Don't Ask, Don't Tell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You getting a divorce, Trix?" I ask. "You can take him to the cleaners now."

"Nahhh," she answers. "At least not yet. Even after alla this shit, I still love his cheatin' ass, you know? An' the brutha can sure pull in the loot. No, right now I jus' wanna show him that I'm the Head Bitch in Charge and that he betta toe MY muthafuckin' line from here on out."

I scratch my head, puzzled. "But why?" I ask. "It's not like he's going to start fucking you again."

"Shiiittt, I don't even want him, now," she says. "I gots men who've been tryin' to get inside my panties for years. Now I'm gonna give 'em a taste--if they make it worth my while, you know? As for Theo, I'll have lunch with his little slut secretary, show her some of these videos, and force her to quit. Then let's see how HE like goin' without for a while. See, you gotta know how to WORK this shit, baby."

Yeah, whatever, I think. I'm just glad I'm on her good side.

We leave her building together. I'm about to ask her to join me for dinner, but she's on the phone to Theo's office as soon as we step outside. Oh, well, what do I care? I did my good deed for the day and got my balls emptied to boot.

And there's only ten days left before I see Cheryl again.