Donny London, Courier Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean your boyfriend you were with for two years?"

"Yes Donny. I don't have men taking an interest in me since my break-up with Kevin, apart from them wanting two quick screws before saying good night and goodbye.

"God with you I'd want it four by four by four."

"What's that?"

"Four times a night for four years with rights of renewal for four years in perpetuity."

Linda giggled. "God you are a romantic Donny. Come here."

After they'd kissed for a while Linda went on to her knees and pulled out his modest-length but exceptionally thick member and attended to it.

When Linda had finished, panting heavily, Donny cleared part of the table and leaned Linda over it, front first. He had no trouble where to put his eager dick because when he flicked up the back of her dress he found she wasn't wearing panties. He sank into her and her gratifying moans made his dick become even fatter.

Three hours later, after eating and returning from a walk to help settle their fine meal of chicken breasts roasted with honey, pine nuts and thyme served on a bed of lightly seasoned rice, they were resting again.

Linda said, "Are you interested in moving in here with me?"

"Yes but let's wait a couple of months and see how we go. If we are going well I will move in if the offer remains open."

"Oh it will be left open Donny, like my legs. Are you ready to go again?"

Donny knew he'd found the perfect work colleague.

THE END

12