All Comments on 'Dolls Aren't What They Used to Be'

by BrunetteFraulein

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChrispeChrispeabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story. NOW, where do I get one???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Building Better Women.

When these lovely 'cyber cuties" become more widely available, real live women had better begin shaping up! Every man will want one. What will happen to real live women? WHO CARES?

No more "modern women", no more nags, no more bitches, no more feminists, no more bitter, hyper-competitive, and frigid hags who are about as much fun to their man as a bad migraine headache (except the migraine goes away, but woman-trouble goes on and on...!). Only sweet, beautiful, alluring, and compliant women who will do anything to serve and give pleasure to their owner.

Lovely cybercuties: 1

Hateful modern human women: 0

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Something lacking

That's the end? This is sci-fi, when does the doll get even? This sucks, he is a perverted creep.

Sir GalahadSir Galahad6 months ago
A good opening chapter, but further development needed.

An interesting take on what the fembots currently available might evolve into in a few decades. The idea of the vitalizing serum is something new, as is the wetware subroutine that allows the Doll to reward her owner/master who has gone out of his way to give her pleasure as well as using her to get his own jollies by joyously climaxing for him.

But what I would like to see is the two of them develop a genuine relationship that eventually evolves into love, Of course, you will need to establish the Dolls can walk and interact with others to some extent, and more than having sex with someone else at her owner's command. One interesting thought: have the Doll help him grow up and develop his personality so he can have a relationship with a real woman. Perhaps a menage-a-trois with him, the woman, and the Doll. It would not technically be bigamy, because a Doll is not a human being. But it certainly would be an interesting relationship for a writer to explore, and for the readers to experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous