Don't Move! Ch. 02

Story Info
It started as my game - but I surrendered to him willingly.
3.5k words
4.47
8.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PureMe
PureMe
2 Followers

This is part 2, you don't have to read part 1 to understand. I'd suggest though you do.

Hope you enjoy it.


I desperately tried to calm my wild beating heart. I felt completely boneless, like I was only melting and floating. This little encounter by the pool just showed me where my limits were. I felt like I've just lost myself... and at the same time found some new, intense facettes about myself.

I felt him sliding behind me in the tub, his arms encircling me. And he held me while he washed my body with gentle, tender, caring touches. This was so erotic, but nothing sexual at all. I felt his chest heave behind me, his warm skin at my back and his strong arms that held me, being my rock in the surf. His breath was a sweet torture on my neck and I felt my body relax against his, giving in,

His tenderness touched something inside me. He was getting under my skin, answering my unspoken desires and giving me unbearable pleasure, while he never failed to show me how much he cared for me.

"Shsh Baby, I got you." he whispered into my ear and I swallowed. It was getting harder and harder to keep up my distance when his tenderness slowly found its way into my heart.

"Hey, you okay?" he whispered and his dark voice was soothing. I nodded slowly, not trusting my voice. After a few minutes I got up, smiling at him slowly and leaving the tub. His eyes followed me, I felt them like a touch on my wet skin. I turned to look at him and saw the water glistening on his broad chest, his face relaxed and a soft smile curling around his lips. It took me a while to remember his question.

"5 minutes... and then follow me." I said and his eyes darkened and there was this sexy smile again that I loved to much.

"5 minutes, Baby, not a second more." he said and I quickly left the bathroom. It took me just a few moments to gather everything I'd need and then I arranged myself on the bed. Mark entered the bedroom, quietly and I knew exactly what he would see. Me, on the white satin sheets, naked, my legs slightly spread, my dark curls framing me and my arms spread above my head. The candles made everything look sensual, intimate and it threw dancing shadows on my skin that was still slightly wet.

Oh, I knew how much he loved this submissive pose, how much it turned him on. I heard him growl silently and I opened my eyes, watching him.

"Sit down." I advised, knowing that my voice was husky, the emotions evident. As much as I enjoyed our earlier encounter, I was having none of that now. Now I was in control, at least I wouldn't let him win without a fight. And I knew how to fight him. I saw him smile, pure male pride. He sat down on the chair that I had placed in front of the bed, so that he would have a clear view. He had a small towel wrapped around his waist and water was still glistening on his dark skin.

"Watch me. Don't touch." I whispered and stretched a bit more, arching my back slightly to push my boobs up. His eyes touched my body like a caress and I shivered, nearly feeling it. I've never played this game before, but I knew this was his fantasy. And who was I to deny him something he craved?

When I was sure to have his complete attention, I let me hands wonder over my boobs. I heard his sharp intake of breath and without thinking changed my plans. I didn't want a long, teasing foreplay, I wanted him to admit defeat, to give into me. And his groan told me I was on the right path, when I arched my back a bit further. My body reacted to this sound immediately, my nipples got even harder and pressed against the palms of my hands. I sighed.

Our eyes locked and I saw the fire burning deep inside him. My thumbs brushed over my nipples, making me gasp. I imagined that he remembered how he did that to me earlier. I knew my body, knew what turned me on. But knowing that his eyes never left my body, that he was watching me intently made it that much better. Damn, this guy could make me loose all thoughts with just one look!

I closed my eyes and and enjoyed the feeling of teasing my nipples that were begging to be touched, directly sending hot fire to the junction of my thighs. I couldn't help but moan, burying my head in the pillow.

Mark moaned and I knew he loved watching me. I bet it was hard for him to not touch me and I might allow him to do that... later. This was my time now, and I didn't intent on making this any easier for him.

"You're so beautiful, Baby." he whispered and his dark, throaty voice fueled the fire inside me.

