All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 07'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lost_in_youlost_in_youover 14 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I've enjoyed every one of your cliffhangers but this one? Nooo. Unacceptable. Now I have to wait hours just to read what happens, to find out how Julia responds to finding out her sister is a total bitch. To reading Tim's reaction. How could you put me through such agony!?!

Okay, okay, okay. You've got a great story here! I'm loving it, even if you are being a bit cruel with the chapter cutoffs. ;) Can't wait to read the next installment!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
the shit has hit

i sort of guessed that the former flame would show, but the half-sister is just to juicy not to mention hilarious and i hope that both she and carlos get a wake up call and tim and julia finaly figuire it out permantly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No you didn't

THis is my least favorite update so far. Not that the writing isn't excellent as always but it's gone a bit too "soap operary" for me. Although I'm sure some will argue still very realistic. Hope this doesn't signal the end for Julia and Tim.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Another exciting chapter

Tune in tomorrow... The funny thing is that as well as reminding me of "Our Gal Sunday" and other soap operas of

the 1940's, it is the sort of plotting that Will loved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He he he.

Good twist you threw in here, I must say. I don't think you'll feel the need to delete me this time, but I still believe it's slapstick. Plenty of opportunity to spin this yarn from here. Chapeau!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BRAVO!

OH I LUV THIS TWIST OF EVENTS! I CANT WAIT TO C WAT COMES NEXT!

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAA

you go girl.

daluentdaluentover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I saw this coming from a mile away, but still it was outstanding. Tim does act a little childish. If my woman would have done to me what this bitch did I would thank the gods for her showing me what her true nature was. I love this story. Good job. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait

Like others, I saw it coming, but the dialog and setup was just great........Now to see if she actually decks her half sister, or just how it plays out, but I know it gonna be gooooood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dumbfounded

Your good, can't wait to see if Julia does a verbal or physical number on Ashley. For that matter, how Tim handles it. I really liked the fact that JT put his arm around Ashley and told Tim that she was just one of the fuck buddies following Carlos around. Normally, I would think that this scene would do it for Tim. Are we going to have a heart attack or are you going to get Julia moved in with Tim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One little goof

Fantastic chapter, but something was bugging me. In chapter 5, Tim's confession while Julia was listening included mentioning Leira's name. How many Leira's does Julia know? She should have tumbled on to who Tim's former girlfriend was. Could have guessed that Julia knew Leira, or Carlos was fucking Leira, but did not see both coming. Great scene at the end.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
A 10! A 10! A 10 !!!!

A 10 !!!! So far, Love the drama, now the Irony.

On to the end.

xtremedd

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
No fucking way...

Fate is indeed a cruel bitch god damn

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Oh crap!!!

This is going to get "right bloody interesting" as my British cousins would say. Looking forward to the next chapter...

heather86heather86over 9 years ago
l

Loved this chapter x

ParttimereaderParttimereaderalmost 8 years ago
Doesn't quite add up

Going out with Leira forever. Planned to.marry but never met her family.

Also not a common name maybe Susan would have been better but Leira. That should have rung bells.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
All I can say is "HOT DAMN"...and excuse me!

Whoa...WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

Julia saw a photo of Leira but didn't recognize her but Leira is her half sister. Gotta proof read your story.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 7 years agoAuthor
Read it again.

I don't normally comment in the public forum, but the last comment is incorrect. Read it again, carefully, and tell me where Julia saw a picture of her half sister. I took great care to ensure she never saw the picture. The other three did, but they put it away before she came back with the water.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Looking at the comments, They are dated 7 years ago, but I have to reply. She NEVER saw her sisters photo. The others did. But now I can't wait to get to part 8, so excuse me while I run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES