Dominic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart," James' voice was low from the good sex. "I really needed that."

"I'm really sorry, Jimmy. You shouldn't have come to get me."

"It's not a problem. Do you think he's the first to show he's dominant? I'm fine with it. It happens more often than I would like to admit. It's the way we live."

I turned toward the phone and said, "I can probably get you out of here. I've got my own bank accounts. I can buy you a plane ticket...."

James grabbed my arm and kissed the words out of my mouth. "Don't worry about it. He'll be coming for you soon."

"He?" Ryan seemed overly curious. "So, is she really going to Louisiana, or what?"

"No, Ryan. She's going to be going with my cousin, as she is promised."

"On what side?" Ryan kept up the questions.

"Rousseau. My cousin Rousseau."

"Rousseau Rouseau? What kind of a name is that?"

"Rousseau is his last name, like mine," Jimmy frowned.

I began to wonder whether I'd seen him before.

"No, hon. If you had seen him, you would've converted to prime, and we didn't want that. He's very unique for one of us. You would know him, Ryan."

"Rousseau," Ryan mulled it over. "I know no man with that name."

"No, you do not. But, my cousin knows you very well. He remembers where you came from."

"So, he's black?"

"I will not say, monsieur."

Ryan smiled at the boy's slip. "You admit a relationship with the South pack."

"I do no such thing, sir. I am from the Canadian side. The French is a reflex. Like breathing. Like the scent of a high quality woman makes a man lose all reason."

"I wouldn't know," Ryan sighed.

"May I call to confirm my arrival and say you are well?"

End

To be continued...

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers
12