Donna Degraded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

"You mean that Pat will be sleeping with men?" Donna wondered.

"I don't know about sleeping, but he will be sucking a lot of cock and taking it up the ass. He is doing that right now. They will probably pass them off as husband and wife. Some of those guys love to fuck a husband and wife together."

"Oh god, where will they be, what country?"

"Don't know, it could be one of many, but it will not be any place close." Mike handed Donna the envelope filled with money and the keys to the car Pat was driving, saying that he will no longer need the car. Donna kissed the couple goodbye and thanked them for everything.

Donna drove home thinking about Pat and Carla. She felt bad for them but was glad that they were out of her life.

Upon arriving home the first thing that she did was make a phone call, then she showered and put on a robe. She went down stairs, turned the stereo on, and poured the wine. Donna smiled when the doorbell rang. The pretty blond hurried to the door and greeted Candy with a big kiss and hug.

They sat on the sofa, drank wine, and listened to music. "Girl, you don't know how happy I was that you finally called me. Every day I hoped and prayed that you would call me. You have been on my mind every moment of every day. From the first time I laid eyes on you I wanted you so bad, even in front of those two creeps. I have never wanted anyone so much in my whole life. My pussy is getting wet just looking at you. Who are those bastards anyway?"

"That was my husband and his girlfriend, they drugged me and had me do bad things!"

"Wait until I see them again; I will kick ass, from now on nobody will ever hurt my baby again. Where are the motherfuckers? You are my woman now, I love you so much and will never let you go."

"Oh Candy! I feel so safe with you, don't worry about them, they left the country together." She smiled.

"It's warm in here, I think I'll get more comfortable." Candy did a little dance and stood naked except for stockings, garter and high heels. The sensuous black woman moved closer to the white girl on the sofa, her hairy cunt was inches from the pretty face. Donna just sat and stared, she was spellbound, her mouth became dry and she licked her lips. "You want to eat your chocolate candy now; I know that you do. Tell me girl, did you ever eat a pussy that taste as good as mine?"

"No, but you are only the third woman that I have ever been with. I never really wanted to do that before but you taste so good. I love your pussy!"

"The third huh, tell me all about the other two."

"In school there was this awful bully that would wrestle with me. She would always win and pin me to the ground. Then she would sit on my face and make me lick her pussy. I hated her. Carla was the other one and that was because I was drugged."

"That means you were drugged when you ate my cunt. I hope you do as good without the shit, because you were fantastic. Tell me more about the first one. Did you masturbate when you went to bed at night and thought about her sitting on your face and you sticking your tongue in her wet hole? Could you still smell the aroma of her cunt?"

"Well yes, but I couldn't help it. I tried to avoid her but she always found me."

"I think you wanted to be found, you liked eating her cunt but you didn't want to admit it to yourself. You are a little cunt-lapping slut and you never knew it until now. Think of all the females that you could have brought pleasure to. Oh well, their loss and my gain. Now bring that pretty face to my cunt and show your big black momma how much you want it!"

Candy grabbed a fistful of blond hair and pressed that pretty face to her hungry pussy. Donna licked and sucked in a feeding frenzy, she sucked hard on the aroused clit, she lovingly kissed and licked the swollen pussy lips and she wiggled her tongue in the hairy hole as far as it would go in.

"Yes, eat that black cunt white girl, come on show me how much you love it; lick it all up, drink all my love juice. I am going to cum all over your sweet face. Look up at me, I want to see your big blue eyes when I cum on your tongue. Tell me how much you like my cunt, talk to me."

The young blond gazed up at her domineering lover and cooed, "Yes I do love your pussy, it taste so good, I never dreamed that a pussy would be so delicious, I want to eat it all up!" She dove back to the sopping cunt and licked up and down, just like a cat laps milk. Her arms wrapped around her lover's legs and squeezed the shapely buttocks as her tongue probed the sloppy cunt.

"Yesss.. Here it cums all over your sweet face, lick it all up, you pussy lapping slut, Ohhh shittt..Yesss." Donna lapped up every drop of pussy juice from the sopping cunt, she lovingly licked her thighs and back up to the juicy pussy. The sweet aroma from the aroused cunt was intoxicating. Donna climaxed herself!

"Don't get up yet my little pet, lick and suck my ass just like my cunt! Give me your lips and tongue." The young white girl worshiped her big black ass, she kissed every inch before she eagerly fucked her ass hole with her tiny tongue.

"Good girl, that was fantastic, now stand up and take off your robe. My, my, you are naked little girl, is that because you were expecting to see your big black loving momma?"

"Yes it is," the young blond shyly replied.

Candy sat on the sofa, picked up Donna, and sat her on her lap. "Now suck on mamma's big tits. Show me how much you like them." The 21yr. old woman looked like a little girl on the big older woman's lap. She lusted after the huge black boobs. She sucked the nipples hard and they grew to two inches long. The young woman nursed on the rubbery nipples as if she was trying to get milk. Candy poked three black fingers in the girls pink pussy and finger fucked her furiously, the blond sucked even harder as she reached orgasm.

The black beauty had to pull Donna's lips off her nipples, she took the young woman in her loving arms and carried her up the stairs saying, " Girl my nipples are sore, I thought you were going to suck them right off my tits. But I am not complaining, I love your sweet little mouth. It's amazing how that small mouth can suck my tits and cunt like a fucking vacuum cleaner. I love it."

Candy gently placed Donna on the bed, spread her legs, put her long tongue in the eager young pussy, she licked and sucked the young woman to one orgasm after another. They embraced and kissed, tasting their own pussy juice on the other's lips. "Candy, do all black women taste as good as you or are you special?"

"I have been with my share of white and black women and it never mattered; it is the individual woman that counts. I know that I like to refer to you as white girl but that's just clowning around. I talk dirty to you and dominate you during sex because I know you love it, also it turns me on and my pussy leaks. When we are not having sex I will treat you like the lady you are; but when we are fucking I will treat you like the pussy licking fuck slut that you are." They both laughed and Candy said that if she was still curious about other black women she would let her eat her friend's cunts.

"I love you so much Candy, I love your delicious cunt, your long tongue works magic on my pussy; nobody has ever made me feel like this before; can you stay all night? Please.

"I love you too and if you want me to I will move the fuck in!"

The two lovers went happily to sleep in each other's arms.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12