All Comments on 'Domestic Disturbance'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved the flow of this story

I'm a cop and i could see this happening. the action was right on, just like i was there. Good work man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not the usual

kind of story that I read here. It was great! Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just another day on the Job

super story loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Novel Stretch About Braindead Wife

Would you really - want to be around this woman the next time he accidently leaves something around say a science fiction novel on blood letting with giant leaches?

Fiction eh - Nice imagination Author - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

It will teach the husband the danger of picking up trash.

Boyd

SalamisSalamisalmost 18 years ago
Creative

Now this was one creative piece of writing. The ‘Hildy’ scenario has been used in a number of stories, but mainly as an act of revenge. This is the first presentation that turns the accidental cuckolding into an act of love; and it was credible. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A very good story

I loved the story and the how the cuckolding triggered Will's future with Donna. Thanks for the words.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Very creative, I've never read anything like it! It was short, sweet, and to the point! And it actually had a point! :) Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked it

This was a really fine story. The main story, about a man too dumb to understand that he was enjoying the benefits of marriage while denying his wife the honor of public committment, was well drawn. The inner story, of the domestic disturbance, was almost but not quite over the top. It certainly underlines the need to talk effectively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good work

No words to describe this submission. Awesome? Great? Fantastic? Naw...too mild. Simply fantabulous. Did I overly praise you? Not really. I personally think you are those rare writers that are simply wonderful.

Very good, touching, realistic plot. Yes, sometimes women (some) can be quite dumb when comes to affairs of the heart. Impulsive. The situation you describe does happen to normal average people and you certainly nail it.

Two thumbs up.

p/s A small niggling problem. Your 'lose' and 'loose' :)

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Strange take on wife thinking of only her husband

I obviously missed this story of yours a few days ago. I haven’t read the other comments as I have a bone to pick with the wife’s love of her husband.

Now if you truly love someone that means to most people you trust them and feel you can talk to them. If not it is a one-sided love bound to failure as long as the lack of comfort exists.

If the wife loved him she would have questioned him about his fantasies before she did something she says she didn’t want to do. This woman is not in love with her husband totally as she can not talk to him about sensitive subjects. They have a real problem and she may not be telling all that was going through her mind in this escapade.

That’s my take on the story. It was so well done but unbelievable conclusions were drawn to fit someone’s idea of what a marriage entails.

Looking forward to your next story.

PT

mtstorymtstoryabout 17 years ago
fine work

That is a cheating wife I can understand but never want for myself.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The wife was a bit dumb, stupid more correctly.

Now how was the man being secured and covered with a hood without his consent? Bareback sex? You have to be kidding. And a year of medical testing to be declared free of most of the nice things she could have gotten in the stupidity. What man would want a wife that dumb? Thee basic premise of living together but not married preventing domestic disputes is lost on me. You probably get more domestic disputes from unmarrieds than you do from marrieds. Boyfriends and girlfriends living in separate quarters also get into domestic disputes, avoiding marriage does not prevent domestic disputes, beatings, or murder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hell with good medical testing he should be able

to have protected sex with her in six months and if all stays negative bareback sex with her in a year. Personally I would not want someone that stupid living with me and a divorce would have been the final chapter of that book.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Short and sweet

A man grew up - to full adult hood over night

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

It to him lon enough t undertand that Donna loved him completely and it took another woman to prove it to him. 5 stars

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
But Officer

I love my man so much that when he told me to get out there and put my money maker to work with the rest of his girls I just had to do it.

If she really loved him, she would have confronted him to demand that he seek help with his mental illness. You don't show love by being evil.

As far as the cop growing up; bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story is there a part 2 Please. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
sad

but there are people just like this.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HE WAS RIGHT FROM THE START

but the lonely alternative is too much to bear, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Burn

There was a comment for this story that said "good, that will teach him to pick up trash" So any body who is a good Samaritan and picks up some litter deserves to have their world come crashing down? You are scum!

The wife in this story was just retarded. Just ties him up and fucks someone without even talking to him? That's a level of stupidity that should have her in a home or she should have a permanent guardian since she is obviously not intelligent enough to make decisions for herself or others. God forbid they ever have children.

Not a big fan of police since they are responsible for more Americans dying than the war in the middle east this past year. Pretty sad.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
???

Who called 911? THAT IS NOT LOVE!!! I would divorce that stupid bitch...

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This can be love.

This can be love, maybe in a wrong way (and I would not share), but I can understand that someone loves so much to get to do this if they think their marriage is in danger.

I agree that it is more convenient to talk and clarify things, but there are always people who act desperate. Besides this served to finally unite Will and Donna, and, hell, this is Lit, some erotic license should have, right?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet),is not my native language.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Adultery

Cheating stories not flagged as cheating automatically get a 1 just like rape torture and murder stories that aren't flagged. I hate cheaters. This married couple is too stupid to live. I bet she is one of those people who spend hours at the grocery store staring at cans of frozen orange juice with smoke pouring out of her empty head.

I have made the comment before that any person who puts a job before their significant other doesn't deserve that significant other because they should be number one in your life taking all precedence over Everything else accept children. People are important, people need to get their priorities straight.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
You Got Me Good....

....with the ending! Laughed so loud that my sweetie wanted to know what was so funny. All I could think to tell her was, "it's a short story".... ;-)

Thanks for another fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Say What?

Dang, what tiny little town did he work in? One domestic call in a full shift. That family problem should have been max’ed out in 30 minutes tops. Try handling 15 to 20 calls a night minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she was willing

"she was willing to break her wedding vows to fulfil his fantasy"

What a sacrifice to make! /sarcasm

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Bad comment

The comment about wishing it was him at the bar casts fought about her story, otherwise eccellent.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Sappy

Did wife drug hubby to get him tied to the chair? No freaking way did wife think this wasn't cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree how did he get tied to chair?

And did without at least checking it wasn't just a fantasy etc

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Where

Where did he get the engagement ring from,eight hours earlier he was never going to marry her.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seems A Whole Lot

Of people just couldn't suppress their bitterness that this wasn't a BTB story posted in LW's, they're just pissed off this wasn't just another revenge fuck story. Instead they missed the whole point of LYG posting it as a Romance instead, now that is a sad state of affairs. ;-} Signed: BTW

Horseman68Horseman68about 3 years ago
Great.

Great little read. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRILLIANT

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Nice story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story. It’s too bad that a lot of the people who don’t understand what makes this story so good, why it’s so human, may end up living a sad lonely life. Thanks for the story, LYG.

Five stars. without doubt.

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

Having read four of your stories, I love the sweetness.

awr75bsawr75bsalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet... My kind of story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a nice story, but the reasoning doesn't fly, in my opinion. How did hubby end up tied to a chair? Why was he not able to explain to his wife how the book ended in his pocket? Was he drugged or what? If so the officers would have to have called an ambulance and it should have been investigated further. I'd also like to believe that a married couple knows each other well enough to have an inkling about their possible kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of cops you'd never find in all loving wives story, do a judge and attorney this time please.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is an amazing work. I never would have thought i would give 5 stars (or even 2 stars) to a story where a wife did that to a husband and instead of uber revenge there was a reconciliation... but you managed to pull that masterfully and believably. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some stories one needs to read and enjoy not analyze. It is after all fiction. fantasy not reality. 5/5

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I enjoyed that. Thank you

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story with a simple twist that worked well. 5 BIG AND FAT BLAZING STARS!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Sometimes it just takes a smack to the back of the head to make you wake up and realize what's going on. Good story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Ah true love. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

💯💯👌👌👁️👁️👁️👁️👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍✌️✌️👍👍👍🙋🙋🎉🍻🍕

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Roll call.....

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

Very different, very good. Thank you

Pussylover0286Pussylover02864 months ago

A true love story, brilliant let's have more like it

strawboystrawboy27 days ago

A nice twist on a Literotica staple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous