Done Here, Now Who:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she smiled, released her hand from my hand, rubbed my thigh, and started slipping her hand underneath my shorts! "Oh how perfect, I began thinking, she's going to find something a little unexpected up there maybe."

She even went a step further and slid her hand deeper inside of my thighs!

Each time she did so, I'd cringe with aroused excitement! I looked down and then looked up and smiled. That smile, I'm sure was an unusual looking one because I wanted to rip open my shorts and let her in! I looked down again and stopped her hand for some odd reason. Looking up again, I asked her... "So soon Jan, are we going to do this out here?"

I don't know what brought on my sense of rationality, because it wasn't as if I didn't want her to hold my cock. I'm sure she wanted to hold it and show me her skills or she wouldn't have begun sliding her hand up my shorts in the first place!

"Out here, I continued... right out here in the open? Isn't this a bit unsafe? I would be more comfortable with some privacy, wouldn't you too?"

"Ooooohh, I thought you had some adventure. You're a million; well a thousand miles away from home. A hundred miles away from the community so why not get crazy; have fun and try something different while you're down here, she continued! I thought maybe this once, for the two of us, this would be adventurous! I've never gone out on a limb like this ever Conk! Never like this honey, although it's not the first limb I've been on, but it's the first I've been with or wanted to be with in a long, long time!"

She winked at me when she stated that. She meant it as a play on words. She wanted my limb and she wanted my limb badly!

Out of nowhere, I opened up to her with feelings which mushroomed quicker then expected. I could have easily exploded anywhere. Preferably, I would explode... well anywhere in her or on her would be exciting. That wouldn't matter as long as she was satisfied too!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Jannnnnnnnn, I want to have sex with you as much as you wanted to have sex with me last night! Ohhhh, yes... yes I do, I sure do want to...!"

We both laughed excitedly after I wailed out my feelings!

Her play on words about 'going out on a limb' helped add to the excitement about having sex with one another!

After making the comment I made, I grabbed her hand and placed it directly on my crotch right out on the public highway and said quietly to her, "Feel free to jack me off Jan or even suck it off if that sounds tasty!"

When she felt my enlarged cock, she looked up in a hurried and energized way. I knew we were ready to do something about our predicament! However, she didn't do anything but put the car in drive, get back on the highway, and with one hand held my cock by way of my shorts and somehow drove with the other. All the while, she looked at her hand which held my cock and then looked up at me with an odd smirk!

Then I kissed her on her cheek as she drove. I trailed the tip of my finger up and down the exposed area of her tanned cleavage! Of course, that alone aroused me and I could see this doing its thing to her as her legs shook rapidly in or out or left to right!

"Ooooohh, she said, maybe we should drive faster to my other place I was planning on going to go to. It's secluded, she said, and is perfect for us."

Before we knew it though, there was a dirt roadway ahead which appeared out of nowhere! It seemed to head towards the beach we were driving parallel to. The roadway emptied out in a thicket of trees and shrubbery just short of the beach!

Before turning into the roadway, we looked at each other, looked at the surroundings, and we knew it was perfect! Without second guessing ourselves, she turned sharply as we almost passed it up. We weren't sure it was the right move, because we didn't know what was at the end of the drive.

The only thing we did know... was our hormones were at a heightened stage and my cock wanted her pussy and her body! She felt the same for me... she definitely wanted me!

Coming to a halt at the end of the roadway, just before the beach, Jan quickly reached for a blanket in the back and we scampered out and found a clean untouched sandy area.

"It isn't a hotel, I said, but I don't care if you don't!"

She didn't answer and all she did was slip off my shorts quickly! She grabbed my crotch again and slipped her hand against my briefs as she massaged my limb to get it back to its hardened stature!

"How does that feel sweetheart, because I hope you would follow my lead and undo my skirt. Would you please... undo my skirt?"

I didn't say yes, but she knew by the look in my face I would. I undid her clips and it dropped it to the blanket. Our loins were drenching with desire. My cock came closer to her and I intentionally pressed it into her lower tummy. Even though it was sheathed by my briefs, her eyes closed as she felt it and a quiet grin surfaced. I smiled also as I felt it pressing against her warm, soft figure.

We could have been at her cabin in approximately 30 minutes, but as fate would have it, no way could we hold out!

I took her hand and purposely led it down inside of my waistband until she felt my pubic hair which surrounded my hard dick. She did the rest as she grabbed a hold of my dick, squeezing it with a seriously passionate like clamp! Everything was perfect at that moment!

I decided to go for broke and undid her top. Her breasts, exposed only through a similar matching floral print brassiere, continued to heighten my eager state of mind!

"My god Jan, you have a great sense of style. You know how to arouse a man's senses! Your taste in clothing... and lingerie, well it is perfect!"

I dove cautiously into her cleavage, feeling the soft supple personality of her breasts. Like her, her breasts were vibrant!