I let my hands slide to my stomach, feeling my muscles twitch slightly. Opening my legs a bit further made me gasp when I suddenly felt a soft breeze cool my hot core.

"Spread your legs wider." his voice nearly inaudible and I obeyed. His voice seduced me, turned me on and made me melt inside. I moaned deeply.

"God, you're so hot... so wet." he purred and I whimpered, when I pushed my hand deeper, over my pelvis. I could feel my own heat, my wetness.

When my finger slid between the wet folds of my pussy, finding the little, hard nub that held all my desire, we both moaned throatily. Hunger. Desire. Need.

"Baby, you're killing me!" Mark gasped but I knew he wouldn't want me to stop. I touched myself with lazy, slow strokes, spreading my wetness, while my other hand teased one of my hard nipples that were screamed to not be forgotten.

I heard Mark shift on the chair and I opened my eyes. He was now kneeling in front of the bed, his eyes dark with need, his teeth biting his bottom lip. God, that devilish, cocky grin on his face when I moved my hand under the pillow, made me nearly come undone! I took the vibrator and gently moved it over my boobs. I had hoped he would like this.

With a long-learned movement of my wrist I turned my little toy on, feeling the soft vibrations from my boobs directly to my pussy, making me even wetter. I gasped and my fingers between my legs moved a bit faster. Slowly sliding my toy over my stomach, I felt Mark's hands encircle my ankles and spread my legs further apart, giving him better access. I was so hot it was nearly painful and I whimpered softly, feeling the vibrations tease my pelvis.

"God yes... oh Baby..." he murmured and I pressed the tip of my toy against my clit. This movement made my hips arch off the bed and Marks grabbed my ankles tighter.

"More!" he demanded huskily, but I was too aroused to protest. It might have started as my game, but I didn't mind him taking over. The fat tip of my toy pressed against my swollen core and my hips pushed against it without me even noticing it.

"Do it." he said and I heard how much he had to fight himself to not take me. I screamed in pleasure when I slid my toy inside me, feeling stretched and filled. My orgasm was approaching quickly so I stopped every movement, just enjoying the feeling and the vibration that send shivers down my spine.

"Show me your orgasm, Gorgeous. Let me watch you!"

Without hesitation I began moving the toy in and out of my soaking wet core, feeling the movement so deep inside that I gasped. Oh yes, watch me Baby. See what I feel.

"Harder... faster..." he growled and I obeyed. I fucked myself over and over again, letting is slide out of the wet folds and pushing it in again. My hips started gyrating, my heart was beating faster and my breath was coming in gasps. I felt the tension in every muscle of my body and it was close to becoming painful. I was so close... so close...

"Give it to me, come for me!" And I did just that. Within seconds I exploded, in hot, slow, earth-shattering waves. My body pulsed as wave after wave brushed over me. I was silent, not even able to breath as I rode my orgasm until I nearly fainted.

That was when Mark moved next to me, pulling me close into his comforting arms, showering me with tenderness and love.

His caress was gentle and when his hand slid between my legs I thought he'd remove the vibrator. But instead he pushed my hand away and started moving the toy inside me again, with slow, long strokes.

My breath caught in my lungs when my body reacted immediately, already too sensitive from the previous orgasm.

"Mark.." I whimpered, pulling his head down to kiss him hard and full of passion. My other hand moved to the towel, removing it from his body so I was able to feel all of him against me. His hard on pressed against my thigh I could feel him throb

His tongue mimicked the rhythm he kept up between my legs. Deep, gentle and so sweet. I moaned helplessly into his mouth, surrendering once more.

My hands moved to his shoulders, holding onto him for a hold, my hips pushed against his strokes and my heart nearly exploded. That's when I threw my head back, desperately trying to push air into my lungs.

"Please... Mark..." I begged.

"Do you want to come?" his dark voice purred into my ear, teasingly. I didn't have a doubt anymore that he could make me come just by talking to me.

"Yes," I gasped. "Please Baby, let me come!"

"Not yet." He pressed his lips against the pulsing beat of my heart at my neck and my breath became sobs. I turned my head, hiding it against his neck, taking in his scent. I attacked his neck, licking, biting, sucking him, tasting the salty sweat. Mark moaned.

"I want you, Mark. I want to feel you inside me." I whispered desperately. His muscles tensed even more and he pushed the toy faster and harder inside me. I wanted this guy, so badly. His moves never stopped, they got even more intense, pushing me further and further.

With a whimper I turned my body towards him, lifting a leg over his waist and pressing myself closer to his hard dick. We were now facing each other, looking into each others eyes and he didn't stop fucking me with the vibrating toy. I gasped, I writhed and I cried. But the throbbing dick pressed against my tummy told me that this was slowly becoming unbearable for him as well. Playing with me was one thing, but it never failed to turn him on too. I wondered how long it would take him to finally snap.

"Now!" I demanded. "I want..." the rest of the sentence was swallowed by my scream when my orgasm washed over me, hard and surprisingly. I felt my body go rigid and wetness coat his hand between my thighs. My teeth sunk into his shoulder, my fingernails scratched his back but I didn't realize it. Mark held me tightly, prolonging my orgasm with slow strokes.

Eventually he'd pull the vibrator out of me, turning it off. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him lick the vibrator to taste my desire.

"So sweet." he whispered and then threw the toy away, I didn't care. He pulled me closer, hugging me tightly again. I loved him even more for this. He knew how desperately I needed to calm down and he was my rock in the surf. I knew this must be torture for him, his body screaming for release, but all he cared about now was me.

"You're amazing!" I said gently. Our eyes met. His were dark, full of passion and desire and I knew that he wanted me badly.

"I'm not done with you yet, Baby." he purred and his grin was absolutely dirty, promising me so much more. He grabbed my thigh, pulling my leg up higher, over his shoulder. His dick pressed against my swollen, overly sensitive pussy and I heard his strained growl.

No other guy was ever able to turn me on that much, that fast. My orgasm hasn't been enough, I needed more. I needed him.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, stroking his chest, feeling the muscles move under my fingers.

"I'm gonna make you scream." he promises and I didn't doubt it at all.

"How?" I teased and moved my fingernails over his hard nipples, loving his gasp. His grip tightened and he tried to push me to my back.

"Uh-uh, my turn." I told him and pushed him to his back, straddling him.

My mouth devoured his skin, sucking it, licking it, biting it. Mark moaned and hissed, burying his hands in my hair, arching into my touch.

I was surprised that my body was already ready again, reacting to his submission. I slid myself further down his legs until I was resting my pussy against his thighs.

"Baby..." he growled when I kissed my way down his taught stomach. Heavens, this guy was purely sin. The way he reacted to my touch, his body arching against me, his hands in my hair, pulling me closer against his need. I took advantage of his body, taking as much as I could take and giving him back as much as he could bear.

I was well aware that he'd let me continue, until he would stop it and take over again. This was my game but only as long as he was comfortable with it.

"Oh yes..." his voice trailed off and finally died when my hands grabbed his hips, pressing him down. Painfully slow I kissed myself further down. I wanted to taste him, to taste his desire, feel his ecstasy on my tongue. The tip of my tongue slid over his pelvis and then I gently bit into the soft skin there. His hips shot upwards.

"Ticklish?" I teased

"Fuck.... Baby... I..." I repeated it and again he nearly threw me off. His breath was ragged, his heart racing and the smell of sex was like an aphrodisiac. All this turned me on as well and my touches got more demanding. I tried to bite him again, but he was too tense. He was a very well build man, absolutely no fat on his body, all muscles.

He began to tremble, his hips arching up against me and I had a hard time pushing him down again. He threw his head back. God, he was beautiful.

I knew exactly how I could make him melt with soft and gentle touches. And make him explode with demanding, harder touches. He loved this little game.

And then I licked his hard dick, from the base to the top in one swift move. He gasped, pushing up against me. I heard him rip the fabric of the satin sheet and I smiled up at him.

"Relax Baby." And then I took him into my mouth, as deep as I could, which was only about half of him. He was big and hot and he nearly yelled at this sudden assault. In my head I was making him come, tasting his ecstasy in my mouth. But in reality I was having none of that.

He grabbed my arms, pulling me up against him, looking into my eyes. His face was showing his need and he growled „Enough!"

"I'm all yours." I purred, pressing myself against him. I knew he lost his patience and I knew what that meant. He'd live up to his promise.

Still I screamed in surprise when he pulled me under his body in a quick move so that my boobs were pressed into the cool satin and his hot body was flush against my back and my ass. His teeth sank into my neck, and his hands... God, his hands were doing magic, making me beg within seconds.

When his hands slid under me, pressing against my pussy, I pushed against it, holding onto the sheet, not realizing that it was me this time ripping it. He kept biting me, gently and not enough to break the skin. But enough to make me writhe in pleasure and pain, while his fingers touched my clit in slow but forceful strokes. It was no longer my game of being in charge, this was much more essential. It was all about me begging to come.

Mark concentrated his assault on my clit, slowly adding more pressure, sliding his finger inside my pussy every now and then. I enjoyed this torture, urging him to never stop.

But when his tongue teased my ear, his hot breath touching my skin and his movements getting faster and harder, all I could do was arch against him and scream my release. I pressed my face into the bed, sobbing, writhing and coming over and over again. Again he kept touching me, gently and just barely until I came back again.

"Want to set up a new record?" I asked out of breath

"No, I just want you to surrender to me, completely." he backed off and I shivered as the cold air touched my wet skin. I missed him.

"I already do." I assured him. I heard his chuckle and I knew he'd push me even further. He wanted me to give in completely, not hold back anything, take all he'd give to me. He wanted to show me how much desire, lust and passion I was able to feel. And I knew that he'd complete this task.

He grabbed my hips, pulling me up until I was kneeling at the edge. I loved him being all demanding and forceful. He started to stroke my clit again and my hips arched against him, moving towards his skilled fingers. He pressed his dick against my slick opening and I whimpered when he entered me with one slow thrust. I felt him so deep, so hard.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder, biting my lip to suppress a scream. His arm around my waist held me tightly, his chest pressed against my back. His fingers kept their slow rhythm and I felt a wave of wetness streaming down my thighs. Mark hissed, his body tense, hard from holding back.

"Please... more. More!" I whimpered and he gave me more. My clit was so swollen and sensitive right now that he made me come just seconds later. I screamed again. His throaty moan told me that he felt my muscles clench around his dick.

"That's it Baby, just like this..." he purred and started all over again.

"Oh my god... Mark... no..." but he just chuckled, knowing that I didn't mean it.

"You're so damn sexy when you come." he admitted. I felt my face flush and tried to hide it.

"Come for me again." he coaxed, stroking me faster. He had teased me for too long, I simply couldn't stop it – and I didn't want him to stop. I pressed against him, moving against him with every stroke, not able to do more than whimper.

And suddenly I felt him snap. His thrusts got harder, more powerful, faster and pushed me from one orgasm to another. I didn't know anymore where one orgasm ended and the next one began. And he was fucking me hard and fast now, my body willingly following his lead. His arms wrapped around me tightly as if he was afraid I'd move away.

"Fuck!"

If I had any breath left I might have laughed. But his pace, the relentless thrusting got even faster and I dug my fingernails into the muscles of his arms.

"Please... Mark..." I sobbed now, this torture was driving me crazy, I was about to loose my mind. I heard the slapping sound when our bodies collided and then I felt his teeth sinking into my neck again. That was all it took. I heard my high pitched scream only from a distance, him shouting my name, releasing himself into my hot core while his body shook violently.

I think I really fainted right there, with him still inside me as he collapsed on top of me. I didn't care at all.

When I woke up in the middle of the night I realized that he must have gotten up earlier and cleaned me. Now he held me in his arms, securely tugged to his side, while my head rested on his chest, listening to his heart beating.

I smiled.

PureMe
PureMe
2 Followers