All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 06'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A pitch right down the middle.

It sounds great? Well there is always the insecurity to drive

us bats. Good stroke story and very believable if you leave out such nice guys being so rich. The bit at the beginning about her wanting girls night out regularly had me worried. How could he ever be sure?? What does P.T. think that Leira can do for Tim's insecurity???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Again

Holding my breathe...you know we like her and hope the hell he gets his act together...soon!!!

Who said intelligent people are smart? At the moment he is overthinking, over-reacting and not over his own insecurities.

Okay, waiting for number #7................

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Has this

Dr. of Psychology (sport)ever heard of self fulfilling prophecies? And how much energy does it require to stay the emotional equivalent of an eight year old? Yup, this gap between intelligence and e-telligence keeps me fascinated. Recommend professional help sought soon.

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44about 9 years ago
Reading this story is getting really old

1* -- too much drama

Tim is sick and needs serious professional help and he is close to hurting Julia, again.

As an earlier commenter said - "This is just a multiple stroke story." I do not like Tim; I like Julia but Tim is going to continue to abuse and use her; and the sex is tiresome. I need to quit and find another story.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandabout 9 years agoAuthor
To each his own, but..

@Ilivetoread -- You've left four negative comments on my stories now, and given three of them bad votes (that I know of).. I'm all for having your own opinions, and of course, you're free to do what you want, but.. if my stories are so terrible, my characters so unlikable and the sex so "tiresome," as you say.. why waste your time? There are plenty of other stories on here, filled with perfect characters who never have emotional problems and just have great, amazing sex with no drama on a daily basis. Go find one of those. I hate to see anyone spending this much time doing something they clearly do not enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tim still not growing up

Yes, understand his angst because of Leila but he takes it to the extreme. He is going to push Julia away and end up as another commentator indicated with a self fulfilling prophecy and he would deserve it.

Well written but Jim just too much of a wimp to really enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more of the same

Just more repeated efforts to get us to feel bad for poor old Tim the clown.

Still don't like him.

Every time it seems like he has a chance to mature and/ or act like an adult, he blows it. Julia could do do much better, hope she leaves before he hurts her again.

Yes, Jules is likely to leave him...the most likely reasons, his own stupidity, immaturity, and hurtful, insensitive actions.

He deserves to live alone.

the dude is an emotional dwarf.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge5 months ago

I read "Brad's Road Trip" series and your other two independent stories. They are so different from this series. Guessing this was cathartic for you in some way but it is not written to the standards I have become accustomed. I have stuck with this series so I can see where the destination is. Hopefully I will have an aha moment. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1501 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES