All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 02'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendover 14 years ago
Hot scene

Loved the sex against the window. Wonderful visual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it more...

with each chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next with Tim and Julia. I hope he gives in, they seem so good together. And, the sex is really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deleter

He He He

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 14 years agoAuthor
Yep, I did delete the post

I'm all for constructive criticism. I have a thick skin, and I can accept that some people don't come to Literotica to read stories with plot and character development. They want hot sex with manly men with no emotions, and girls who scream like porn stars when they cum. Personally, I think romance is probably the wrong category to be looking for that, but that's just me.

There's a reason they let authors moderate their comment boards. Others have left critical comments with lower ratings on my other stories, and I've been fine with leaving those up. There was some merit to your comment. However, it was also rude, disrespectful and insulting, not just to the story, but to me as a writer. If you wanted to say that to me privately, that'd have been fine. Hell, I wouldn't mind discussing your opinions with you. But I don't have a ton of respect for someone who'll publicly say something like that about someone's work without putting their name on it. If you want to say the same thing, but not be such an asshole this time, I'd be happy to leave your opinion up for others to read.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
I am still enjoying it

But it is hard the gentleman refusing to act. Either he should say good-bye or should tell about the root of his problem. Physician heal yourself is an old story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really loving this!

i am so caught up in this story..can't get it out of my head..Tim is just.*sigh*..my heart aches for him..reading on

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT BE A QUITTER

or a spitter and try to assume control whenever. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written 5* but...

Can't take much more of him being such a childish self centred, self pitying, self indulgent wimp. Hopefully that will end soon as it is taking this tale beyond credulity for me.

Fingers crossed. Get a set of balls man and grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
emotionally damaged

I know we are supposed to feel sorry for our emotionally damaged super hero.

unfortunately, I don't. the dude is still an asshole. If he isn't ready to be honest with himself, and his intimate partner and friend, he should stick to one night stands and hookers. he needs to be mentally and emotionally well, not just physically, to do something like this. Dude is a prick. I understand that this is just one chapter in a long story. And, that it isn't done yet.

but that is the problem with posting it in sections and breaking it up.

all we can vote on and comment on, is what we have read, not where we think you will go. So..so far, the guy is an idiot.

I am sure it will all work out, but if you wanted a final rating, then why break it up, especially when it all done and being posted daily? could have made just a couple of chapters with many more pages. That would have fixed the issue.

Breaking it up into so many sections to get a bunch more ratings and comments?

Okay fine, but they may not all be great for all chapters. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1507 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES