Don't Go Into The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later he peed enough to fill half my mouth and shook is cock putting in back in his pants, zipping up and saying, "Damn this enlarged prostate. I'll probably have to piss every fifteen minutes. The other men laughed.

"Swallow girl," he said and I gagged as his piss passed over my tonsils and into my tummy.

The next man already had his cock out and just started peeing all over me. I felt the bowl under my ass start to warm and the urine started to fill up over my balls. When he was done he had my lick his cockhead. Then he had me look into his eyes. I'm sure my eyes betrayed my humiliation as I reached out and pulled the chain. The sound of a toilet flushing emanated from a speaker under my ass as the silent motor whirred and a flood of pee shot up the dildo into my ass as if someone was peeing right up there.

My legs instinctively tried to close to stop the warm pee. I felt his piss in the bowl emptying knowing it was going up inside me and then it was done. He looked at me waiting.

"Thank You Sir," my pink lips pouted.

Several of the men commented on how much they liked the sound of a toilet flushing.

After a couple of more men peeing into my mouth my swallowing as well as the bowl being spurted into me made my stomach distended.

"I think our toilet needs to be emptied," one of the men said.

"Go outside and find a place to squat like the little girl you are and empty our 'toilet," one of the men instructed.

So, I was allowed to get up and because I was trained to take small steps I waddled toward the door my ass swaying and inside feeling like a wave of piss was swishing back and forth.

Before I got there one of the men had me stop and do a little extra wiggling. I know it didn't really slosh inside me but I felt like it was. It seems the men liked this extra maneuver and it was added to all my 'toilet' walks.

When I got outside a few of the men had come to the door one of them instructed me to squat facing the door and smile? He also told me I should try to make both my holes pee and not to simply flush it all out in a rush.

"Try to make it come out slowly," he said.

I had to lower my panties (I was told to pull them up before I walked out), squat, smile and then both my holes (penis and ass) started to drain. The pee did squirt out of me like a girl. I hadn't been allowed to touch my penis since the first week.

Then I would walk 'ladylike' with the men in my view back to the device, sitting down on the dildo until I was full again. From the bottles on the table I must have had at least 30 bottles peed into my two holes and I had to empty myself more 10 times.

It was quite embarrassing when I was outside squatting and the man urine was shooting out of my two holes as some of the men laughed watching me. Once I even threw up at the same time.

It all came to an end at a point where I was the most full of pee during the evening. I just wanted to go out and empty myself but instead I was let up, given a clean pair of panties to put on and a very short schoolgirl skirt with a white blouse. "Ok Missy it's time for you to get back to your household duties," Sir said. "Clean up this whole place and when you are all done come report to me."

"Yes Sir," I answered but wanting to ask permission to go empty myself.

During the next 30 minutes I cleared the empty beer bottles thinking how they had gone from bottle to me. Various men asked me questions to which I could only answer with one of the two phrases I'm allowed.

"Did you enjoy my piss in your tummy?" "Yes Sir."

"Would you like us to play this game every night?" "Yes Sir."

"Was being a 'toilet girl' a dream you had when you were a little girl?" "Yes Sir."

This went on until all the bottles were cleared and the table wiped off. I was trying so hard not to pee myself or accidentally drip from my ass.

Just when I thought I was done and could go to the bathroom the first man beckoned me to him. I waddled over my bowels sloshing with man pee and wanting to let it out. It was so hard for me to curtsy

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?" he asked.

By this time in my training I knew I'd probably get a spanking and began to bend over.

"But, for being a good toilet I am going to let you have an orgasm while I spank you. After that you may waddle your piss filled ass-urinal outside and empty yourself.

"Thank you Sir," I answered with my eyes nearly about to tear up since I knew I'd be crying soon. I was just hoping I wouldn't have an accident.

As I lowered my panties he commented on how I smelled like a urinal too. The men next to him joked about how I may need one of those urinal deodorizer sticks in me.

Then the first SLAP.....hitting me like Dick did. His hand was also large and the slap burned my ass and jiggled my cheek.

"Guys, she sounds like a half filled bottle of piss sloshing around as I spank her," the man said.

I was mortified. I wondered could he really hear it or was he just joking but before I could really ponder it he had me rubbing my pussy as his hand got into motion.

But I was sure I could feel their 'piss sloshing in me.'

Ten minutes later I was crying profusely and had had shot my little white load into the crotch of my pissy panties. I was so embarrassed.

And with the proper, "Thank You" and curtsy I was allowed to wiggle my way outside and empty myself.

That night I was told I was to sleep in my stinky bra and panties.

A few days later this night created a new nightmare. Most of the men wanted me to suck their dicks. And most of those didn't get really very hard. Only a few wanted to watch my ass squirm on their cocks. Also, I was surprised more then half the men weren't circumcised. It's really odd licking a cock head and watching it grown out of its sheath.

Anyhow, the guy who had peed on my panties and started all this was both kinky and liked to ass fuck me.

One morning he was up early and I was wiping the coffee table in the living room when he came in sporting an erection. He had me stay bent over and then squirted some silicone lube in my hole and rubbing some on his cock.

For the next ten minutes he pounded my ass and then his cum oozed into me but instead of pulling out he said he had a morning surprise for me and started peeing up my chute. It seemed me peed longer then he fucked.

"Ah, nothing like a good piss in the morning. Did you like that toilet girl?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I replied like I had too but didn't want to.

"Good," he said, "from now on you can have my piss hard-on every morning?

"Thank You Sir," I answered as he pulled out. Then he smacked me on my ass and sent me to clean the kitchen. I could feel his eyes as I walked away. His piss warm and wet inside me with my knowledge I'd be like this every morning from now on. I would never be the same as the day I went camping.

All I could hear myself say to myself is, "Don't Go Into the Woods."

(To be continued - perhaps)