All Comments on 'Dominating Vanessa'

by audreyblack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Very nice indeed, Audrey!

This five-star cracker was a wonderful introduction to your talent as a writer. Thank you so much for joining Literotica and for writing and sharing this excellent story with us. I hope there will be many more to come!

Again, my thanks - and welcome!

zumozzumozabout 11 years ago
Tomfoolery :-)

Well written, much enjoyed. Thank you. 5*****!

visioneervisioneerabout 11 years ago

Thanks for a well-written sexy story. Great job showing Vanessa's emotions as her inhibitions gradually break down. Very erotic.

skier1skier1about 11 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really, really enjoyed this one

I think that you got such a nice balance in this, describing both the action and her thoughts and feelings. Also, it didn't get too extreme or unrealistic.

As another commenter said, I will look out for more stories that you write in the future

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

You read my mind. I love it. He Dominated her but didn't hurt her. She loved it and I loved placing myself in her place.

SAXXEYPHONESAXXEYPHONEover 10 years ago
OMG

I wish my husband would read this and mimic it!!!!! I could feel her and what he did. I wish I was her for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

WOW! I'm going to somehow have to get my husband to read this story and tell him I want to be Vanessa. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

While I am not really into BDSM, I found this story very well written and enjoyable. The descriptions were excellent and it was easy to follow. The portrayal of a loving husband trying something new to please his wife was a great theme. It was also pretty damn sexy.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Loved it. Well written, richly detailed, believable. It's really hard to get the right balance of consent and force in a story like this, and you pulled it off beautifully. Good use of toys, too, and just a touch of pain but not torture.

breathenjbreathenjover 1 year ago

Short and sweet! Love this take again and again.

GreyLordRexGreyLordRex7 months ago

This is a vivid and sensitive description of how Tom loves Vanessa. Your words paint a clear picture allowing the reader to see the action. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous