• Authors
  • GayKat

GayKat

I have blonde hair with blue eyes,,, I'm not a big muscular woman but I am not small either, at 5'10 + and 168 lbs, with B-cup breasts, and the physique of a runner, I'm trained in hand to hand combat, fighting with light pointed weapons _ and (kick fighting!)..

I have found that just telling some guys, "No thank you, or not interested, and even get lost fuck-head I'm a lesbian!", just didn't seem to register to him or his buddy's like it does when one of them is on the floor spitting up blood!

My wife is truly my Amazon, Queen Jackie is a beautiful African American, she stands 6'4 + and 249 lbs, with DD-cup breasts... yes she's a big woman, and not one ounce of fat, and like myself she's also trained in hand to hand combat... so best not to piss her off!

And I love being a slave for black women, eating hairy black pussy, licking hairy assholes, hairy armpits and drinking hot lesbian piss mmm yummy :-)
......
" The 13th Goddess.",

"In the beginning there were 12 Gods and Goddesses... then there was a 13th Goddess, unknown by the others... so when they through a banquet no one invites the 13th Goddess, but to their everlasting saro she came... the 13th Goddess was death!"
.
I read this on the bottom of a painting at a small Art Gallery in Europe when I was about 12.

I have always enjoyed reading Ancient Mythologies about women, whether it's Goddesses or Amazon Warrior Women. And to me this says "Don't Disrespect Women!"

Location

United States of America!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
12Followers
83Following
118My Favorites
460My Comments

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Eating Pussies And Assholes

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Maybe one or two :-)

Contact Member

Contact GayKat by clicking here.