Donna the Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

A heavy set white woman was riding her mother's face and when she saw Donna she exclaimed, "As soon as your mother sucks out all of my cum I'll feed my hot cunt to you bitch. It's plain to see that you want it bitch. No denying the lust in your eyes and the pussy juices dripping down your legs. Like mother like daughter huh? Be patient girl and your turn will come soon."

Donna got on the bed, stood in front of the woman, and shoved her hairy cunt into the woman's mouth. The woman was startled but licked willingly. Donna cried out, "Hell yeah slut. Eat my horny black cunt while my mother eats you out. I'm going to cum in your mouth while you cum in my mom's mouth. Fuck yeah, suck, suck, shittttt yessssss. Drink it all up you slutty white pig. Yessssssssss!"

Donna sat back to relax when suddenly the big white woman overpowered her. She pushed the girl on her back and straddled her face. The white woman fucked her face furiously. Donna found herself eating pussy for the first time in her life and liking it! The white woman ordered Beth to eat her own daughter pussy while she fucked the girl's face. The white woman called out, "Yes you fucking black slut eat it. Just like that, so goood, so fucking goodddd, Yessssss! You are going to be just as good as your mom in no time at all. Don't stop girl. Keep it up. Hell yeahhhhh. Now I have two pussy licking black sluts to feed my horny cunt to. Hell yes! Don't stopppppp!" Donna tasted the stream of cum as it shot into her mouth and she had an orgasm as she swallowed the slick slimy stream of girl cum. Then the big white woman sat her fat ass on the black girl's mouth and Donna tongue fucked that as well.

The white Dyke had mother and daughter suck her toes and announced, "My name is Gretchen. From now on you both shall address me as Mistress Gretchen. I'm going to move in with you and take charge of this household. You are both my total slaves and you will service me as I demand. You have no idea how many women will pay me for your services but you will soon find out. Do you understand whores?

Donna and Beth both looked up and submissively cooed in harmony, "Yes Mistress Gretchen."

The three women slept together and Donna couldn't help but wonder what the future held for her. Just like that she went to the one in charge to a submissive slut! She mused at what Leona said about eating pussy and thought that her friend should see her now. Much to her astonishment the young black girl accepted the fact that being submissive was a huge turn-on for her and decided she would just go with it for now and see what happens.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12