The Temptations of Dee Pt. 01

Story Info
A White School Teacher Glimpses Another World.
2.5k words
4.39
93.9k
141

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers

In Court

"In summation I state that the Court finds in favour of the defendant against the plaintiff. It is clear that zoning regulations in this case are purely the responsibility of the city authorities and of no other layer of the governmental structure."

A small man in a suit stood up. "Your honour, I request a right to appeal?"

"You have no case, Mr Weissman. You represented your clients with great skill but you have no case. In order to save the taxpayer some money I can see no merit in allowing an appeal."

"But..."

"That is ENOUGH, Mr Weissman. I realise it is normally a formality but this court absolutely has the right to deny an appeal in a litigation such as this. You do not deny that?"

"No but..."

THUMP.

The judge's gavel fell and he heaved himself onto his feet as the perspiration showed on his broad dark face. Matthew Wood had delivered his judgement and that was all there was to it.

Weissman slumped back into his seat. He could remember the days when he could count his court defeats in a year on one hand. Now he only had to see Jessica Lyons on the other side of the court-house and he pretty much knew he was fucked! Seemed it was true that she was pregnant, well roll on her maternity leave. Then he just might be able to win a damned case!

***

Jessica gathered her papers and prepared to leave when she heard her name being called. When she turned it was to face a woman who looked in her late thirties and who was approaching her with a broad smile. She was perplexed for a moment and then recognition came and her face lit up. "Oh my God - it can't be!"

The two women embraced. "It's been way too long," said the new arrival, "but I just don't get out here any more. When the family decided to come over on vacation and David wanted to take them to a ball-game then I just had to see if I could look you up."

Jessica grinned - she remembered that her teacher had never been a fan of sports. "What do I call you - it seems silly to say Mrs..."

"You call me Dee, of course! Do you know how proud I am of you - I always knew that you would be a credit to all of us. Just seeing you up there today - winning your case so easily."

Jess made a dismissive gesture. "It really wasn't a difficult case..."

"Don't listen to her," the words came from the dark-skinned African-American man seated next to Jessica, her client in the recent hearing. "State's been trying to close me down for years and this time they were sure they'd got me. Didn't reckon on me having the best lawyer in the three state district did they." Dee's eyes widened a little as the man's large Black hand patted Jessica's bottom with an easy gesture.

Jessica just smiled. "This is Cassius - one of our best-known local businessmen."

"Scuse my manners," said Cassius as he finally stood up and offered Dee his hand. "I wasn't brought up what you'd call proper!" He showed a flash of white teeth in his dark face. "I'm delighted to meet any of Jessica's crew tho, especially when they a fine chassy like you."

Dee didn't quite understand that but she did grasp that it was a compliment. A fine rosy glow suffused her cheeks. She was a respectable wife and mother of three. Strange men hadn't complimented her like that for years! It also wasn't helping that Cassius seemed to have scanned her figure as he spoke. Men just didn't look at her like that any more. Heck, even her husband hadn't shown her that sort of attention in as long as she could remember.

Jessica stood and Dee again noticed her baby-bump. She remembered hearing that Jess had married that local boy - the one who was in politics now. But it seemed strange that she was back to using her maiden name especially with a young one on the way.

"I think Cassius, that you owe me a favour."

"That I do - but I'd like to owe you two. You know you've promised to come to my club."

Jess gestured to her midriff. "I don't think I'll be dancing for a while do you."

Cassius smiled that confident smile of his again. "Fuck, baby, I'd love to see you there in about five months. Crowd will go wild once they hear the story." He took her hand in his. "Besides, ain't nothing more beautiful than a woman like you who's showing the potency of her men."

Jess giggled and turned to Dee. "Cassius is also a local character and a bit of a scoundrel. He doesn't respect proprieties too well, it sort of goes with his business."

Dee was a bit taken aback. There was some argot and a little profanity but she was pretty sure she'd understood him rightly. It amazed her that he was saying such things and young Jessica just seemed to be amused by it. She caught herself - 'young Jessica' was thirty and could most certainly look after herself.

She glanced back to Cassius only to catch him pretty obviously checking out her rear end. He noticed her and just smiled his confident smile. "Scuse me but when I see something I like I always make a point of enjoying it to the full. Thass always been my way - when I see something I want I reach out and take it. I make it mine and enjoy it to the full." He reached out and took hold of Dee's hand running his thumb over her skin. She was frozen like a statue her mind unable to take this all in - it just couldn't be happening. "Unless, of course, my hand gets slapped away." He pointedly looked down to where his big Black hand still held her smaller white one. The symbolism was obvious.

Cassius raised her hand to his lips and kissed it. "You didn't slap me away, Dee. I'm going to leave you two to catch up now but I'm going to expect you on your next visit to make sure to come and see me at my club. Just to visit ... unless you come and dance with Jess of course. Got a lot of customers would love to see that almost as much as I would." He lowered her hand and just for a moment touched it to the front of his pants. It might have been accidental but Dee knew that it wasn't. He had been sending another message because even in that split-second she had felt the big bulge there. He had been hard and he was making sure that she knew he was hard for HER.

The Black man winked at Dee and smiled at Jess and then he was gone.

"Congratulations", said Jessica to her former teacher, "you have just experienced Hurricane Cassius."

Dee said nothing. She just watched him go - walking with a supreme confidence as if the whole world was his and every fruit ripe for his picking.

***

"His clubs have quite a reputation and that reputation is amply deserved," admitted Jessica as they ate lunch, "but believe me there are a lot worse than Cassius over there in H-Town. Anyway, the law was most definitely with him on this occasion. Whatever may go on at his clubs those State politicians are targeting him for racial reasons. I know two clubs just as wild but with largely white clientele and they somehow didn't have a zoning problem."

"But his clubs are, er, 'wild.' You mean they are strip clubs?"

Jess laughed, "I forget you're not from round here. They are a little, er, racier than just strip clubs. Floor shows, full contact lap dancing and private rooms where most anything goes. Still, the law WAS on his side."

Dee understood that lawyers had to represent all clients to the best of their ability. That wasn't what had set her mind racing. She could read between the lines of what Jess was telling her. Cassius' clubs were basically brothels. Which was one thing. Quite a level above that, however, was the fact that Cassius had invited Jess and then her to go and dance there!

It was like nothing Dee had ever encountered. A world that she had only heard of on news reports or in press articles. Now she had been asked, no virtually ordered, to go and dance for an audience of Black customers at a brothel. It was the most shocking thing that had ever happened to her. Well, actually the second most shocking. The most shocking was just how aroused she was by the very idea.

Compare and Contrast

His body was on hers and he was pushing her to the limit. She felt the weight of him and her hands on his arms were feeling the solid muscle there, the masculine power of him. When she breathed she could smell him - his cologne and that warm smell of a man who was applying himself to physical work.

Physical it certainly was. His big cock was in her and finding its way to places that no other lover had ever come close to. She glanced down and saw him as he moved in and out of her body - his dark flesh contrasting with her own fair skin. He was a powerful Black Lord claiming his conquest - another white woman fallen under his spell.

She felt her hand slip from the perspiration on his shoulder. As her hand fell beside her head she saw the glint of her wedding ring. Poor David - he would never be able to match this. A Black hand moved down over hers and obscured the ring from her sight. Her husband vanished from her thoughts and she gasped again at the power of her new lover.

His thrusts were regular and deep and delivered with meaning. He knew he was making her feel as she had never felt before. This man knew his business. This man knew how to take a woman and make her worship him, make her do anything for him. That wave of desire was rolling in again. That warmth that spread through her whole body and being. He was going to get her there.

He seemed to know what it was that she needed. Perhaps men like him, men of experience and power, did know these things. She was only 5'4" and 125-pounds - so small against his hard-muscled body. When he wanted to move her he could just man-handle her but he didn't make it feel that way. It felt so smooth and so natural how he turned himself and she suddenly found herself on top of him. She wanted to slip down and bring their upper bodies together again but he had other ideas. His hands gripped her sides and he began bucking his cock up into her. Hard and fast.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She felt that she needed to scream, to let the whole world know how good he was and how he made her feel. Somehow, however, she couldn't get the scream out. The whirl of sensations and emotions surging through her body and brain left her forever on the brink knowing that one touch would set her off.

Then he grunted and pushed up hard into her once, twice and a third time. As his seed spurted deep into her she howled her surrender to her new master. Her willingness to serve him in all things and to give up everything for him if only he would sometimes help her to feel like this.

She was exhausted by her passion and slumped down. Her mouth found his and his strong tongue pushed into her mouth to dance with her own in the age-old language of love. He broke the kiss and turned her onto her back again. He rose above her - dark and potent and magnificent. His head lowered to her neck and she felt him gently kiss the pink flesh there before applying a stronger pressure.

She knew what he was doing. He was marking her - leaving a love-bite high on her curved white neck where it would be almost impossible for her to hide it. David would see it and David would know. Her heart quailed at the knowledge but then she had an overpowering thought. David had twelve years to make her feel like this and he had failed, failed miserably and worse, she thought, recently he had failed even to try.

That was where her dream had ended on innumerable occasions since that meeting with Jessica and Cassius. She had woken in bed-sheets drenched with perspiration and with a pussy desperate for some skilled attention and had found only David snoring on the other side of the bed. Had she called out for Cassius in her sleep? She didn't know but it was clear David hadn't noticed if she had.

Every other night it had ended there - but not tonight. Tonight her lover raised his head from his ritual of marking her throat. His deep brown eyes, so beautiful to her, locked with her own blue ones. She felt that he was staring into her soul, that he was making sure that he knew every aspect of her.

"Teacher enjoying her lesson?" It was his voice - the voice that had been indelibly recorded in her brain since that one brief meeting. The meeting when he had held her hand and complimented her. Such little things and yet they had made it utterly impossible for her to go back to her old life. He had somehow entered her soul as well as her dreams.

"Yes," such a little word but uttered in a tone that spoke of fear, desire and sexual satisfaction.

"Here's the next part of your lesson - in my culture when a man finds something of the finest quality he isn't selfish." His eyes were still locked on hers and she knew if he stayed there a thousand years she would never be able to blink or look away. "He shares it with his friends and then with his community. You understand - the finest wine, the finest food and, of course, the finest pussy. It's time for me to stop being selfish and for me to share you with my friends. Are you ready for that - are you ready to please me?"

She knew just what he was asking. His friends would also include his clients and his patrons in the clubs. He was going to turn her out - he was going to make her his whore. She had to tell him no and go back to David. She had to tell him no but his eyes and his seed deep in her pussy were demanding that she say, 'Yes'.

She swallowed and opened her mouth to say...

***

Dee woke up in her bed alongside her husband. Yet again he had slept through it all. She turned over and tried to get back to sleep. She had school in the morning.


crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers