All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 09'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you!!!

Says it all!!!!!

Keep writing, hate the suspense and guess I'm a glutten for punishment but do enjoy your writing. Just a little hard on the nerves.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very Good Story

That joke was a bit far out. They should have included Julia in it so she would be ready to tackle Tim as he ran out the door. Very Dangerous game!

Thanks for all your time and energy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic story

Great story. The suspense was hard to take in the early chapters, but well worth staying with. A very good series to read. I hope you will write more stories like this in the future and if you do I will look forward to reading them.

many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic

I loved this story! Especially the ending - very cute way to bring it all back around. Can't wait to read more of your work!

LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendover 14 years ago
Thanks owed to the author

You guys have no idea how much I pushed for this chapter to be two chapters with a cliffhanger just after Tim had listened to the voicemail for the first time. I alnost had him talked into it, but after how upset everyone was from the earlier cliffhangers he wouldn't do that to you guys. He really does love his readers!! Don't forget to thabk him with your votes and comments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yo man

great Tim didn't go apeshit after led to believe Julia did pull a 'Leira' on him. And a word to LTSF, rest assured that STIS has a keen survival instinct in him; cliffhanging this would have granted him a stoning of epical proportions which would have made 'Life of the Brians' pale into oblivion, deleting or not. And he knew it. So, well done, including meeting the audiences expectations and good luck with further efforts.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Loved it

After the craziness of the holidays, I finally got a chance to come back and finish the last few chapters of this story. Wonderful story. Well thought out story arc. Great characters. I really enjoyed seeing growth in your characters and of course I'm a sucker for a happy ending like anyone else.

Hope you write something new soon. :)

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story!

Well done!

kl7smckl7smcover 10 years ago
A great read

Thanks for all the work you put in to create this

great read. You did a good job in creating suspense

in the right places.

When Tim got JT's voice mail, I felt my stomach

muscles tighten. I thought, Oh no, not again.

Great job.

Thanks again, Bob T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sublime

xxxhugsxxx

magpieolasmagpieolasabout 8 years ago
Very well done.

Im not a romance freak, but i loved this story. Dispite what all the pig headed losers were saying, i loved the characters. No one is perfect and love can be a fickle thing. Thank you again for a great story!

mrolemroleabout 8 years ago
Love the characters

Great story.

Why would anyone complain about Tim, his mental status was the story.

Glad she helped heal him and a happy ending!

markranemarkranealmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it all! You have a gift with snappy dialogue. I sprayed the monitor more than a few times during the read. Lookin' forward to your next effort!

acupacupalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful mix

of story and chapter length. not to short and not to long, juuuust right!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Sorry to see the end of a "Winner!"

Will be looking for your next endeavors!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
How could someone not like this...?

He was clearly damaged through no fault of his own...

What his ex did was the equivalent of saying "Good doggie, nice doggie, here's a treat, doggie... Let's go for a ride, doggie... out into the woods, doggie... Before I leave you or shoot you in the back of the head, doggie..."

The surprise shouldn't be that he'd not know when something bad would be coming in the future (and, hence, unwilling to risk it)... The surprise should be he'd be willing to let Julia keep trying rather than just getting rid of her when he felt her getting too close.

But I did like that she kept giving him the chance to get better...

General_OGeneral_Oabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and wonderful writing please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more stories

love your stories want more from you

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
When the love of

Your life leaves you lying dead on the floor with no reason why. Perfect story, with a great ending. Been there....oh how I can relate so well to this. 5

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

The only thing not perfect here if the voicemail from JT. I get the "he didn't mean to hang up and thought Julia had already told him," but given the trauma, a friend would NEVER do that. EVER

withstanding that, this was an amazing story and I've now read everything you've written on the site and can't wait for more.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

only read 1 and 2, then to 8,9. quite a story but so many unbelievable facts. also seems like the whole life exists for sex only and they are way too "good at sex" that's it's unbelievable

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

I was really pissed at you from time to time during the reading of this story. But now, Just plain thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done, really well done. Wish you were posting more. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories