Dolly

Story Info
Moments with Dolly, from a very warped mind.
842 words
3.33
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever get in those moods when crazy things happen when you write? I hope you enjoy and appreciate the absolute bizarre writings that come from the place I like to think of as my mind.

* * * * *

Yeah I fucked it. Of course, I did. That's what it's for, right? I mean, who wouldn't? Wasn't even that bad. Yeah, yeah, I know, but who cares. In many respects, it was better. No bitching. No complaints about foreplay or not lasting long enough. Who needs that shit? I sure as hell don't.

This could work. Why wouldn't it? Who's to tell me how to live my life. I'm a big boy. I can make my own decisions. Yeah. I'm going to do this. Imagine that. Never thought I would make a commitment. But, then again, this is different. Hell, this might even be great!

I know she has a name. Must have misplaced it. Hell, does it matter? Wouldn't be the first chick I've fucked and forgotten her name. What's a name anyway? I think I'll call her Dolly. Yeah. That sounds good. Intimate, even. Plus, it suits her. And I know she won't mind. Why would she?

*****

Gawd, I hate shopping. But I did tell Dolly I would pick her up a few things. Normally, I balk at doing this. Let her pick up her own shit. I mean, women usually know their sizes better than us. I'm here now, so might as well just get it done. Lets see. What will look good on her. I'm kind of partial to her being naked at all times, but I guess she does deserve something nice to wear. Hmmm. This little number looks hot. Yeah. Dolly looks great in red. Nice little spaghetti straps. Low-cut. Mid-thigh range. Perfect. I'll take it. Can't wait to get home and see the little woman in it.

Don't know why I bother. That damn red slip was only on her a minute before I tore it off. Like I said, I prefer her naked. And that Dolly, she likes to please me. I love to watch her lying next to me before I fall asleep. So peaceful. That just fucked look on her face. She really is a beauty. Golden blonde hair. Impeccable make-up. The right bumps in all the right places. And the best part, she never says no. Sex on demand. Is there anything better?

Maybe I'll take her once more tonight. This time give it to her good. Even I'll admit, I did come a little quick last time. But damn, I was horny, and she looked so good. Couldn't help myself. Yeah. Think I'll give her a bit more. How about it, Dolly? You up for another round of bury the bone? That's a girl. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Spread those legs, babe, I'm climbing aboard.

*****

John wants to go grab a beer. Do I want to? I was really planning on getting home to Dolly. Kind of missed her today. But what's a drink? She won't mind. Not like we had anything planned for tonight. Yeah. I deserve to go out for a drink with my buds. Why not? I work hard. Put food on the table. Keep a roof over her head. I'm entitled. It's not like she can complain. What does she do all day? Lie around watching the television more than likely.

Now that I think of it, why the hell shouldn't I? Not like I'll get home and supper will be waiting on the table. Yeah. That will teach her. Better start appreciating me more. I'm nobody's whipping boy, that's for sure. Hey, John! Wait up, man. Sure I'll go for that drink. The old lady can manage on her own for a night.

*****

What a waste last night was. Three damn hours at the hospital and all for nothing. Ended up coming home without even seeing a doctor. Bastards! And Dolly was hurt too. But don't worry, I patched her up myself. Good as new.

Who needs the damn doctors. I can't even describe to you the looks we got last night. Pure disdain. What the fuck do they know anyway? Discrimination, I tell you! Fine by me though. I saved myself a lot of cash tending to Dolly myself. According to her, I did a damn find job too. Gawd, I love that woman.

We do have to be more careful though. As much as we love the rough stuff, Dolly can't always take it. I told her she was getting fragile in her old age. Somehow, she didn't think that was funny. I probably shouldn't have bugged her, she was looking a little deflated. I'll be more considerate in the future. She's special to me and I do want her around for a long time. A little spoiling is in order tonight. Yeah, that's what I'll do. She'll love it.

*****

Comments welcomed if you want more. Just remember, my mind is a scary place indeed!