Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milke

Story Info
FEMDOM F/M - Male slave/ milking/ ruined orgasms.
2.8k words
4.5
9.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked - I couldn't tell. (FEMDOM m/f)

Welcome to the first story published on this forum. I sincerely hope you enjoy, all of my tales are based on real-life experiences and sessions. A little about me, I am primarily a dom, master, top, whatever your choice of term is, and in a long-term relationship with someone who would be primarily a bottom, not really a sub. We do enjoy switching situations, and this story is from one of those sessions.

It was Saturday morning, and I awoke to an empty bed and the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. Not a normal Saturday morning really, as we would usually get up early, head to the gym, and then for a jog, before heading back to the house for chores that had piled up that week - but, I welcomed the change.

"Good morning, man that smells good", was all I could say before I noticed my lovely partner was cooking with nothing more on than her black stilettos and an apron. "Good morning honey, we have a long-day ahead of us, well, at least you do, so I thought we would get a good breakfast and get started."

I was definitely curious as to what she meant, as I did not remember planning out any scenes or special events for this Saturday, but I certainly liked where this was progressing so far, so why fight it. As I was processing all of this, and admiring the sight in front of me, I noticed that she was nodding toward the kitchen table and my place setting, there was a piece of paper, sitting on my plate, with a pen sitting on top of it.

Playing along, I said, "so, what do we have here?", totally thinking it was her offering up her services for the day, to be, not only MY sex slave for the day, or hopefully weekend, but finally totally succumbing to the fantasy that we both had many times of nothing but sexual encounters for a 48 hour period, with her body and toys, being the main course of entertainment.

As I sat down, I was a bit shocked to see what was written in front of me was nothing at all what I was hoping, or silently thinking, it was going to be.

It read as follows -

"Good morning my honey, you have a long weekend ahead of you, so I want to make sure you know what is in front of you, and what I have planned for "us" until Sunday night, 9pm. You will notice at the bottom of this 'contract', there is a place for you to sign, please do NOT sign until after breakfast, because immediately upon you signing, YOU become MY sexual toy for the weekend. I am pretty sure you were expecting something else, but I have been reading privately stories, and came up with a scenario that I knew would surprise you but would also be entertaining for us this weekend. If you are not prepared, or feeling up to this activity for the weekend, that is okay, we can try it some other time, so please do not feel pressure to sign, but please do understand, if you sign, I will be IN CHARGE, and I will be someone you have not seen yet. I will enjoy my body and YOURS, in ANY way I choose.

This is what you can expect, however I do reserve the right to add, or to delete, any item in this list. I created it, so I can modify as I see fit.

Please read and understand, and digest, along with your breakfast, before signing...remember, I Love You!!

- your safe word is RED. RED means we STOP, nothing more will happen

- your pause word is YELLOW. YELLOW means we will pause for 15 minutes - timer will be running. You get 5 "pauses" this weekend. HOWEVER, with every PAUSE, upon restarting, you will be punished as I see fit for 1 minute.

- Rules -

- this is the primary rule for the entire weekend - you do NOT TALK unless I ask you to answer me!

- immediately after signing this document, you are to stand up, take off your clothes, and begin LICKING my pussy lips and clit. DO NOT eat my pussy out, you lick, and lick slowly and softly unless I give you different directions. When I tell you to stop, you stop. At that time, you are to gather the dishes and begin cleaning the kitchen.

- at some point while you are cleaning the kitchen, I will install your new dick cage I bought for you - it is a zero clearance dick cage, you are to say NOTHING. If you get hard, I will smack your dick until it gets soft. If that does not work, I will use ICE until it is soft.

- upon installation of your new dick cage, you are to immediately get dressed and head to the liquor, toy, and cannabis stores. Here is what you are to purchase, if you buy anything other than these items, you WILL be punished.

- Bourbon, specifically Buffalo Trace for me,

- Vodka, specifically Tito's for you,

- Cannibas containing "limonene", in a gummy for me, and nothing for you,

- at the toy store, promescent spray and lidocain cream.

- while you are gone, I will be preparing our room for your weekend. When you return home, you are to immediately get undressed, in the car, do NOT walk in this house with clothes on, I will know,

- immediately take a shower in the guest room. There, you will find additional instructions.

My Honey's Signature ______________________________________"

After reading the letter, and eating at the same time, my dick was as hard as it ever had been, so I knew right then that this was NOT going to be an easy task, but it would be a weekend I would probably enjoy and remember forever. As I swallowed my last bit of eggs and bacon, I picked up the pen, signed the document, and immediately stood up and removed all of my clothing - but to be clear, I did not have much on, as I just walked in from bed anyway.

After my clothes were removed, I found her pussy and began licking her lips and clit very soft and lite, as I was instructed to do. Not really surprising, she was already pretty wet and smelled like sex, even though she was trying to cover it up with perfume and acting like it was not affecting her at all. I continued doing this for some time, she would shift in her seat, spread her legs, reach down and finger herself, and all I was allowed to do was 'lick', over and over again, 'lick', I could not finger her, feel her, taste her, nothing, just lick. I would watch as she would stick 2 fingers in her pussy, lick them, stick one in her ass, moan, laugh, and moan some more, and again, all I could do was lick. After this seemed to go on for hours, I was instructed to stop. As according to the "rules", I immediately stood up, with a rock-hard dick, and began doing the dishes. Now, I do not have what would be considered a "large" member, but it is larger than average, so it was difficult do get close enough to the sink to rinse the dishes and clean up the stove.

True to her word, at least on the document I signed, without real warning, she approached from behind with a dick cage that I had not seen before, and begin pushing my dick into me, and attaching the cage. She had to have been watching, because she chose the right time to do this, as my dick had begun going limb from concentrating on the dishes and kitchen cleaning. This new dick cage basically pushed my entire member into me, so that it was flat, and even though we had seen these before, she had modified her dick cage, so that it also squeezed my balls tighter than any cock ring she had ever put around my balls, and they were already aching.

As I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I put my clothes back on, got the keys to the car, and headed out to complete my next set of tasks. I was not instructed to put real clothes on, so I went with my sweats, cut-off t-shirt and crocs. I decided to take the Porsche, which was definitely the wrong choice for what was under my clothes. As I sat down, my balls were squeezed together even tighter with actually caused an audible scream, that I was unable to contain and had me sit there for a second to catch my breath, so that I could actually concentrate on driving. My dick, at this point, was non-existent, and felt as if it were pushed in a wrong position, that when I forgot the situation, I continued to try to adjust - to no avail.

Needless to say, I was finally able to backout of the driveway and head to the stores on my list. I decided to do the sex toy shop first, as it was still before noon on a Saturday, and figured there would be less traffic there, and less chance of running into anyone I knew. The numbing cream was locked behind the counter, so I had to ask for it specifically, and while they had something "close" to what I was looking for, they did not carry the Promescent spray. I still ended up getting two different types of numbing cream, so I was hoping there would be no punishment for the brand name. After that stop, the cannabis store would be next, that was an easy stop, as just about anyone in there at this hour, was already high. Asked the attendant, was shown the gummies with the ingredients I was to get, purchased, and headed to liquor store - the easiest stop of the early day.

Chapter 2 - Afternoon

As I looked at the clock upon returning home, it hit me that it was still before 3pm on Saturday, and so much had already happened. I had to stop short of the garage to fulfill my contractual duties of "removing my clothes before entering the house", and since there was zero way I could accomplish this in the car, exiting and striping was what was done next. Luckily, our drive is covered by large Oak trees, up and down the driveway, and this particularly Saturday was not a very sunny and bright day, so there was little chance of anyone being out where they could see me in the nude.

I retrieved the bags from my stops, entered the door and listened. Our house is rather large, so it would be very hard to hear anything from our bedroom, as I assumed that's where she still was. As I turned to close the door however, I was shocked to find her sitting in an entry chair, still with her black stiletto's, but in addition, she had added some long black gloves and matching leggings - all a shiny black. The outfit was highlighted by a black corset, that made her tits stick straight out, and encouraged her to sit straight on the chair. She already had a glass of bourbon in her hand, and just smiled as I saw her there.

She informed me that, while I was gone, she had prepared the bedroom, and had also edged herself 3 times, and had a massive orgasm after those edges. We had quite a few sex toys, in which she was usually "forced" to use, but this time, she was more than happy to tell me about how she used her new 'fuck machine's' double-dildo feature to make herself scream in excitement when she came from it's pounding of her holes. The look on my face must have been priceless, because she immediately stood up, sat down her bourbon, and turned around so that I could see her freshly pounded asshole still opened and obviously had been used. Of course, my member was trying it's best to escape it's torture chamber, and my balls were probably a dark shade of purple by now, which caused her to motion to me to walk over to her. She retrieved her riding crop, and gave me 4 whacks on my already swollen balls, as "punishment" in her words. I wasn't really explained the crime I had committed, but my guess was that I stopped and watched her, when I was supposed to go, again as directed on my contract, "directly to the guest room and shower" - Lesson now learned!

After my correctional smacks, I put the bags on the counter, kept the Trace and Tito's out on the counter, sat the gummies next to the bourbon, and the dick numbing cream next to the gummies, all in a line. At that time, she walked over to the counter and instructed me to make a few drinks; another bourbon on the rocks for her, and a Tito's and tonic for me to sip on. She also handed me the dick cream, and told me I would be needing this while preparing myself for the night. I was again provided some correctional whacks, only 2 this time, because again, I still had not finished my tasks fast enough and not made it to the guest room yet. In a flash, the drinks were made, and I was making a mad dash for the stairs and heading to my next 'assignment'.

Chapter 3 - Preparation

"You will find a razor, shaving cream, and the key for your dick cage on the shower ledge. You may remove your dick cage to shave. You MUST shave your balls, ass, dick, around your pelvic region, etc., upon completion of the shaving, the dick cage must be put back on IMMEDIATELY.

- in the shower, you will also find an enema bag, it has already been prepped with a saline solution, make sure you do that BEFORE your shower"

During my shower, I did as I was instructed to do by the note I found on the bed upon entering the guest room. I could not wait to remove the dick cage, yes it was keeping it from getting hard, erect, and basically just free, but what was also a joy to be rid of, was the squeezing of the balls it was also doing. As I removed it, I immediately began to wonder how the hell I was going to get it back on, as unfortunately, my dick was already starting to grow from excitement.

I shaved as best I could, we were both smooth already, but for this weekend, I am guessing she wanted it even smoother. I also did the enema as directed, it wasn't that big of a deal, and actually made me feel fresh and ready to go. I took my time a bit longer than usual, as the shower felt good, especially with my dick free, at least for now.

Eventually, I was able to manage to get the cock cage back on, the hardest part really was getting it around my balls, as they were fat and swollen, already ready to explode, and hard to squeeze into the ring. By the time the balls were in, my dick had shrunk back down to normal, so one good push, and it was locked away as well.

As I exited the shower and dried off, when I reentered the guest room, there was a new note on the bed with some new toys ready for use.

"While you were in the shower, I laid out toys, accessories, and anything else you may need for the rest of tonight and tomorrow, please follow the directions.

You will find the following -

- lube,

- a thick leather collar, please put it on,

- leather hand and ankle restraints, put on,

- a leather butcher apron, put this on last,

- a small but plug, this will be your first plug, insert it, I would suggest using lube, but that is up to you,

- cock ring, do not put this on yet, but bring with you - obviously you couldn't put it on yet anyway, as you will have put your dick cage on during your shower,

- Viagra, please take immediately,

- a leather executer style hood, please put on,

- a set of bose ear plugs, please put in, you will hear nothing from them yet,

- finally, eye mask, do not put this on yet, I will instruct you on when to put on.

I did as I was told in the letter, put everything on, in and about, and since I was not given any other instructions, I stood there waiting. After a few minutes, the door opened....

End of Part 1