She smiled, took her hands off my cock for a moment, unsnapped her bra from the front, and pushed my face even deeper in between her cushions! Oh God, did I become hornier and hornier!

With my mouth or should I say my face between her jugs, I tried saying, "I'm assuming that this was the correct move when I inserted my face into your breasts honey?"

Without skipping a beat she replied, "I'm more then pleased that I'm able to offer these to a man who I find richly handsome like yourself! I am very thrilled Conk!"

"Now, will you fuck me? I really want you in me Conk. I want to have sex with you badly! I really would love that! Ohhhhhh, would I!" She started grabbing at my body!

Here we were on some secluded, isolated beachfront area and almost completely naked, except for a couple of details. Without hesitating, each of us removed the remainder of what we wore.

I groped this woman's body as if I was a college kid, slightly drunk, and experiencing sex for the first time, in a long, long time. Kissing passionately as well we began dropping to the blanket. My hands as well as hers slid everywhere on the others body.

Frequently, my hands slid around to the sides of her breasts as I found that location to be erotic in my opinion. Something stirred me up as I touched along her sides around her breasts.

Maybe it was a short form of foreplay, because we weren't there for that, we were past that point! She was especially ready for a good orgasmic fuck!

"On top or underneath", I asked this beautiful, sexy 50 year old woman.

"Pardon, she asked, but then understood my question... Ooooooohh, I'll take the top because then I can go at you at my own pace", she continued to say!

"I was happier then happy and had no reservations about being on the bottom. Plus, it was a great chance to watch those incredibly sexy tits bounce everywhere! How a straight guy couldn't enjoy watching that, I wondered, I'll never know.

She slid over me, with her breasts perky enough for my standards, and a smile on her face, she grabbed my cock. Jan then mounted her partially shaved vagina over my elongated dick. I smiled while I watched it disappear into her heavenly abyss!

What was even more wonderful then that was how it all felt. She wasn't just warm and wet inside in her golden tropics, she was soaking and dripping! Her blessed arboretum of lust felt as if a sprinkler system just ran its cycle.

She sat over me, feeling what I thought was the potential 'thunder' within her, because that's how I felt as energy surrounded my supply room of sperm!

It was a rather warm day with a light breeze and the waves were picking up a tad as we heard them briefly before drowning them out with the sound of our own passionate love making.

Finally, she gazed into my face and began lifting herself up off my midsection and my excited cock. How could a guy not love a situation such as this? Other then if you're not interested in an older woman as a sex partner, it's a perfect opportunity, as long as the feelings mutual.

I looked at her face, but switched views and focused quite often on the lifestyle of her breasts! They would quietly shift ever so slightly around and around. Every so often, I'd see them sway from right to left as she slowly went up and down over my shaft.

I'd look into her face and smile approvingly. There was a certain agreeable look that confirmed how she felt too!

I wanted to suck those tits of hers! I wanted to inhale her nipples! I wanted to kiss her stomach or lick it even. Regardless, I wanted to show her passionately, how much I desired her.

I knew there was something distinctly special about Jan. However, I felt that way about Joannie and Cornelia too. But at this point, when I had sex with her, I suppose Jan was the only one that mattered. She was and is a sexy woman, who deserves as much attention personally and physically as possible!

"Isn't this great, I asked her. You sure feel and look awesome baby sitting atop like that! Seeing you sitting and humping me, in the position you are in, Jan is more then just sexy! I don't know if there's a word to describe this exactly!"

"How about using the word erogenous", she came back. Now enough talking, lets finish what we came here for honey, because I'm craving you and this... terribly."

Then she humped me harder and faster. Her tits bounced and shook more and more. Her nipples expanded, it seemed, and I stayed in pace with Jan as I humped upwards into her pussy and she shifted her cunt downwards over my cock!

Faster and faster as our breathing and expressions became heavier and louder!

"Ohhh yeah, she said, yeah... keep fucking Conk, yeah... yeahhhh!" she stated in a louder whispering like tone!

"Ohh this is so good Jan, ohh yeah, you feel incredible. I'm so amazed. I can't...ohhh yeah! Yeah, this is great! Oh yeah" as I seemed to go on and on!

Simultaneously though, she was pumping herself into me as she'd grind away at my acutely hard cock. Pressures were being kept under control, but I easily could have released what seemed like gallons of cum into her sacred gulf!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Conk... yesssssss pump me, pump me... yeahhhh Conk honey, yeahhh!

She was humping away madly at me and the look in her face was of nothing I'd ever seen before, I don't think! Out of nowhere, her eyes opened and she gleamed at me, showing her beautiful white teeth. Her lips seemed to glow all of a sudden too as if one was looking at a magnificent dark red rose.

So trying to keep the pace and fuck her back, I smiled too, but mine was a lame one because I was focused on only obtaining one thing: A mutually desired, loving orgasm!

I grabbed her hips as firmly but gently as I could and helped stir her towards the orgasm we sought to achieve!

"Come on baby, come on honey... yeah that's it honey... that's it, yeahhh", I shouted out!

I got her refocused, I think and her tits caught my refocus as I went into overdrive pushing up at her. She then went into her own focused pace and pushed by way of her legs and knees, up, and down at a much faster pace.

"Yesss, yesss.... ohhh yesss", she'd say as if she was out of breath! But from nowhere, her voice became louder and more energized!

"Ohhhh Conk honey... I'm... yeahhh I'm...ohh yeah, this is good baby, and you're awesome sweethea... Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh.... come on", she screamed out much louder!

"Yeah Janny, I said to her for no reason... you are more then that... and I'm ready too! I want to cum in you; I do... I do!"

I heard something weird, but at first paid no mind because she and I were so self-involved with cumming explosively at the same time, that whatever the sound was I didn't care. I only cared about her, me, and our desire to please one another.

That sound... it was a pontoon boat traveling up the coast, but far enough away that no one could distinguish who we were. Nevertheless, this pontoon boat wasn't someone out for a joy ride; it was the Department of Natural Resources.

They patrolled public beaches and waterways for illegal type activity. A horn went off as Jan and I were about to have our explosive dessert. She and I, in mid orgasm, almost looked out towards the water as we saw the boat turning and heading our way. From what I could tell one had a camera focused on us.

I pulled her off me, gathered all our clothes including all the underwear. She collected our sandals and the blanket and without having a chance to fully orgasm, she dripped down her thigh as we ran as fast as possible to the shrubs and trees where our car was parked. I stopped to look out with her behind me, and wanted to see if they were continuing to head our way.

"Let's go, she said in a frightened tone, let's go now honey!"

Not humored at all by our predicament, she said she knew a few of these patrolling officers from this department and wasn't ready to be caught by someone she might know.

"Okay, okay, I responded, let's go" as I agreed with her. But as we jumped in the car and she quickly got dressed and I went to start the engine, the keys were there.

"Where are they, she shouted in despair. Where are the keys?"

"Oh my god, I said, I put them in my shorts when I got out. She quickly searched the pockets and the keys were not there. They had to be on the beach I said to her in a worried tone.

Her clothes were on, but I ran faster! She did not want to be seen by some guys she might know. So I ran out to the beach and sure enough I could see them clearly. They were almost able to land their boat on it. I saw the keys to the car and with the blanket wrapped around me, I reached for them, but stepping on my blanket, which in turn pulled it off me.

This gave anyone in front of me a good look at my nakedness! There were, for whatever reason, two women, and one guy dressed in uniforms. I looked up, smiled, reached for the blanket, and covered myself up again!

The two women both clapped and whistled when that happened. "Uniformed officers of the law did that, I thought, how un-cool or unprofessional is that?"

Regardless, I quickly laughed, took my bow, and turned running for the car. Upon getting there, she was in the driver's seat. I knew right away it was her curtain call to drive the remainder of the way as it was her territory anyways.

She was laughing and so was I. I told her I got some applause and whistles. She said she wondered what the noise was for. She was snickering because in hindsight, although the whole affair between us was beautiful and earth shattering, it was comical that there I sat naked while we quickly pulled out on towards the highway.

We tried and tried to get on it as several over the road trucks passed us and could easily have seen me trying to pull on my clothes.

"Honey, she said, that was so beautiful. I think we need to complete what we started! I think we'll have to begin everything over at the cottage." She leaned over, kissed my cheek, and stroked my briefs where my limpness was located at.

"Jan, you are one beautiful woman." That's all I said to her and we smiled as we held hands and were finally able to get on the highway.

A patrol car pulled in to the dirt road we just left after we finally were about 75 yards away. We laughed and laughed when I told Jan!

I wanted her more now then I did beforehand. "Jan sweetheart, you turn me on big time! I sure hope you... understand... what I'm trying to say. I want to make love to you... over and over... and over, if I'm not being too... well..."

She completed my thought saying, "Conk, that was a fabulous time you and I had; I am still turned on as you are. In fact, if you'd like me to prove it, reach down between my thighs honey and feel my panties."

She looked at me and I saw a flushed look on her face! She was still excited and horny, so I went ahead and felt between her thighs and her panties!

Well let me tell you, they were soaking wet! "Ohh my God, Jan, wow, I said, I want you more then ever! God I find you so damn sexy, I can't describe it!"

"Me neither, but feel free to do whatever you want while I try to drive up to the cottage, okay honey?"

She put up the top, after stopping momentarily, pulled her skirt up a little ways, and without saying it, gave me a look that asked me to feel her out more. I answered her call too as she drove the rest of the way. She cooed and mumbled "Mmmmmm" often.

When she mumbled like that, it got me excitedly hott all over and easily got me hard again! Fortunately, it didn't take us long to get to her cottage!

"God honey, I said, I want to make love to you in the worst way... this time, hopefully with some foreplay!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yess, yess, honey, yess", she said in ecstasy! The speed of the car got faster then.

12