Don't Call Me Faggot!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOH!" She exclaimed in shock as the finger pushed past her sphincter.

Destiny had never been anally penetrated and was now going to be an unwilling participant. The finger worked its way in and out of her back door until the hole was thoroughly lubed. James got onto Destiny's back as she lay helpless on her stomach. She squeezed her cheeks together as tight as she could to prevent James from getting into her anus.

The slickness of her lubed cheeks aided James in pushing through. In the back of James' mind, he was enjoying the feeling of her buttocks squeezing his manhood in a vise-like grip. But Destiny's clinched whoppers made it impossible for James to get into her back door.

SMACK! his open palm came down fast and hard against Destiny's backside. She released her hold and James found her hole right away. His anger was red hot now. The fight she had been putting up along with the foul attitude and nasty mouth was driving James livid.

He pushed the head of his hot throbbing cock into her fat, soft, luscious bumper. Destiny was now mute. She was in so much shock that she couldn't make any noise. She just lay there gasping deeply with every thrust from her "fag". The cock in her ass felt like it was stretching her beyond repair.

She had never felt anything like this. When she lost her virginity it felt nothing like this. James pushed into Destiny's dark tunnel a half an inch at a time. He was more in bliss the deeper he went. It was warm and tight in her butthole. She was squeezing and contracting as James invaded her cavity.

"I wish I could get this every night." He whispered to her.

James could no longer hold back his hot burning lust for all of Destiny's back hole. With one strong and powerful thrust, Destiny's sphincter gave and James dick was inside her guts up to the hilt. James let out a grunt of satisfaction as his penis was encased in Destiny's asshole, pushing into infinity. James began pumping in and out of Destiny slowly and gradually building up as she loosened up.

Destiny could do nothing but lay there and accept her anal assault. James was behind her loving every bit of his ghetto angel's rump roast. The tightness, the suction from the squeezing and the pressure on his dick was incredible. Every time he'd thrust into her he'd slam into to her soft pillow-like cheeks with a loud "smack".

The softness of her butt cheeks combined with the sensation of her asshole on his dick was an erotic combination. James pushed all the way into Destiny and started grinding into her backside. This was it; he was about to bring himself to climax.

James began stabbing into Destiny's bong hole like a mad man. He was pulling out to the tip of the head of his penis and slamming it into her as far as he could drive in, at a fast past. The tingling sensation in his balls materialized and made its way to the base of James' penis. With every other thrust James would grunt. He knew what was about to happen.

On the last and final push James pushed his cock into her ass as far and deep as he had ever gone. He held his spewing cock inside the deepest caverns of Destiny's ass while it pumped its hot sticky load into her.

As James made his way back to his car, he removed the top layer of clothing that he was wearing. He discarded them into the dumpster at the restaurant where his car was parked.

As he drove home he thought about what led to the night's events. How the whole crazy night transpired. After all that was done that night, what was James' way of humiliating Destiny? He left her tied to the bed with the dildo in her ass and the vibrator turned on and buried in her cunt.

James let out a chuckle and said out loud to himself, "I need to get some mental help!"

12