Donor and recipient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck that feels good," Tom was breathlessly saying.

"Mmm, yeah it does," Marla replied, then decided now was just the right time to ask the question: "Will you come home with me?"

Agonising seconds passed during which Tom considered her surprising proposal. All the while Marla masturbated him and finger fucked his ass.

"Yes," he eventually responded.

"Good. And will you continue to be my toy?"

"Yes." He didn't even have to think about that one.

The deal was blessed by a bumper harvest of jizz, which Marla greedily sucked down. Hers. He was all, entirely hers. That butt? Hers. His spectacular cock? Hers. The endless supply of cum? All hers.

"Keep the leash on," she instructed when he started to get dressed.

Doctor Russell high-fived Marla as she walked out the door with her newly-acquired man at the end of his leash.

"I hope he's a good fuck!" the nurse said.

"Remember: no returns," Doctor Russell added.

12