All Comments on 'Dominated By Daddy Ch. 01'

by Redhead4Daddy

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Need A Daddy

I'm so hard reading this story...I need a daddy to serve

isadoreisadorealmost 10 years ago
oh yes!

Please let me have a Daddy like Patrick. He could use me for days on end.

This is a very well written and composed story and I hope that there will be more to follow.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

I'm going fuck your own load back into you boy

Omg one of the hottest things I've ever read!

nnug31nnug31almost 10 years ago
Very hot story

Another sexy story of a boy submitting and learning his inner need. Love storys of boys learning to surrender ,

bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

this has to be one of the hottest stories i ever read i want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally!! We need more stories!!

Steam Room Daddy was one of my favorite stories ever. I was so bummed when I clicked on the author and there was only one story. Always hoped there would be more and here it is!! Soooo good!!! Man, you gotta keep writing stories dude!!

moboulionmoboulionalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

By far one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Hotter than hell, made it extremely believable and made me want to be Eric. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

I need to blow my load right now, but my wife is in the same room, I need her to go to the store or something, right now!

Dammmmmmmm!

Maybe I will just fuck her instead….

Ya thats what I will do.

Here I cum baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is great! Your stories are incredible, Steam Room Daddy is one of my all time fave.

lolafalolalolafalolaalmost 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for writing again! I loved your first story.

gbcuck69gbcuck69almost 10 years ago
Red, you are a Master.

Totally Awesome!!! So well written that it's easy to envision myself in Eric's position. PLEASE continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Daddies Invite me on bbm 7e4c278b

7e4c278b Name is Deno, wanna act out this story! Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue, pls

Can't wait for ch. 2! Hope it won't take too long ;) this was so damn hot. Already read it like 10 time (just like steam room daddy btw :)) and I keep cuming back. Hurry, pls!

James_444James_444over 9 years ago
Wish I Had Red Hair!

Not only do I wish I had red hair, but I wish I wasn't 53! But I guess you are never too old to be taken by a Daddy and I wish I could be taken by this one. Wow!!!

This is one of my favorite stories here on Literotica now. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg!

what a lucky slut, more please my panties are wet

kellijane001kellijane001over 9 years ago
wow

wow - such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

Best story I have ever read, wish it was real. Can't wait for chapter 2

DreamToComeDreamToComeover 9 years ago
Very Good arousing story!

I could NOT stop reading, this intense, juicy,captivating , story!

Such vivid images were made in my aroused mind! I hope to read more of this Daddy story...Try not to take too long, but I understand for the story to be good , it may take more time..! but will be ready and willing and able..to go back into the 'alien world!' Don't let anyone tell you its not good read, I will slap them!..

Good thing there are creative hard working writers out there, we all need a bdsm escape..!

marty276marty276over 9 years ago
surrender

Are the joy of submission the embrace of leather straps , the feel of warm flesh, and the feel of body hair on smooth skin?? Does it for me every time so looking forward to the next episode 10/10

bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was eric

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, a real keeper!!!!!

So many of the great stories just stop and nothing more from the author. This story made me so wet. It's like experiencing every minute of Eric's growing orgasm. Please don't let your loving fans down. We need more of your writing. Your words make us feel it. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
wow

What an awesome story I wish I were Eric to have a real man's cock inside me making me his to own me completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So hot! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Powerfully Erotic and Made Me Hard and Wishful

I like the description of the satisfaction both felt. I wish the tables were turned and a younger, well-endowed and physically dominate man would seduce and force an older man, 35 or 40 years older, to be his reluctant and then converted bottom.

Since I am older, I want the experience of being wanted sexually and being turned into my fantasy, a bottom fulfilling the sexual desires of a dominate, caring, strong man, who makes me wear panties and lingerie to please him ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

very well written, had me hard all the time reading it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 9 years ago
Mmmm.

This was a deeply erotic story that rode the line between Gay Male and Non-Consent/Reluctance; weaving back and forth over it. I'm glad that you let the story end on the Gay Male side of the line, with just a lingering hint of reluctance. Your story-telling was wonderful.

The only thing I wish was that you'd spent just a little more time describing the boi's amazing embrace of Daddy's ownership of him from the boi's point-of-view. You narrated it quite well and there was enough of it, but there's nothing like hearing a character think it for themselves; just another glimpse into the true depth of his submission.

Last bit is about your tease. You've title this piece with Ch 01. I'm adding my voice to the throng encouraging you to write a Ch 02 to this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

please pleeease give us more of this

bloody2194bloody2194about 9 years ago

Please write a sequel, hell write a whole series!!!

newbitimenewbitimeabout 9 years ago
Dream

I wish Patrick actually existed!!! Dream cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

When are you gonna write more stories!!??? Either sequel to this one or another story line, I don't care!! Just write more! Keep checking back and always disappointed to just see the two stories, which happen to be two of my favorite stories on literotica.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmalmost 9 years ago
You nailed it Daddy

Mmmm! You had me on edge the entire story. Us subs love to be teased and shown how submissive we are. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
damn

......Fuck! Wish i was fucking that good little bitch boy. kik is nathan2502

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it were me.

I would love to be lured in by Patrick.

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 8 years ago

I want Patrick sooooo bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Reading this had me so jealous of Eric. I really hope you write a sequel to this. I want to be dominated just like this, but for now will have to settle for this amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Patrick is a lucky Dom :-)

Brilliant story, I wish I had been Patrick. Would love to teach a virgin how to submit and enjoy servicing a Daddy.

Please you must write a continuation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My god I wish I was Eric in that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will there be morey

Is there gonna be a ch 2 cause this really turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Follow On Chapters Please

Great writing and plot. Felt like I was strapped to the table and about to be barebacked for the first time ever.

caseyjordancaseyjordanabout 8 years ago
I want Patrick in my life

Holy crap. I just finished reading this story with my girlfriend sitting not far away. I almost came so many times it wasn't funny. I want Patrick to take me and train me like this with my gf watching!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hawt

please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your story and writing offer a lot to like. I must confess, though, that willing submission is hotter to me than coerced submission. I've never had to force/drug/blackmail a young man into letting me fuck his ass or his mouth/throat. They're generally eager for it. If they can't throat then they're usually happy to gag themselves on me till they give up. Either way is fine with me.

I also kind of wish Patrick and Jim weren't so unrealistically endowed. It makes it more difficult to slip myself into their characters. Speaking as a belly dad (6 ft, 265 lbs) I've been measured at a little over 7 in long by a little over 5 in around. Whenever a bottom measures me I make him use a ruler laid along the top side from my pubic bone to the tip of my glans. In thirty years of playing with other men's cocks I can count the number that have bested me in both dimensions on one hand. Of those I would venture to say that none have bested me in either dimension by more than an inch.

Still, it is fun to read how you young lads love the thought of submitting to strong willed belly dads with big dicks. I hope you'll write more. We love reading these stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!

MORE PLEASE!! (I would really like to see Patrick make Eric play with another of Patrick's sissy bois, both the bois embarrased but obedient.)

WMLA44WMLA44about 7 years ago
WOW! Great story and great writer!

This is a very exciting, well written story! Great writer and very appealing story! Can't wait for more chapters, lots more chapters. This is a great writer, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The hottest story ever.

Great story vertical erotica and written perfectlt. I got to see if there's another chaptet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I came as Eric came

What an amazing story. It captivated me. I wanted Eric to be me. I wanted me to be Eric, Swallowing Patrick's cock. Coming without touching himself. I needed a mouthful of cum so when Eric came so did I. When Patrick fed it to Eric, I fed it to myself. Great story. Looking forward to the next.

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Delicious Fantasy Story......

Firstly...in real life I would never be an advocate of sex by force......drugs......not too sure on that as many people now use some stimulant or another......

The real beauty of this story is that you can quite easily become Eric........from the fumbling of a sexually inexperienced youth......to getting caught in a spiders web of sexual delight as his body betrays him again and again.......clever use of words and tests by the Daddy top to undermine the boy in to thinking he is not fit for much and only useful as a sex object........we can all dream of a situation where we might enjoy having a massive cock forced down our throats or deep into our tight ass.........

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story....would love to see a second instalment so we can see how powerful the control of the boy really is....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a daddy

when I was 16 I had a daddy that tied me up and used my ass as his own toy. I had cut his grass and he talked me into getting under the hose naked to cool off. Before I knew it, I was on all fours with my hands tied and my ass in the air. First time is always special!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what I would do to be Eric!

This is a peice of art, my cock became so hard my silicon cock ring snapped as I shot! Thank you SO much for the best orgasm I have had in some time.

Yorick69Yorick69over 6 years ago
1 of the hottest stories EVER!!!

My comment will be like many others already listed. Non-constent always makes me a little nervous because I can not condone it in real life BUT I (like many others) identify and wish I was the submissive in this story, which right or wrong makes it much easier to accept and be ok with.

I REALLY wish you wrote more because I liked your other story but LOOOOOOVED this and have hoped since you first wrote this 3 years ago, that you'd continue it (as teased). I've even considered trying to continue it myself (or at least inspired by it), though I'm not a very good writer and have never submitted anything. I come back and re-read this story on regular basis and find it one of the hottest stories I've ever read each time!!

I regret being to scared to embrace my own sexuality when I was in my early 20's, specifically my submissiveness (and I did have a number of opportunities).

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Very hot!

I love this story. I've had many fantasies like this and would love to play a scenario like it. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
randy arse

i remember the first time i had a 10 incher up me he took me in some postions i though impossible but he made me into a gay boy as i cannot get enough cocks up me now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big Dick'in

Well, I've read all 3 chapters and all I can say is... WOW! FUCKING A! FANTASTIC! This story is volcanic hot, no, scratch that, this story is surface of the Sun scorching hot! I hope you do continue it as you wrote at the end of chapter 3. Please! Pretty Please, with a huge load of Daddy cum, please.

Huge thanks for writing this fantasy fiction. Yes, it is a forced/raped fiction that turned into dubious consent fiction, that then entered the yes, Yes, YES consent realm. Yeah, Eric was drugged and manipulated very cleverly by Patrick, but the underlying theme is that though forced, drugged, coerced, etc., ultimately Eric was revealed to be a complete and utter lil' puppy who craved Daddy cock n' cum down his throat and up his boi-pussy. Gosh, I'd love to be in Eric's place, turned out like the prize lil' cum guzzling slut whore bottom bitch he was born to be. Destiny realized.

Again, please add more chapters. The. 😲👬🤘👅💣

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more

I see this story was posted back in 2014 so it’s not hard to guess Chapter 2 isn’t coming, BUT if you’re still paying attention to this account Redhead4daddy you NEED to consider continuing this story and/or writing more in general!! I mean just look at the comments and how much ppl liked this and got off on this!!

Pretty pleeeeeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ehhh

So I get he loves it during the act cause he’s drugged, but I think realistically I would want revenge, a revenge story would be so good.

petey377petey377over 5 years ago
chapter

would love a chapter 2 to see what happens to the new boi slut

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Ch. 2 would be great, imagine after all this time.......

I read this story after a similar story about a man dominating another man in an extreme manner using the mouth, throat and ass as it should be used in a forceful way. My own fantasy would be that I might be able to suck a cock of that magnitude into my throat as well as take an ass pounding that Eric did, knowing that my submission would end in receiving copious amounts of cum in my ass, and eventually down my throat. I often think about being forced to take a massive cock and become a slut to be used. Being on the receiving end of a forced sexual experience and becoming someones' fuck toy, possibly even being gang fucked, is a fantasy that I've thought about more than once. What a hot story that would be.

55alive55aliveover 5 years ago
Dom.

This has been my fantasy. I would like to be dominated by another man. Nice story.

Csucker64Csucker64about 5 years ago
Oh wow , just wow

I can relate to this story , it truly excited me - I have cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need it

Want this to be me in Pennsylvania 717 451 7783 text welcome a

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow!!

looking forward to more! Maybe put him in a Diaper?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need to suck and be fucked

So fucking hot. Wish it were me. Anyone interested in doing me?

Cal or text: 705-931-3317

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck me

Anyone wanna fuck me with a big daddy cock.

Text me (671) 797-2980

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rape isnt sexy

You give a disclaimer at the beginning saying that you dont condone the activities in the story, dont take it too seriously, etc. However you go on to describe several criminal acts, drugging with roofies, forced nonconsensual oral and anal, forced bondage, blackmail, nonconsensual filming. This was rape, not BDSM, wich is consensual, with limits, safe words etc. Eric was saying no and begging to be released repeatedly. Not sexy. IF Eric had been seduced into the scene, given his input and consent, and perhaps a safe word or two, then it would have been hot. As it stands I want eric to come back and beat the shit out of Peter. Surely an 18 year old could get the jump on a 60ish rapist perv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue this!

Your two stories are the hottest please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was surprisingly hot!

I liked that more than I care to admit. I kind of wish it took a bit more to break him, but hot nonetheless!

dcbottom28dcbottom28over 3 years ago
amazing

i LOVE this story and want more!! god how i wish i was eric!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need part 2!

So hot. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please post the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I so wish that boy was me though in my panties

UltrapetrolblueUltrapetrolbluealmost 3 years ago

Really hot story but the part about the drugging is really not okay.

Built4BearsBuilt4Bearsalmost 3 years ago

I wish that would happen to me!!!

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmover 2 years ago

Wow - so hot. I wish Daddy had found me when I was 18.

SRE418SRE418over 2 years ago

The best I've read in a long time. Where's my Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that was hot. I love sub/dom like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cock is hard the entire time

GaytoytouseGaytoytouseover 2 years ago

Hot! I’d volunteer to visit Patrick…

gmb42gmb42over 2 years ago

SO, so hot. Being submissive, I could see myself in Eric's place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I NEED to find a 'Patrick of my own to serve..... GREAT STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came I shook my eyes rolled I dropped my phone in ecstasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. A good Daddy knows how to use his slut.

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85almost 2 years ago

I need a daddy badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I could find a Daddy to make me into his Fuck Slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to make a cute boy submissive to my strong cock and become my little girl like eric in this story. Let me be your patrick baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

18 year old bi boi who wants to experience what Eric experienced. Text me: 314-243-4150

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I accidentally discovered this story and was for some reason immediately hooked. I don’t think I’m straight anymore because my biggest fantasy is now for this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a 50year old pussy-ass gay male-wife for a 30year old husband who has made me into what I am today and once was a young minister. My husband is dominant, extremely virile and sports a cock, 10x8 uncut, with a massive set of balls, and a sweet asshole that knows my tonue well. He stands 6'6", muscular, hairy and extremely virile and athletic, and weighs 270 pounds. I stand 6'5", 132 pounds and am now totally smooth. He had and keeps my body hairless including my cock, balls, asshole area. I always wear female panties under my male clothes, he prefers crotchless ones, but at home I wear only nyon stockings, crotchless if they excess my thighs, heels and my red hair has grown out to my shoulders. I am extremely light complexed, with a few freckles. I have began showing enlargement of my breasts and nipples, do to medicine I am told to take. I find my husband as a stern dominant person that is quick to spank or whip my ass for not minding or doing something he disapproves of. Despite having endured some harsh lessons, I have grown to love this man who is an unbelieveable lover and owns my body, sole like no other. His love making ranges from quickies, to long sessions of oral and penetration, is quick to use his hands on my ass if I am not responding to his use of my pussy as he wants. Our sex ranges from long cuddling, sex sessions, to quickies, to sometime harsh verbal where he wants me experience pain, fear and to plead for him to treat me so harshly. But, as he told me I am his slut, his man-wife and that I am his to do with as he sees fit, or desires But this I know, I am a slut, his pussy whore and he owns me and that I am his until he sees fit to thrown me out.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Wow!!!! What an Amazing story. Wish tjere was more.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Patrick and I share the one thing in common in that we both like to turn little femboys into our submissive little gay sluts as i love making them into sissy bois and completely transforming them giving them a "new life" they either secretly wish for or knew they were destined to be and just needed a nudge and assistance to learn what their destiny was. I'd love to chat with any midwestern ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I’m a older man in my late 50’s and I wish to become a Eric. I stumbled across this story and at first wanted to stop reading but soon I found I was rock hard wishing I was being dominated like that. Here in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. Now I’m hooked on these stories I want cock it was never my intention to take cock now it’s all I want. Wow nice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story reminds me of my first time being with a older man it didn't take much for this older guy to seduce me just a couple drinks and I was willing to let him do what he wanted to me and allowed some of his friends to have sex with me and I enjoyed it.

davefly_ontdavefly_ont10 months ago

great story, would luv to be eric

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Reminds me of the first time I was raped. Being a sissy sub I allowed the guy I met for the first time to tie me up only wearing a sexy negligee, before I saw him naked. When he undressed I saw how big his cock was. He proceeded to roughly fuck my mouth. His cock got so slick with my saliva (and tears) as he was making me gag quite a bit. When he came, i was not able to keep it all in my mouth and it coated his cock.

He immediately withdrew his cock from my mouth and moved down to my ass. I told him I didn’t want him to fuck me because he was too big and would not fit. He didn’t care and without any further prep then his cum soaked cock he lined his cock up to my boi pussy and forced his cock into me. He literally tore me a new asshole. I screamed and cussed at him and begged him to take it out but he just kept pushing it in. After he was all the way in he looked down at my ass and saw it was bleeding he said that he had broken my hymen. That actually turned me on because it made me feel so girly. He then started to fuck me slowly. The blood actually started to act as a lubricant, and although I was still in a lot of pain I wanted him to cum in me so that I would belong to him. After awhile he stroked my clitty and we both came.

A week later, after my ass heeled, I was back at his place and we did it all over again. I did prelube before going over and after several times I was able to take him without any pain and could really enjoy it. I am now his sissy wife.

redogi33redogi339 months ago

the best read ive had in a long time. i was aroused well and truly ,wishing i was treated with such a dominatent man.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Great story. I love being a bottom bitch. My true calling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrific love to suck a sick like this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh I need someone to stretch my Boi Pussy. I've never had sex with a Man yet ,but wow I really need it NOW. Any takers please let me know 👅👅🍑🍑

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous