Don't Knock It Til Ya Try It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a true beginner, I tried to think of what to do to make him feel good. I thought about what I would like to have done to me, and I put my thoughts into action.

I slowly licked and sucked the underside of his dick, right where the shaft and head meet. I licked and caressed the slit of his dick, trying to clean out all of his juice.

Then I stroked it with my tongue from this area to his sac. I couldn't help but to smell the musky

aroma he was giving off. This made me want more. I looked up at his face as I finally put his hot throbbing member into my mouth.

It was hard yet spongy. I gently bit down around his cock just blow the head, and as I eased off with my teeth, I began to suck on it like a pro. I moved my head up and down trying to recreate the feeling of him having his dick in a hot pussy.

Suddenly, with out any warning, he let out a loud moan and shot his hot creamy seed into my mouth.

There was so much that I didn't know what to do! I felt like my mouth was already full and it kept gushing in!

I tried to swallow, but there was too much at once! "Shit!" I thought as I kept trying to swallow. Finally his cock stopped pumping and I was still swallowing. A lot poured out the sides of my mouth and ran down his shaft. But I still managed to ingest most of it. As I looked up at him, he started at me and laughed out loud.

The look on my face must have been a sight to see.

"Like it?" he asked.

"I think I did, I mean, I did. It was awesome, just some much!"

"Your turn," he said as he stood up and reached for my hand.

As I stood he asked, "Do you have a turkey baster?"

"A what?"

"You know," he said, "a turkey baster."

"Oh, yeah. In the kitchen drawer." I said as he took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Get it for me."

I opened a couple of drawers and finally came up with what he asked for.

"Thanks!" he said as he pulled me by the hand towards my bedroom. "Don't worry, I'll buy you another one. I want you to watch this."

I thought, "Now what did I get myself into...?"

As we approached my bedroom, he let go of my hand and pulled his t-shirt all the way off.

Now he was totally naked. His prick stood at half-mast. He went under the bathroom sink and got some cocoa cream. He turned the shower on and when the water was the right temperature, he stepped in.

I watched from across the bathroom as he bent over, arched his back and rubbed the cream on his butt hole. My dick immediately stiffened again! Then, placing the baster under the showerhead, he filled it up with warm water. He then placed it at his hole and inserted inside. When it was almost all the way up his ass, he squeezed the bulb at the end of the baster, shooting water into his rectum.

After he emptied all he could into himself, he squatted down and pushed it out as if he was taking a dump. As I watched the water shoot out of his asshole, I noticed small pieces of crap hit the shower floor and disappear down the drain. He repeated this step three times before washing his anus with soap and water.

Shutting the shower off, he exited the stall and grabbed a towel. As he dried off, he said, "Be sure to sterilize that thing or else throw it away!"

As he wrapped the towel around his moist body, he reached into my night drawer looking for something. "Got any jackin lube?"

"Yeah, I got some KY in the other night stand." As he opened the drawer, he was bent over, exposing his asshole to me.

I had to go and get my drink. "I'll be right back." I said as I exited the room.

"Hurry up!" He yelled out.

I got back as fast as I could, drinking my J.D. and Coke along the way.

As I re-entered the bedroom, he grabbed me by both hands and pulled me on top of him. Face to face, we started passionately kissing, again.

As our breathing became heavy, and both of us were almost drenched in sweat, he suddenly pushed me off of him. As I was up on my feet, he flipped over so that he was now on all fours (elbows and knees). His asshole glistened from the lube he rubbed on it.

"Touch my ass. Put your finger against my asshole and push it in side!" he ordered.

I did as he instructed. "Now finger me like I was a chick with her pussy exposed to you."

I did as he said. Easy at first, then harder and more forceful.

"Two fingers now. Use two fingers!" he exclaimed.

As he moaned and grunted, I knew what I needed to do. I pulled my fingers out of his anal cavity and replaced it with my hot, throbbing cock!

"Oh Yes!" He yelled. "That's it...fuck me good!. It feels so good. My hole is nice and clean...just for you!"

I lasted about ten seconds.

Uncontrollably I screamed out, "FUCK YEAH!!!" as I shot his asshole full of my huge hot load of cum!

The pumping of my cock seemed to go on forever.

When it finally stopped throbbing in his ass, and started to shrink down, I pulled out. "Don't move!" he ordered. "Watch!"

I stood back, looking at his asshole as it ooze out my hot creamy cum. "Mmmm.." I muttered. "Now lick it up." He commanded. "Clean out my bum hole"

Once more, I did as he instructed. I ate my own seed from his asshole!

As we felt the sexual feeling subside, he laid down and I fell asleep next to him.

The next morning I awoke to the feeling of my cock being sucked. As I opened my eyes, I saw George bobbing up and down on my now hard dick. As he started to deep throat my engorged prick, I moaned out loud "Oh Yes, Yes!!!" as I shot my hot morning load of fresh semen down his warm throat!

After he swallowed all that I had to give, he looked up at me and smiled, saying "Don't knock it til ya try it."

12