Don't Miss: Old Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized what she needed, and carefully unzipped her dress, revealing to my surprise, a lack of underwear. This was not the first time I had seen Elena's breasts, but I was in awe as I looked down, and got my first glimpse at her smooth, clean-shaven mound. Her outer lips were closed tightly, but a slight hint of her inner lips could be seen poking through.

I tried to get my voice, tried to warn her of her nudity, but she slumped onto the bed before I could find my tongue. I walked over to her bedside, and reached for the covers. Her hand rose to my arm to stop me, and I looked up to her face. Her eyes were glazed, as though half-asleep, and her mouth was slightly open. Her lips moved inaudibly for a moment, but were soon followed by words. "I told you, it's cold in here," she said.

"Elena, do you..."

"Please come and join me. I need you here to hold me and...to keep me safe."

I paused for a moment, again arguing with my instinct. However, this time, I saw a situation where both intellect and instinct could benefit. I disrobed, and joined Elena in her own bed. The sheets were silken, and held the cold. We shivered, and instinctively moved together for warmth. I held her from behind, and my body again began to react to Elena's soft ass.

This time, Elena made no attempts to speak of it. She merely turned her upper body, and gave me a quick goodnight kiss before resuming her position. We lay like that for several minutes, before Elena began to shift and fidget.

"Elena," I whispered, "are you alright?"

"I'm sorry to ask you, Alphonse...But...do you think you could..."

"Anything, Elena."

"Sing for me? Just once more...for me."

I was already lost in my feelings of love and lust with our naked flesh making its first soft caresses, so my voice shook and was sometimes broken as I held out the melody at my lowest dynamic. I fought back my shaking, steeling myself.

In a legato, pianissimo tenor, I unchained the delicate melody.

"A-aa...ve...Ma-aari-ii...ah..."

Within a few lines, Elena fell into a restful sleep. I continued the song to its symmetrical end, letting the dynamic flourish as I ended the tune.

'A-aah...ve..."I paused to yawn, on the verge of sleep myself, "Mari-ii...ah..."

As I ended the song, I allowed sleep's warm embrace to take me, my mind almost forgetting, or indeed forgiving the violence which had thrust itself upon our perfect evening.

I swore to myself that night, holding the woman I loved most in the world, that I would catch Judas at all costs, and bring him to justice by any means necessary.

Amen.

*************

Look for the next chunk, --"Don't Miss" New Testament-- coming soon!

Please comment, vote, or both if you've got a second, I'd much appreciate it. Keep checking back for the next chunk, already partially done by the time this story is posted. Thanks for reading

--Kyoketsu Shoge