Dominating my Husband!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, as the milkings continued I would give him less and less forms of normal release. Instead, I would make him service my pussy, usually in the form of a nice long oral session. As they say, practice makes perfect and now he can make me cum almost on command! I'm loving it, and so is he.

The milkings do a great job to keep him where I need him in our relationship, but every now and then a little resistance comes out of him and I have had to turn to a form of rather unconventional discipline in order to curb that behavior.

The discipline tool that I use is a strap-on dildo. The reason why this works so well over other forms of discipline is because of his fear of anything anal on his part. That is a fear that I have chosen to exploit to my advantage and it works VERY WELL!

After all, you can't discipline somebody with something that they like am I right?  Like I said earlier, different things work for different people, so it is important to understand your partner and get to know them as intimately as possible if you want good results.

I tell you, I have only had to use it a few times on him to get him to understand that I meant business. Now, the sheer mention of it at the first sign of disobedience is all it takes to curb his bad behavior.

I remember the first night that I had to use it. I had mentioned to him that I was going to be buying one and using it for this purpose, but he either forgot, or didn't think I was serious about it. The whole week leading up to it he was giving me a hard time with things at home and he didn't want to submit to his milkings when I told him it was time.

I guess he must have had a hard week at work or something and was taking it out on me, but that kind of behavior is what almost ruined our relationship to begin with, so I decided that it was time for some discipline.

One night as he lay down to go to bed I decided to take action. He was laying in his boxers on his stomach, so I started by kissing the back of his neck, back, etc...... After a few minutes of teasing, I climbed on his back and began to suck on his ear. After I got him breathing nice and heavy, I began to tell him what I had in store for him.

"I have to do something."

"I know you aren't going to like it baby, but it's something that has to be done!"

"Don't be scared." I said as I began to roll him over.

I had purchased a relatively smaller dildo, about 5-6" long and narrow. I wasn't here to hurt him or anything; it was more about control and discipline than anything. Plus, a smaller dildo would make it a lot easier to penetrate him as he clenched his ass shut, which I know he is going to do.

"Just breath in-and-out for me slowly."

I coached him on the breathing techniques for a minute or two as we did them together. Still no idea of what was coming, he continued to do as I instructed.

"That's it baby..........Just like that."

As he continued on his breathing techniques, I leaned in and kissed his neck.

"That's it baby, good job."

I made my way up to his ear and began to tell him what was going to happen in a low, soothing voice. I wanted him to understand that it wasn't my fault he was about to be fucked, it was his and I was just delivering the discipline for disobedience.

"You have been doing very good lately baby, but you continue to disobey me and it makes it hard for me to give you what we both know you need, which is structure and discipline! I have been very patient with you, but it is starting to get worse and now you have to be punished so that you won't keep making the same mistakes that you have been."

"I have to fuck your ass."

His eyes went wide and his mouth opened as he heard what his punishment was going to be.

"I know baby, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice." I explained to him just like a mom would explain to her child as she punished him for bad behavior.

"We are going to get through this together. I'm going to help you baby, just like I have helped us get to the point in our relationship that we are today." I explained as I kissed him.

"Do you trust me?"

"Uhhhhhhuuuuhhhh." He nodded, clearly scared and nervous.

"Good........Then relax and let me just guide you through this. Remember, I'm here to help you."

I grabbed the bottle of lube that I had placed on the bed and began to lube up the dildo. I took my time and made sure he witnessed every second of it. I wanted the anticipation to help in the mental domination part of this whole scenario. I wanted him to think about what was coming and why I had to do it.

After I finished, I slowly picked up his legs and placed them on my shoulders. I contemplated on fucking him doggie-style, but I wanted him to see me as I fucked him. I wanted him to look into my eyes and understand who was in charge.

I began by taking my already slick finger from the lube and playing with his ass. I worked it up his ass just like I would if I was going to give him a prostate massage, but instead I just slowly fingered him for a few minutes.

Once he realized it was just my finger, he relaxed a little bit as this was a sensation that he was already used to. I continued to reassure him that everything was going to be okay as I finger-fucked him.

As he was distracted slightly, I slowly removed my finger and positioned the head of the dildo at his ass. Slowly, I began to apply steady pressure to the strap-on.

"Whaaaaaaa......" he tried to speak but I interrupted him

"I know baby......I know. Just breath in-and-out for me like I showed you."

"Buuuuuuu....." as he tried to talk his way out of it.

"Shhhhhhhhhh.............Just breath in......" I coached I did the breathing techniques with him as I continued to apply pressure to the strap-on.

After a few minutes of coaching, I could feel his ass relax a little as the strap-on sunk in deeper. He was biting his lower lip and grabbing the sheets on the bed with his hands as he felt the intruder go deeper inside him.

Being a woman I could relate to what he was going through and what he was feeling at the moment. I felt bad for him that he had to go through this, but this needed to be done if I was going to stay in-control of our relationship, and I think deep down inside he knew it too!

Slowly, I felt my hips come into contact with his body and I knew the dildo had slipped all the way into him. He let out a deep groan as the dildo reached its final destination.

He was staring at the ceiling as he struggled to get accustomed to the sensation of me inside him. I took my hand and tilted his head so he could face me.

"Look at me." I had to say it a few times before his eyes locked with mine.

"I told you we are going to go through this together. You don't have to go through this alone." I said in a soothing voice as I began to give him slow, short strokes with my strap-on.

He was moaning and groaning as I began to slowly fuck him, but I made sure he maintained eye contact with me the whole time.

"I don't like seeing you like this." I explained

"You made me do this."

"Our relationship has gotten so much better; I can't let you undue all of that progress we made with your disobedience."

"You understand why I had to do this right?"

He shook his head yes as we gazed into each other's eyes. I got to tell you, obviously I wasn't getting any real physical sexual pleasure from this whole experience, but the experience was sooooooo erotic and I felt so empowered by the whole thing that it was really starting to turn me on. I mean, to see a man in such a vulnerable position for once was obviously a new experience for me. I could just imagine what he was thinking as he looked up at me as I fucked him!

After a few minutes, I began to withdraw the dildo from his ass. I didn't want to push him too far the first time and hurt him, so I figured it would be best to stop. Besides, I could see that he had enough.

I gave a long kiss and commended him for being such a good boy and I told him that I hoped that I wouldn't have to do that to him again. I reminded him that the he was essentially in-control of that aspect of our relationship. All he had to do was listen to me and I wouldn't have to do it.

Needless to say, I almost never have to use the strap-on on him anymore. All I have to do is threaten to use it, and he obeys immediately!

So, that is our relationship in a nut shell. Hope you enjoyed it!

12