Don't Play Games!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand from her breast and slid it slowly down her body, rubbing back and forth just below her belly button. She sucked in and gasped at the ticklish pleasure. My lips were squeezing the hard nipple between them tighter now, and my tongue was grinding against it. As my hand finally slid over her mound and cupped it, I caught the nipple gently in my teeth, and pulled up. She let out a loud moan, and her entire body writhed on the bed. As my fingertips softly stroked up and down the outsides of her pussy lips, my lips wetly kissed where my teeth had been. Once again, her hand pushed down, and I sucked as much of that wonderful breast as I could into my mouth as my fingers finally slipped between her lips, finding the warm moisture there.

Her hips were rolling now, and as she lifted up, I slowly inserted a finger into her. Her response was a long gasp, sigh, moan of indescribable pleasure. As I stroked in and out of her in time with the roll of her hips, I felt her fingers wrap lightly around my cock, at long last. I shuddered involuntarily, and my hips thrust forward, wanting to feel more of her hand. She tightened her grip and started stroking up and down me, and I lifted my mouth from her breast and gave her a long tender kiss. We were both shaking, and we could both feel it. When I released her lips she murmured softly, "Please Ronny, oh please, Now!"

We smiled at each other and I kissed my way down her body as I slipped back between her legs. I held my cock and ran the head over her wet, slippery pussy, then very gently pressed against her and slowly entered. Her eyes shut and she shuddered, her hands little fists at her sides. Her hips lifted and she took more of me into her. The pleasure of her hot wetness and the tight fit of her around me was incredible.

I whispered to her, "Terri, look!" and she opened her eyes, smiling at me. She watched almost spellbound as I pushed slowly into her, my cock disappearing as our bodies pressed together. I could feel her contracting around me, clenching and releasing. She rolled her hips in a circle, and we could both feel my cock move inside of her. I leaned forward, which pushed my cock in even further, and gave her another long deep kiss. "Oh god," she murmured, and reached up and ran a hand down my cheek.

I straightened up again, put my hands lightly on her hips and started thrusting in and out with short slow strokes. Her hips moved easily in time with mine. I shuddered and had to stop for a moment as a wave of tremendous pleasure washed over me. When I saw her fists clench again I knew she felt it too. Gradually the speed and power of our thrusts increased, and we were slapping softly against each other. Both of us were breathing deeply, and she started making delightful little sounds with each stroke. I could see the passion building in her as her expression changed from a smile to one that appeared to be almost fear of what she knew was coming.

I gripped her hips more tightly and started thrusting hard and her body responded by changing to hard violent thrusts up to meet me. Her eyes closed and she was panting. "Yesss, oh yes, oh god oh yessssss!!" she gasped out and her fingers grasped her nipples and started pulling and twisting.

Knowing she was close, I started stroking fast and hard, her body now bouncing when it met mine, and again, I was sweating with the effort. The sounds she was making no longer were words, just cries of need, the pitch rising with her passion. When her back arched and she lifted under me I rammed my cock to the hilt and whispered, "Cum for me Terri, give it to me." And she did, with a wail of pleasure as the waves of her orgasm rolled back and forth through her.

She reached up to me, and I fell on top of her, wrapping my arms around her, cock still hard inside. Her arms went around my shoulders and her lips locked on mine, even as her hips were still rolling. We enjoyed a long passionate kiss, and when it was over I said, "Thank you Terri, that was beautiful."

But she looked back at me with a hurt look and said, "But you didn't cum with me, I can still feel you."

"I know baby, this is too good to be over this soon." She smiled and kissed me again.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she said, "you feel so good, now it's my turn, lie down over here," and she patted the bed next to her.

I did as I was told, allowing my still-hard cock to slide slowly out of her, and when I lay on my back it was pointing straight up. She smiled when she saw it, and grasped the base, sliding her lips over the tip and tasting her own juices. Her head bobbed up and down, not too hard, and we both enjoyed it, as my cock became rock hard again. She straddled me and, reaching down, quickly slipped him into herself, sliding down slowly as she stared at me and I stared at my disappearing cock. When her body rested against mine she rolled her hips in slow circles, allowing me to touch everywhere inside of her.

She leaned forward, put her hands on my chest, and started raising and lowering her hips, fucking me with quick long strokes. I loved watching myself slide in and out of her, and the when she clenched and released me at the bottom of each stroke, the feeling was incredible. She lifted up till only my tip was inside her, and, with a fast motion of her hips, allowed her pussy to stroke just my soooooooo sensitive head. I was shuddering and gasping, when she suddenly rammed herself down hard, impaling herself on me. Then she started bouncing up and down even harder and faster, her juices coating my cock with a white foam.

She was panting, breathing hard now, and I knew what she wanted. I was past the point of trying to hold off, and now focused only on my need and desire. I reached forward and grasped her hips, holding her as I started thrusting up, ramming my throbbing cock into her, each stroke harder and going deeper. We were both moaning when suddenly I pulled her down on me and ground up against her. My eyes closed and my head flew back as the first spurt of my cum poured into her and when she felt it she screamed and joined me in a tremendous orgasm. Our bodies were rocking and rolling together, thrusting against each other.

When my hips had stopped moving and her pussy had drained the last drops from me, she fell on my chest, only to be squeezed so hard in my arms that she could hardly breathe. We gave each other little gasping kisses, our sweat-slippery bodies moving against each other. My fingers combed through her hair and her hands cradled my face as she kissed me everywhere. When, at last, I rolled her to my side and our arms and legs intertwined, we fell quickly asleep, our breaths flowing gently over each other.

I slowly wakened and felt several things, one after the other. The comfortable warmth and pressure of Terri's body against mine. The smoothness of her skin in my hands and my arms. Then I realized what had roused me. Lips, warm, moist, gently pressed against mine, moving, undulating, grinding lightly. I didn't move for a moment, not wanting anything to change as I enjoyed the sweet sensations, but she realized my breathing had changed. I felt her wet tongue run along my lips, side to side. Then it pressed, and slipped gently into my mouth. Her lips pressed harder and moved gently against mine. Without realizing it, my arms tightened around her and pulled her against me. She sighed and her body snuggled against mine. What a delicious feeling! The tip of my tongue brushed against hers, and they said hello for a few delightful moments.

I thought I could feel her body start to tremble slightly. A shiver went through mine without warning. As our arms tightened around each other, we started to rock back and forth slightly, allowing us to enjoy the sensation of our bodies touching even more. Fully awake now, I realized the tremendous passion we had enjoyed earlier, then realized I could feel it rising in me again. Slowly I ran my hands over her, and felt my cock stir and start to swell between us. She giggled and said, "I like that you know. A lot!"

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, "so do I. And it's all your fault. You will have to take responsibility for it."

"Oh, I will," she giggled, "it's up to me to take care of the problem!"

With that, she reached between us and grasped me, giving him a squeeze. Almost instantly, she had a rock hard cock in her hand. "Oh god," she laughed, "the problem is getting bigger!" She started stroking me up and down as she pulled away from me and knelt at my side. My eyes were closed when I felt her lips engulf my tip start licking and sucking. Quickly, she pressed down further, till my cock once again touched the back of her mouth. Her lips were stroking up and down my length, squeezing, tongue teasing.

I had no intention of forcing myself deeper, as I had the first time, but I felt her press down, and gag only slightly as I slipped into her throat. She hesitated a moment, then pressed all the way down. In the dim light I could see a victory smile on her face, her lips stretched by my cock, her mouth and throat full of it. She slid very slowly all the way up, then gave the tip a series of little kisses. Then she slid all the way down again, this time smoothly, with no hesitation. Her head bobbed up and down, lips squeezing around me, until she had to come up for another breath. "Oh god, Ron, I love that! My pussy gets dripping wet with your cock in my throat!"

I know you can't be enjoying it as much as I do," I replied, "but if you swing around and straddle my face I can do something about that dripping pussy. It's a shame letting it go to waste."

She planted her knees on both sides of my head, and as she slid my cock back into her throat, I pulled her pussy down onto my face. I found immediately she had been right, and began to lap up the wetness running from her. She wiggled her ass and ground against my mouth as my tongue went deeper and deeper inside. Her head was moving faster and faster up and down, and I knew she was enjoying every moment of it. No more than I was though, her taste and the smell of her sex exciting me as much as her mouth. She started moaning, and I loved the vibrations flowing through my cock.

Generally, I regard 69 as a distraction to avoid cumming from a terrific blow job, but she was enjoying it so much I decided that if she kept going, so would I. I felt her mouth go down hard over me, and her lips pressed into my groin. She was just making short strokes of an inch or two, and her tongue was driving me crazy. My lips found her clit and I sucked hard as my tongue ground against it. Even with my cock buried in her throat, she managed to make an audible gasp. I gave up to the feeling and started rocking my hips, trying to drive my cock even further down her gullet. She came back up for a gasp of air, but slammed down again, and her intention was obvious. I reached up and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy, and started fucking her hard with them as my lips tortured their captive clit. Her hips rolled hard, ramming her pussy into my face, and her juices gushed over me, beyond all hope of flood control. I felt her lips clamp hard around the base of my dick and when she moved it was all over. I screamed into her pussy as my hips lifted and I pumped stream after stream of my cum into her throat, my hips bucking wildly. Her ass was rolling back and forth in my hands as she ground her pussy into my face.

She lifted her head off of my cock, coughing and choking, and I knew almost every drop of my cum had gone straight to her stomach. I put my hands on her ass and pushed up, the need to breathe becoming extremely urgent. My entire face and neck were soaked with her juices. She rolled off of me and we both lay there for several minutes. The only sound was both us gasping for breath. Finally, I heard her moan weakly, "Oh God!" and she pushed up onto her knees, turned around and crawled up to me. I could see there was a mix of my cum and her saliva at the corners of her mouth, but I was so covered it didn't matter when she collapsed on top of my chest and ground her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held her weakly, but she wasn't going anywhere. It was a kiss of thanks to each other, and it lasted forever.

The feel of her body on mine was so nice I almost dozed off, but she wiggled her way to the edge of the bed and grabbed my hand. "C'mon," she said, and pulled me behind her into the bathroom. We stumbled into the shower and just leaned on each other for a while, letting water and gravity do the work. Finally, I regained enough strength to put my arms around her and pull her to me. When our lips met a simultaneous "Mmmmmmmmm" came from both of us. Her hot wet body snuggled against mine felt so damn good! We finally washed each other off, climbed out and toweled ourselves dry. We wrapped up in two giant towels and she led me to the living room, where she told me to have a seat while she got us a couple of Cokes. We sat on the couch together, my arm around her, sipping, really not having much to say, just enjoying the moment. I glanced at the clock and saw it was around midnight, but she saw me and asked, "Can you stay?"

When I answered, "I was hoping you'd ask," she looked very relieved. We shared a couple of delightful long kisses, but truth is, we were both exhausted. Finally we padded back to the bed and climbed in, pulling the covers up right to our chins. We shared a long deep kiss, bodies welded together, and the feeling was amazing! She rolled over in my arms, and I spooned against her, one hand holding a breast, the other arm across her stomach, pulling her against me. I gave her a soft kiss on the neck and murmured, "Good night Terri. God! This is wonderful!" Her "Mmmmmmmm", in reply said everything I needed to know.

I awoke a little at a time, gradually becoming aware of my consciousness, then my surroundings. Mostly of the soft, warm body I was pressed against and holding in my arms. It was so quiet I could hear a clock ticking somewhere, and her soft breathing. I could even feel the gentle motion of her body as she inhaled and exhaled. Alone, I probably would have just rolled over and gone right back to sleep, but with the excitement of her next to me there was no chance of that. The little lighted clock said 3:20, and I was surprised we had slept that long.

I tightened my hands and arms around her just a little bit, and lightly kissed the back of her shoulder. When we fell asleep, I had been only vaguely conscious of her breast in my hand, but now I realized how wonderful it felt, soft but firm, round and heavy. I tried but could not keep my fingers still, and I lightly stroked and explored it, being very careful not to touch the nipple. Without thinking, I was rubbing my other hand slowly across her stomach. When I felt her stretch and heard a quiet moan I knew I had accomplished what I secretly wanted, and she was awakening with me. When I kissed her again I felt a little shiver, and her ass pushed back against me just a little.

But I was surprised by what she did next. She put a hand gently over mine and moved it until it was on top of her breast, the nipple under my palm. When I squeezed the sound she made was pure pleasure, and she stretched, long and hard against me. I slid my other hand down until it cupped her pussy, and she pressed herself into it. When my fingers lightly stroked over her mound, her ass started to roll very gently, stroking the hardness that my cock had become, pressing against her.

My fingertips caught the nipple under them very gently, and lightly stroked it. Now a strong shudder ran through her body and she pressed back even harder against me. I kissed across her shoulder to the base of her neck, and when my lips lingered there she rolled in my arms, onto her back. "Kiss me," she barely murmured, and I did. As my lips touched hers and my hand on her pussy tightened over her, I felt her fingers slide around my cock, holding me. Soft moans from both of us continued on and on with each new touch. After a long and passionate kiss, I lowered my head and found her other breast waiting. My lips covered it with little kisses, before they slid over the waiting nipple. She arched her back as I gently sucked and swirled my tongue round it. When my fingers slipped between her lips her hand started slowly stroking me. I shuddered in total pleasure.

My cock had somehow become so hard from the intense pleasure of our touches and our embrace, it felt ready to burst. She rolled again, now facing me, and we kissed, arms holding each other, bodies pressed tightly. She slid her leg over the top of mine and up, till her calf rested above my hip. I reached between us and grasped my cock, sliding it down her pussy until it slipped between her legs. When I pressed the tip against her she pushed with her hips and it slipped easily inside her. We took our time, working together, to ease it farther and farther inside her, bit by bit, relishing every delicious inch. When our bodies touched we didn't move, only held each other tight and kissed long and languorously. I could feel her clenching around me, holding me, telling me I belonged there.

I rolled my hips back just the slightest bit, and we both gasped at the feeling. Rocking very gently I fucked her with tiny strokes, barely moving, and soon her hips matched the rhythm of mine. My hands were on the back of her shoulders, holding us together, and we kissed and kissed. Normally, the amount we were moving would only have been a preliminary to a lot more. But for some reason, in the darkness, buried under the warm covers, the pleasure became so intense I could feel her shaking in my hands, and I know she could feel the shivers going through my body. When we could stand it no longer, a few quick, hard strokes pushed us off the cliff together, my deep moans and gasps blending with her little high pitched cries in a duet of pure delight. What little my body did not give up to her, she took from me, milking the last drops into herself. Then entire time, we had hardly moved.

The next time I awoke I knew why instantly. I felt hands and hot wet lips. She was running her hands up and down me pressing hard, obviously intent on getting my attention. And her lips were slowly kissing their way down my chest. I groaned softly, and rolled onto my back, enjoying the sensations. She looked up and smiled at me, then gripped my soft cock with one of her roaming hands and squeezed. It responded at once, hardening in her hand as she ran her fingers up and down it.

She wasted no time, and knelt next to my hip, bending over and taking me in her mouth. A couple of hot wet strokes up and down my shaft and I was hard and straining, and I put my hands in her hair. I knew what she wanted, and I did too. I pushed down, but only lightly, urging her on. Once again, she took me into her throat, ignoring the slight gagging feeling, and sucked me all the way in. When her lips touched my body she ground them against me, and I could hear her growl, even around my cock. She bobbed up and down quickly, saliva running down my shaft as the invasion of her throat made her drool. Her lips were closed tight around me and it felt wonderful! After a couple of minutes of giving me a great blow job, that had my hands in fists and my teeth biting into my lip, she sat up and stared at me with a heat in her eyes that I could feel. It was first light out, and we could see a bit better now.

"Ronny, can you guess what I want?' she said.

"I hope it's what I want," I replied, "because you have my cock throbbing and I'm about to fuck the daylights out of you!"

"Perfect!" she replied with a big smile, and dove onto my chest, her lips locking on mine and her tongue ramming into my mouth. I slipped my hands between us and found her nipples with my fingertips, catching them and squeezing hard. "Ahhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhh!" she moaned as her head went back and her body bucked. I grabbed her and almost body slammed her onto her back. My head went down and my lips closed on her breast. I sucked hard as my teeth caught the hardened bud and pulled up. She moaned and her back arched.