All Comments on 'Don't Drink the Water in the UK!'

by TongueInCheek

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You've written a fine humorous story

TongueInCheek:

But I will not be surprised if you don't shortly get a comment or two from some anonymous trogs and trolls telling you they are positive this is a true story and they knew all along the water is why the Brits are all cuckolds and wimps. Good going and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh man!

Thanks Buffy? I got such a chuckle from that one. Great satire for those that like their wimps and sluts "a la tongue in cheek."

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
I thought it was crazy funny

I'm not painting all UK writers w/the same brush, but alot of their stories do have that common theme. As the UK writers themselves would probably admit, it's a grand example of the writer "taking the Mickey".

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Hahahahaha!

Great story and wildly funny. I have often thought this was true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
But some writers get just a little pissed off

now and then. Good bye. Literotica I've posted and read my last on this site.

I've just about got feed up with the all the arseholes from the US who keep accusing British writers of being wimps.

There's are a damn sight more stories written and posted by Yank wimps who just love to watch the black fuckers with they're big black fifteen inch long cocks shagging the arse off they're slut wives. By the way just why is it that you guys have to exaggerate everything, even the size of black guy's cocks who are taking your women from you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice story but...

...the peculiar properties of tap water in the Uk are nothing to do with terrorists, rather with the fact that the water companies were privatised some years ago and in many areas are subsidiaries of French companies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally --- A True Story With Full facts

The World Health Organization appreciates your expose detailing a problem of island significance and concern. As rampant as this local problem is there is concern of outbreak into the other nearby isles.

The women there are besides themselves looking forward to changing real men into watching wimps to solve their boredom issues. This boredom problem has existed since the saxons began wearing kilts sans undies. So the wimpinessesity gene has had a long hold on island folk with boredom a close second.

Whilst similar to a pub crawl with abnormal maties, there just ain't much else to do, especially with the high cost of prostitution as it is with gasoline so high. So paying some friend to take that lady - she's my wife is a little cheaper. Especially when viewing directly or by pub video.

So this all makes sense in a british kind of way and it helps the hotel and pub business. Plays hell with the family trees though.

Good show for bringing this clearly to a head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well you are Right!

There is something the water.

The problem actually started in England, re: wimps, when the Americans came over during the Second World War and brought their piss beer such as Budweiser. Some say they acted like press gangs in forcing upright decent Englishmen to drink this muck instead of wholesome bitters, brewed locally.

Well it should be obvious to most, apart from Americans, their evil brew started changing the character of some of our weaker men. Some to the extent they started acting like Americans, though never quite as bad.

What is the difference between an Englishman and an American? Well the American is so brainwashed they actually believe they are Macho men? Yet, most are homosexual, and love it up their arse.

The sad thing is, as more and more Englishmen drink this inferior beer then more will move to resemble the All-American Boy...LOL

Some of us, who stick to the local brews, are unaffected and even have time to scoff at the trivial ranting made by AAB’s on Lit’. But then we do have a sense of humour...now that’s another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn What An Expose - Whoda Thunk It

At Last At Last - I didn't think it was just the family trees and there is a noted concern for recent examples of a spread to perhaps a Scotland laddie.

Is there a british John S. Tossill who could do a 80 80 TV Analysis for all the details really needed to know?

Should this spead to France or Copenhagen think of all the red light districts to go belly up. The national economies of some countries could be dramatically infected.

Then there is the ever present problem with immigration. Just imagine all the wimps wives moving to America to get real men. My god, can you see the new raft invasion. This could get bigger and almost beyond control except for those with special cigar training. Well thats what a leader is for eh.

Gosh our special thanks for this alert author. As a wise man once said "Whoda Thunkit" or similiar words to that effect.

Before significant knashing and knifting of teeth begins in the fair islands of Saxonknees, will there be a followup with directions detailing the use of galoshes as a preventional tool - so there is at least a chance to knip this in the bud within several generations. As mom used to say - "Don't forget your rubbers".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous