Don't Mess with Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will thoroughly enjoyed Hanna's company, in addition to sex, and was thinking of marriage. However, he was unhappy with the sex arrangement and had no problem breaking the "exclusivity" arrangement with Hanna -- of course, without telling her. Will was good looking and charming enough to entice a number of different sluts to his bed, sometimes even after a non-sex date with Hanna.

Will did screw up once and was seen by Jack, a male friend of Hanna's, in O'Keenan's bar with one of his sluts. Will had met Jack once so after he noticed him Will called one of his friends to get an alibi so that he could tell Hanna that Jack was mistaken if he ever reported the incident to Hanna.

"Hey, Sam," he said when his friend answered his cell phone.

"What's up, dude, you're interrupting me," Sam replied.

"Where are you?"

"I'm just walking back to my table from the bathroom at San Souci. I'm on a date with Jaclyn, if you must know," Sam responded.

"Look, you need to do me a real solid. You need to pay for half the meal with my credit card, and half with yours, and tell anyone in the future that we ate together," Will pleaded.

"I don't have your credit card, dude," Sam laughed.

"You will shortly. I'll have it delivered to you. How long will you be there?"

"Probably another forty five minutes."

"Great. Make sure that you keep the receipts for both credit cards. Tell the receptionist that you're going to be getting a delivery, so the card will get right to your table, OK?" Will pleaded.

"Hey, if you're going to pay for half the dinner I can lie for you. Send it along; but hope that I don't order some stuff on-line on my smartphone," Sam laughed.

Will intercepted a waitress who was going off duty at O'Keenan's before she got to her car, explained what he wanted, gave her $25 cash and his card and directions to San Souci, then hurried back to his slut. The next day he got his receipt and credit card back from Sam

The next night he went out with Hanna, and she indicated no apprehension about their relationship. However, two days later Hanna showed up, unannounced, after work, at Will's apartment.

"Hey, Hanna, great to see you," he said, leaning in for a kiss. She avoided it, and pushed him to the side as she entered his apartment.

"Will, remember that we have an exclusive arrangement?" she asked with arms folded.

"Sure, sweetheart. Why do you ask?" he replied acting as innocent as possible.

"A friend of mine saw you at a bar with another woman -- who he described as 'tawdry' -- Friday night."

"He must be mistaken," Will slowly replied. "Friday night -- let's see -- yeah, we couldn't go out so I had dinner with my friend Sam."

"Dinner at a bar with a female Samantha?" Hanna sarcastically quizzed.

"No, dinner at a restaurant, San Souci, with a male friend, Samuel Shields. I might still have the receipt," Will earnestly replied, going over to his desk and pretending to search through a stack of papers. After a long enough time searching so that it didn't appear that he had set it up he produced the receipt.

"Here; this has the date, time, and my credit card number, and I signed the original. This is for my half of the meal, we did split plastic. I never sign my copy," he said triumphantly.

It looked legitimate to Hanna, but to clinch it he said, "Let me give you Sam's number. You can call him right now, while I'm here and can't warn him about your call. Go ahead, it's 627..."

Hanna interrupted him. "It's OK. I believe you; it's just that my friend was so sure that it was you."

"I've got a common face," he smiled. "Do I know this friend of yours?"

"You met him once or twice, that's why he thought he recognized you."

"Well if it was me and I recognized him, don't you think that I would have gotten out of there? By the way, what bar was it?" he innocently asked.

"O'Keenan's Pub, on Central," she replied sheepishly.

"I have been there, but not Friday night, and certainly not with another woman," he smiled.

"I'm sorry," Hanna said, melting into his arms. "It's just that our relationship would be over if you were, so I had to confront you with it."

"I understand," Will said, giving her a passionate kiss. "If the tables were turned I would have done the same thing." Sensing that Hanna was ripe for make-up sex, he stroked her arms, kissed her neck and shoulders, and ended up having her ride him cowgirl to a completely dazzling orgasm!

After that night things progressed swiftly between Will and Hanna. Will decided to cool it with other fuck buddies for a while, especially after Hanna made it clear that their relationship would end if it wasn't exclusive and he had been lucky to dodge the bullet fired at him at O'Keenan's Pub.

Will's interest in marriage increased significantly when he had one conversation with Hanna that started out light but progressed to a more serious subject.

"Well, sweetie, if I ever did ask you to marry me -- and I'm not saying I will," Will chuckled as Hanna poked him in the ribs, "where do you see us living?"

"Well, although I've never really thought it through," Hanna started out with a mischievous look on her face, "there are two bedroom units in the apartment complex next to mine that we could easily afford since the rent is 36% less than our present combined rents and one becomes available on average every 45 days."

"Oh, you never really thought it through, huh?" Will laughed.

"Don't interrupt," Hanna giggled. "Once I turn thirty and get my trust fund then we could pay cash for a house in the Abermar Subdivision which is in the best school system in the state. They have houses built from five to ten years ago on three quarter acre lots, most on cul-de-sacs, and many with solar hot water or photovoltaic panels."

Will said "I hear that's a nice place," but he wasn't really thinking about the Abermar Subdivision -- his comment was merely instinctive. What he was thinking about was "once I turn thirty and get my trust fund."

Will knew that Hanna's parents were wealthy, although they were far from ostentatious and never talked about money. It was there easy lifestyle, their beautiful home, expensive cars, and charity events that they hosted, that made it clear they were not living from paycheck to paycheck. He had never heard of a trust fund. He had to find out about it, but proceed with caution.

"You are one, smart, thorough sex goddess, aren't you," he said, holding Hanna's hands and placing a few quick kisses on her lips and cheeks. "I'm not sure that your research is complete, however; I've heard that the average price of a house in Abermar is almost a million dollars; no way that we could afford that unless we rob a few banks."

"Yeah, right," Hanna giggled. The price range of homes there is roughly $800,000 to $1,200,000, less than half of the last statement I saw for my trust fund. It wouldn't be a problem."

"Sexy, beautiful, smart, kind, and rich!" Will exclaimed as he kissed her again, and then quickly changed the subject.

The next day Will did some checking on the wealth of the Paxon family. From publicly available documents, including real estate tax records on properties they owned, it appeared that they had to be worth in the neighborhood of at least $50 million. Hanna could easily have a trust fund of more than $2,000,000. Plus, he never had any reason to suspect that she had lied to him about anything; she was the most honest person he knew. His interest in marriage suddenly escalated.

Will never mentioned the trust fund again, but a month after its revelation he asked Hanna to marry him. Hanna had fallen in love with him and gleefully accepted. The reception by her family was not as gleeful.

Hanna's father and brothers found Will a suspicious character. While they didn't actually doubt that he was enamored with Hanna -- "what hetero male wouldn't be" -- was their legitimate reasoning, they didn't see him as a long term faithful spouse.

In fact Hanna's father, Jim, had had a background check performed on Will that turned up some disturbing, though perhaps not "disqualifying," episodes. A bad loan, two misdemeanor arrests but not convictions, a job with little hope for advancement, credit cards nearly maxed out, and a poor relationship with the female members of his family.

While Jim never told Hanna about the background check he did tell her brothers, Gil and Goren. The three of them resolved that if Hanna was determined to marry Will that they would support her, but that they would do everything in their power to protect her, including financially.

At an "impromptu," as far as Hanna and Will knew, family meeting Jim brought up the subject of a pre-nuptial agreement. "So, Hanna, do you want to use my attorney for your pre-nuptial agreement?"

"I hadn't really thought of one, daddy," she replied, as Will's eyes widened.

"Well I'm sure that Will knows that whenever someone has a trust fund that a pre-nup is standard procedure, don't you Will?" Jim asked as he, Gil and Goren all stared at Will.

"Uh, well, I'm not sure I've heard that," Will stammered out.

"Well you're certainly not marrying someone as beautiful, sexy and intelligent as Hanna for her money, are you?" Goren posited, staring even more intently at Will.

"No, uh, of course not," Will replied trying to sound a little miffed that he would even be asked that question.

"Of course he's not, Goren," Jim chimed in, slapping Will on the back. "I'll have my attorney send you a boiler-plate pre-nup, Hanna, that will be reciprocal and protect both your and Will's interests."

