Don't Go Into The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamefully I meekly answered, "Yes Sir."

"Good...now take that butt plug from your ass and put it into your mouth then bend over and don't lose a drop of our man juice."

I was sobbing a bit as I pulled the plug out of my ass making sure I tightened my sphincter to hold the seven loads of cum inside me. My mind thought about being a 'bitch in heat' and having to wait for a Master for me to relieve myself etc.

The plug tasted funky as it slipped over my pink lips into my mouth.

"All the way in just like it was in your ass. Your ass and your mouth are now both a pussy and an ass. Close your lips around the narrow part as your asshole did. You don't have a mouth now just a vagina and an asshole."

It wasn't very long but it was a bit bulbous. When I had pushed it all the way in with just the outside plug part showing it touched the back of my throat. Just near the gag reflex.

"You see guys, the plug is perfect. She will learn the thrill of being throat fucked and how to let the gag be a part of her bitch duties, the man said as he had me bend over.

Holding my ponytail (my hair had grown since I had been there and it was blond now. Dick had me bleach my hair, my pubes and even the area around my asshole. That had hurt

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

His open hand slapped against my ass. Hard but not blister Hard.

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

And each slap after he's ask me a question

"Will you be a good cunt?" "Yes Sir," I answered.

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

"Is your mouth a vagina?" "Yes Sir."

My ass began to heat

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

"Are you our cum slut?" "Yes Sir."

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

"Are you here to serve men?" "Yes Sir." SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

"Are you a bitch in heat?" "Yes Sir."

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

"Do you know how to curtsy? "Yes Sir." (I had been taught by Dick)

SMMMMMMMMMMMMACKKKKK!!!!!!

This continued on for sometime. I was crying now. Dick had trained me not to yell or scream. Just to either cry or whimper. And the spanking was expertly given. I knew my ass was red and the heat would last for hours. I also knew I wasn't allowed to rub my ass.

When he was finished he had me pull my panties up and thankfully I remembered to say, "Thank You Sir."

Seven men would control my life and I had to please each of them separately and as a group. My head ached as I stood in the kitchen in front of the sink only wearing panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, a dainty apron hooped over my neck and tied in a bow around my waist. My toes a bit arched in my Mary Janes. This was my waiting position. The men could easily see me. They could see my ass filled with their cum. The view from the living room to the kitchen was open. A small dining table was a bit off to the side between the two rooms. I could hear the men talking but not what about.

Chapter Four -- The First of Many Days.

I had to wait till one of the men woke up and took me to pee and poop.

The tallest man, he was about 6'4" came into the kitchen and put a package down to the side of me saying, "You are a whore slut, aren't you?"

Standing over the sink I answered, "Yes Sir."

"Then softly say 'I'm a whore slut' until someone tells you to stop.

I had forgotten to say "Thank You Mister," (that's what he wanted to be called) so he spanked me several times on my already reddened ass.

"I'm a whore slut," I said almost in a whisper.

"I'm a whore slut."

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

"I'm a whore slut,"

And finally the day came to an end but before I could go to sleep two of the men went out to the car and brought a large trunk in. It was pink with the gold corner bracings. They also brought in a large dog sleeping bed and a cage. They put the bed inside the cage in the kitchen.

"Be a good girl now and get down on all fours.... wiggle your ass and go into your new doggie home," one of the men ordered me. He had the largest cock head of them all. I had sucked it earlier. It wasn't very long but it looked like a swollen fruit on a on a tree branch. I was afraid if he stuck it in me it would be like a dog knot.

I had been allowed to take the apron off. I was happy for the warmth in the house. When I got down on all fours he pulled a bit of the bottom on my panties and cut a hole. Then he eased a butt plug up ass. The plug had a tail on the end and it was weighted.

"This should hold you till morning," he said as he locked the cage

"Yes Sir, Thank You Sir," I answered as I was locked in for the night. I fell asleep crying.

Chapter Five: Time Goes By

Over the next week there were major changes. I wanted to run through the woods and not care if I had my neck blown off but I was to chicken. They had chosen well. I would be their girl. Even more I would be their bitch.

My cage rattling and a deep baritone voice saying, "Okay bitch time for you to do your business" awakened me. Looking up I saw the fattest of the men standing with a leash in his hand.

"You are going to be house broken this week bitch. Just like any dog you will be taken by leash to go do your business outside. When I open the cage you will crawl out and I'll snap the leash on you. Then you will crawl outside and sniff around for a good place. And once you've found it you will pull down your panties, pull out the plug if you have to poop or if not just pee and be the bitch dog you are. Have you ever seen a bitch Labrador do her business?"

My ears hurt from this new degradation but my mouth opened and said, "Yes Sir."

He opened the cage and I crawled out. The leash snapped into place and the man walked towards the door. If I were a bit slow he'd pull on the lead. I wasn't too fast even though I really did need to pee. I didn't know if I needed to poop since the plug made me feel like I always did but this was a good time to get their cum out of me from the night before so I figured I'd give it a try. Also, I figured if I could learn to poop once a day it would be a plus.

From that day forward I would be taken out and I had to learn that instead of standing by the bathroom squirming I was to be at the door on my knees at specified times and wait or when a man decided to take me out for a walk.

It was always embarrassing for me to kneel down and then have the leash clipped to my collar. Even worse was for me to be taken outside and have to sniff around to find the right place to go. That was mortifying. In time I was taught to sniff trees and find the fresh man pee scent and that's where I was to do my 'business'.

They began playing wilder games with me especially after this one man had me crawl into the bathroom with him. He pulled down his pants and underpants in one motion and sat on the toilet. Grabbing my hair he pulled me in closer to him saying, "Suck my cock while I take a shit."

Most of the men were fairly mild but this one and another weren't. They were very dominating.

This particular man had a mean streak. I had fresh red lipstick on and had finished doing my nails and spritzed some perfume. His fingers combed through my hair and played a bit with my earlobes and the looped earrings I was wearing.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I heard him utter as his cock started to harden a bit and a little squirt of pee shot against my tonsil. Then there was a cacophony of farting followed by stink, a sigh and the first plop. I wanted to vomit but his cock was in my mouth and his hands wrapped around the back of my head holding me in place.

He fucked my face as his shit plopped down into the toilet. The smell was revolting. Once a bit of toilet water splashed up hitting my chin. Finally he shot his load into the back of my mouth pulled my head away.

"Open your mouth and show me," he said with a mocking voice.

I didn't look at him but kept my eyes focused on his cock since that's what I've been taught but I knew he was looking at his dick snot on my tongue. I have learned men don't shoot the same amount of spunk. Some of the men are more liquid then spunk. Some drop a big load and others not so much.

But as bad as the smell was at first after awhile his poop smell faded and the taste of his spunk took over.

"Swallow girl," he instructed.

As I swallowed I felt his slime passing from my tongue over my tonsils and falling over the back of my throat.

"Was it good?"

"Yes Sir," I answered politely.

He pulled the toilet paper to wipe his ass several times and then the roll was empty.

"Girl, there's not enough toilet paper. Isn't maintaining this bathroom your job?"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Well then I guess your tongue will have to be the extra toilet paper I need. Isn't that right?"

My eyes opened wide like a deer in the headlights. I didn't answer. I was so sickened.

"First for being insolent and not answering I'm going to give you a spanking later. Second, answer me," he said with a very authoritative voice.

Almost crying I answered, "Yes Sir."

"Are you answering that your tongue is a wet wipe bitch?"

"Yes Sir," I answered with my least assured and most diminutive voice.

He got up; all three hundred pounds of fat with gray and black body hair and turned around with his ass in my ass.

"Now clean my asshole and make sure you do a great job or I'll have you eat my shit in the toilet."

The next minutes were disgusting as I licked his bum. At lease the toilet paper had run out after he had wiped pretty clean. I didn't know that when I began licking but still it was a vomit inducing moment.

"Don't you dare vomit girl or you'll lick that up too," he said.

I held back the choke in me. He reached back and grabbed my head pulling me into his ass. "Lick in the hole."

Finally it was over and we exited the bathroom. A few of the men were hanging around.

One of them was looking at me and asked, "Hey is that shit on your nose?"

Mortified I answered, "Yes Sir."

"Well, when I ran out of toilet paper she offered to let me use her tongue. You might say she's a 'wet wipe.' And I think she enjoyed it," the man said.

Turning towards me he rhetorically asked, "Did you?"

He knew my only answer could be, "Yes Sir."

One of the other men said we should make a "Call the Wet Wipe Girl" sign and hang it in the bathroom.

"Go wash your face and show me a curtsy before you leave."

I curtsied and said, "Thank You," and went to the sink in the kitchen to wipe his poop off with tears falling down my cheek. I had sunk so low since I had gone on my vacation.

Chapter Four: Sinking DeeperInto Depravity

After that incident humiliation became a part of the program. One morning I was standing in the kitchen when one of the men came in. He had me turn around facing him and lift my skirt. He unzipped his fly and told me not to move or utter a sound.

And then he started peeing. His urine splattered on my 'clit' as he called it and the warm pee soaked my panty liner and cascaded down on the floor. When he was done he had me lower my skirt and wait there.

While I stood there I thought about how many times I had cum in my panties when one of the men rubbed me there or that I could make myself cum while being spanked. Who was I? What had I become? Between being sickened by what was done to me I had also become aroused by command.

Five minutes later two of the men came into the kitchen. They looked at the puddle and then me.

"Lift your skirt girl," one of the men instructed.

I did as I was told and also answered, "Yes Sir."

"Look at that, she peed herself," the other said and then asked me if I had as I lifted my skirt and he also said, "Her panties are dark yellow stained."

This all led to what happened two nights ago.

"Come here," he said.

I walked into his room wearing exactly what I had been instructed with my hair curled, falling over my shoulders. The matching black bra and panties were scant and lacy. The demi-bra was wired underneath. The panties were regular cut with sheer see through lace in the derriere and above my small pubic hair patch. I imagined the butt plug I was wearing could be seen but I didn't know since it was black and like the others the plastic T part was thin so it would fit like a thong. Happily this plug was not as big as the others so it was more comfortable in my ass.

The gold belly ring with cubic zirconium diamond matched the diamond pendant necklace and diamond stud earrings. My eyes had just a bit of sea green eye shadow to illuminate my green eyes and the mascara was lightly applied. The lipstick I had been instructed to wear was the same pink as all 20 of my nails and I knew I had used too much of the Channel perfume but there wasn't much I could do about it.

Standing there in my 4 inch black strappy heels I must have been 5'9" but I still paled in size next to him. Like the other men he was big in all ways.

"Turn around," he commanded.

Turning slowly I could feel his eyes burning through my skin as hot as my ass felt after a spanking. The first thing I felt was his tobacco breath swirling over my shoulder and wispy through my hair. Then I felt his arms and presence as he lowered a black silk cloth over my head ending up over my eyes and blocking out the light. Now everything was black from my outfit to my sight.

"Follow me," he said taking my hand and leading me out of the room towards the living room. Finally we stopped somewhere in the room.

"Lower your panties girl," he said.

As I lowered them I heard the men whistling approval though I couldn't see a thing I also felt their eyes upon me.

"Now behind you is a special butt plug. Take the plug you have in your ass out and then find the dildo and sit down on it," he instructed in almost a monotone.

I took the plug out with my right hand and reached back to find this other plug. He helped me by moving my upper arm until I felt it. It was well lubricated and it was connected to something. Slowly I began to sit on it letting the tip find my asshole and lowering myself at the same time. It wasn't too long since the hilt was against my hole. It was a less bulbous plug. As I sat back my legs were a little raised from my ass and I felt I was sitting on porcelain. It was like sitting on the toilet without a toilet seat except for my thighs fit in some sort of form fitting porcelain and it had that cold feeling as I first sat back

"Drop your plug and bring your upper arms back along your side," he continued.

My arms came back and he helped me get the middle of my upper arms in some kind of handcuffs for them. There were many sensations running through my body but the next thing I felt was myself being raised until my feet could only touch the floor by leaning my toes forward. I couldn't steady myself. I was supported by what I was sitting in.

His hands came up to my head and undid the blindfold. I was sitting in a custom-made urinal. A chain with a handle hung down just above my right hand like the flush device on an old toilet.

"I made that in my shop," one of the men said as others congratulated him on this human urinal.

The men were drinking beer and putting on a DVD. I heard the TV say something about "Footballs greatest moments," when I heard his voice in front of me.

"Now girl, tonight you will be our toilet and here are your instructions," he said. "When a man comes up you are to unzip him and take his penis out if he's standing there waiting. Otherwise he will have handled that already. Then you will let go of his penis, unless he instructs otherwise. When he is done and says, "Flush," you will pull the flush cord and then let it go. You will have the pleasure of the urine in the bowl emptying through the dildo into you. Thanks to an electric pump and a bit of engineering you will feel the urine as a very strong stream. If he wants to piss in your mouth you will accommodate him and you will also swallow what's in your mouth and when he is done. Then you'll either shake his cock or lick the head and after you put it back in his pants, zip him up you'll say. He waited for me to answer

"Thank You Sir," I answered.

Fear, repulsion and the fact of my submission over the weeks crashed around in my brain when he finished his instructions. Then he asked if I understood the instructions. Obediently but miserable I answered in the same docile feminine way as I had been taught.

"Yes Sir, " I said through my pink pouted lips.

The position I was in gave me a view of all the men but not the television. I could see them as they drank beer and watched TV. Time passed and the empty bottles began to accumulate.

One of the men got up and said, "I've got to take a wicked leak." The other men either ignored him or laughed as he walked over towards me with his hands on his balls. He was wearing a stained white t-shit. The kind with no sleeves and a pair of camouflage pants and his head had one of those military cut haircuts.

There he was, standing right in front of me. Well his crotch was there in front of me since the urinal was lower. It was just a tad higher then the height of a child's urinal setting my mouth at cock level He leaned in a bit and I knew what was expected of me. My pink fingernails reached forward and my fingers held his pants as the other pulled his zipper down. He was wearing the dreaded dull white with some yellow stained briefs.

Reaching into the slit on his underpants my fingers touched his cock head and I heard him above saying, "Hurry up girl I have to piss." I wanted to cry but I seemed to do a lot of that lately.

His cock finally poked out. He was uncut and had a lot pubic hairs. With his prick in my face and I could smell his musty odor of his manhood. I let go of his cock as instructed and he reached down and he took it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Do I have to remind you to open your mouth wide," he said grinning. "And keep your eyes open and looking at every cock you see tonight."

As my pink painted lips parted I thought back to just the other day when the idea of pee entered into this wild journey. That time in the kitchen. My eyes focused on his cock. It was small and shriveled. The way a cock looks most of the time. He held the head about three inches from my mouth and shook his cock just a bit.

Suddenly, a dribble, not a spurt came out of his pee hole and sprinkled down landing on my little landing strip over my penis. I could feel the wet warmth against me and again I thought back to the time one of the men peed on my panties as I stood in the kitchen.

It was just a couple of days ago. I was cleaning up the kitchen early one morning when one of the men came in. I was wearing a summer frock, green with yellow daffodils. He had me turn towards him and he was wearing just a shirt. No underwear.

"Lift your skirt and look me in the eyes girl," he said.

Frightened, as always, I lifted my skirt.

"No matter what happens keep your eyes on mine and don't move," he commanded.

I looked directly at him.

"Oh, what nice white panties," he said. "Too bad they don't match your dress."

Then I felt a warm flow hit my crotch. He was peeing on my crotch. He kept peeing and peeing. His urine flowing over my dick and then splattering against my legs as it slowly fell to the floor making a puddle around my bare feet.

"Now your panties are the color of your daffodils and your pussy has been properly watered," he laughed.

When he finished he instructed me to let my skirt drop down and for me to stand there like that until one of the other men dismissed me.

He shook his cock a bit more and some pee landed on my face. I could see two other men standing behind him. One was urging him saying 'Hurry up, I've got to piss real bad." Then a little more pee dribbled out with most of it landing on my lip and chin dripping down onto my bra soaking it and wetting my nipples.