"OK, daddy," Hanna chimed in with a smile.

"In view of Will's obvious love for you and his reasonableness, I've got a little pre-wedding gift for you two," Jim said. "Will, I know how much you love red wine, and therefore I've purchased twelve bottles of Harlan Estates flagship red wine. I hope that you'll open up a bottle for every milestone in your married life; but this is not just for everyday use," Jim said while lifting an ornate box containing the twelve bottles from the floor of the pantry to the kitchen table.

"Wow!" Will exclaimed. He fancied himself as a connoisseur of red wines, so he knew that each bottle had to be worth more than $700. He had always wanted to taste it. "Can I handle a bottle?" he excitedly asked.

"Tell you what, son," Jim replied, although he almost choked on the word "son." "Why don't we enSaray the first bottle together the day you and Hanna sign the pre-nup, and the second the day you get married, with the others at yours and Hanna's discretion?"

"What a great idea, Dad," Gil chirped while slapping Will on the back. "I tasted this wine once a long time ago, Will, and I know that someone with your educated palette will love it!"

Will didn't even realize that he had been manipulated. The idea of a pre-nup had never occurred to him, but he wasn't really upset about it because it was clear that this family was going to embrace him and he would benefit from their wealth. Plus, he could always work on Hanna after they were married to modify it.

Two weeks later the family gathered for the pre-nup signing. Will understood enough of it to know that neither party had any claim to what the other brought into the marriage, including Hanna's trust fund, and that it would expire after ten years of marriage. He was surprised to find that it also included a clause that if either had intercourse with another after marriage, proven by clear and convincing evidence not just a preponderance of the evidence, that they would have no claim to alimony from the other party. As naïve, gentle, and trusting as Hanna was he knew that he could work around that -- she would never find out.

Will loved the Harlan Estates wine, and Jim made sure that Will got a triple share of it.

Aside from banging a married woman from his past who was in town on business while Hanna was fortuitously at an out-of-town conference, Will didn't fuck anyone besides Hanna after the pre-nup signing and before the wedding. He promised himself that it was just one last fling, and that he would actually try to stay faithful to Hanna once they were married.

The wedding, along with the toasts with the Harlan Estates wine, went well. Will's female relatives seemed to be somewhat dour, at least toward Will although they were friendly toward Hanna, but didn't put a damper on things. The honeymoon in Hawaii -- paid for by the Paxon' family -- also was wonderful. Will treated Hanna like a groom should, and in return Hanna made a concerted effort to fuck his brains out. He did board the plane home bowlegged.

The first two years of the marriage of Hanna and Will went well, primarily because Will was getting great sex and Hanna's income allowed them to live better than he had before. They did move into one of the apartments Hanna had scoped out, and it provided a close commute for both of them. However, Hanna had to insist that they pull out bottles of Harlan Reserves only for their first and second year anniversaries, not for every little milestone that Will wanted as an excuse to taste the $750/bottle wine.

Shortly into the third year of marriage, Will started getting antsy. It may have been due to the fact that Hanna started lobbying for kids; Will maintained that he wasn't ready for them and shot down her every attempt to convince him. Or, it may have been because Hanna continuously got recognition for her success at work, including raises, performance awards, and patented inventions where she was the inventor, while his career stagnated. Regardless of the reason or reasons, his lecherous attitude started rearing its ugly head. Since it was still about four years until Hanna came into her trust fund, and almost eight years before the pre-nup expired, they were too far off in the future to mitigate his behavior.

His first affair was with Joyce, a temp that worked in the same office as he did for a month. She dressed slutty, looked slutty, and was slutty. Even though Hanna had never really denied him any reasonable form of sex, since Hanna was so refined and intelligent he knew for sure that she would never even allow him to attempt the type of degrading sexual acts that he had loved in the past.

Will had no problems engaging in degrading sexual acts with Joyce since she was a slut and degradation was something she feasted on. Will was happy with this situation for several months because he knew that Joyce was not exclusive with him and he didn't want her to think that they needed to be. She was fulfilling his base needs, and he was still getting fantastic conventional sex from his wife. The relationship ended only when Joyce moved away to get a full time job.

Even though Hanna picked up upon a few comments about "Joyce" from infrequent interactions with Will's co-workers, she didn't really suspect an affair, although Will's performance in bed had tapered off some. When she asked him about Sarayce he had a convincing lie about how a couple of the single guys in the office had exposed her slutty demeanor and were banging her. Hanna believed him.

After Joyce, for the next ten months or so Will sought out loose women wherever he could find them. When he started "working late," something that Hanna didn't think that insurance adjusters did, spending more money than he brought in for things that Hanna couldn't identify or trace, and when his sexual performance tapered off, Hanna confronted him.

"Will, you don't seem to be as active in bed or don't want sex as regularly as you did. Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No, where would you get that idea. You're a great wife," he replied.

"What is the reason then?"

"I guess I'm just tired from working," he replied, shrugging his shoulders and trying to change the subject.

"About that, I didn't think that insurance adjusters worked late. What do you do when you work late?"

"Well, of course I'm not normally doing adjustments, but sometimes for an emergency I do. But most of the time it's office work, trying to help my boss out with reports to headquarters, etc., trying to get a raise."

"Well, have you talked with him about that?" she asked.

Will's attitude started to change. "What the hell is this, the third degree? I don't like all these questions," he snapped.

"I'm trying to get a handle on any problems that may have arisen. I want us to be in a good position in our relationship to have children..." she said, starting to get distressed.

"Fuck off; I told you I don't want any brats now, and there's no problem. I'm going out," he yelled storming toward the door.

"Where are you going?" she pleaded.

"Where I won't get the fucking third degree," he snapped, slamming the door closed as he exited.

In fact, what he did was go to the apartment of his newest fuck buddy, Sara Collins. He found her high, if not drunk, and proceeded to fuck her despite her initial protests that he needed protection. He fucked her the whole night and didn't show up back home until six in the morning to get changed for work.

Hanna was concerned by Will's actions, and despite her trusting nature was especially concerned that he might be having an affair. She was so concerned that she actually went for STD testing and was pleased, and almost surprised, when she found no problem.

Over the next several months she tried everything in her power to find out what was happening with Will. She talked to him in a non-accusatory manner, she confronted him, she begged him to go to a marriage counselor with her; nothing worked.

Since Will was often gone at night, Hanna started working more at an at-risk woman's clinic, something she normally volunteered at three times a month. She increased her schedule to eight times a month. The work was extremely socially productive and made her feel good at the same time. She got to the point where she was being assigned individual cases that she continuously worked with; she normally had two or three cases at the same time.

Her second case assignment was a woman named Sara, an attractive woman in a slutty way. Sara was uneducated, and only worked part time in a menial job. She was five months pregnant, and had a hard time coming to grips with what she needed to do to prepare to be a single mother.

The first few sessions Hanna gave her standard nutritional information, arranged for her to see one of the charity's volunteer obstetricians, and helped her deal with her landlord and workplace. After Hanna gained her trust, Sara started opening up to her. Hanna started to like her because even though she was not someone endowed with great brain power, and had had a rough upbringing, she was kind and tried to see the best in people.

After gaining Sara's trust, as the charity she volunteered for required, Hanna started to inquire about the father, and whether she could get some support from him.

"I'm real sure I know who it is, because he nailed me when I was drunk and didn't use protection, and every other guy I was with did," Sara opened up to Hanna.

"What's his name?" Hanna asked.

"I'm really embarrassed," Sara said, looking down and wringing her hands. "I only hooked up with him a dozen or so times, and it was just recreational sex -- except for when he nailed me drunk. I only know his first name, Will."

Hanna tried not to show her surprise or concern. There are lots of guys named Will, Hanna told herself -- but that didn't stop her from further inquiry.

"Do you still see this guy?"

"No. Once I tested positive with a home pregnancy kit I told him the baby had to be his because he was the only one who porked me without protection," Sara replied. Then with a stammer she continued, "He got real mad, called me names, denied that he was the one, then took off. That was more than two months ago, and I haven't seen him since, and I don't know how to contact him."