Don't Play Games!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

I released her breast and kissed my way quickly down her body as I moved between her legs. I grabbed one ankle and put it over my shoulder as I knelt, staring at her. I nipped and kissed my way down her thigh and continued to her pussy, which her hips lifted to me as my lips locked onto the dripping entrance to her cunt. I rammed my tongue deep inside, relishing her taste, and swirled the tip around. She was gasping and moaning, her free leg thrashing on the bed. I pushed the leg off my shoulder and she spread wide for me, knees bent, as I straightened up and looked down at her.

She had both nipples between her fingertips, and I could see she loved having me watch as she played with them. As I grasped my shaft and slid my cock down her pussy she Whispered, "C'mon Ronny, give it to me, fuck me good, show me how bad you want it!"

I hesitated no longer and pressed my swollen head into her, enjoying her gasp at the sensation. She was wide open and dripping wet, and I grabbed her hips and pressed slowly and steadily until I was buried in her, our bodies touching. We were both breathing hard, with matching smiles, as I slowly drew back and pushed in again. I started with long slow strokes, her hips lifting and meeting me with each thrust, but we quickly moved faster and faster together. Our bodies started slapping softly and we fell into a steady rhythm of good hard fucking. Her wanting cunt felt wonderful, wet and tight, a perfect fit. When I paused for a moment, she clenched around me, and when I moaned she teased, "Awww, does that make someone feel good?"

"A lot better than good." I replied, and resumed fucking her, harder and faster now. My body was slapping hard against her, and she bounced with every stroke, but her hips still lifted, asking for more. Her fingertips were stretching and pulling her bright red nipples, and her body was squirming on the bed. Her breathing had become a series of short gasps, and I knew she was close. I picked up the pace and started ramming into her hard and fast, pounding against her pussy, the room filled with the sound. Her eyes closed and her head went back as her body arched, and a series of high-pitched staccato cries, signaled the strength of the orgasm that flowed through her. I slowed to watch but never stopped, thrusting steadily into her until her body relaxed under me.

I leaned forward and gave her a long deep kiss, our hips churning slowly in unison. When our lips parted, I whispered to her, "Get on you knees for me Terri, let me fuck you from behind." She gave a groan of pleasure at the thought, and when I moved back she quickly flipped over, wiggling her ass up at me, her head down between her hands. She gave out with two little shrieks when I gave a good hard slap to each of her firm round cheeks, but moaned with delight when my mouth found them a second later and gave them a lot of warm, wet kisses.

I slid my hands over them, back to her hips and moved quickly behind her, my hard cock brushing against her pussy as I positioned myself. My head found its way in, and I pushed hard, burying myself to the hilt in one swift motion. "Oh god, that's good!" she exclaimed breathlessly. I immediately started fucking her hard and fast, and she rocked back and forth meeting my thrusts, our bodies pounding together. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy with each stroke. I was sweating, drops falling onto her smooth ass, making it shine, and both of us were breathing hard, panting and gasping for breath. My cock was rock hard and tingling, and I knew only moments were left. She was giving little cries with every stroke, so I knew she was almost there too.

My grip tightened on her hips as I started ramming myself into her moving faster and fucking her so hard the bed started rocking and creaking under us. Terri let out a sudden loud cry, signaling the beginning of her orgasm, and I slammed into her one more time and ground against her ass. My fingers pressed into her flesh as my head went back and I growled my release, hips bucking hard, cum spurting and flooding her cunt, mixing with the juices flowing from her. I leaned forward over her, sweat pouring off of me, and I could feel her shuddering as I pressed against her. She slowly slumped onto the bed, face down, and I could hear her gasping for breath, even as my own chest heaved.

I fell forward, half on top, half beside her, one arm over her back. I gave her a kiss on the side of her sweaty neck, and then we lay, not moving, for several minutes. Finally I felt her stir, and I rolled onto my side to face her. We wrapped our arms around each other and clasped our bodies together. She whispered against my neck, "Ronny, please tell me this isn't over yet."

"Not by a long shot," I replied, "I have a feeling this is one game that's gonna take a long time to play out."

Our lips joined together again, grinding against each other even as our bodies did the same. When I pulled my head back to look at her, she glowed with a contentment that I was sure was just a reflection of my own. But she got serious for a minute, and said, "Ronny, I need to explain what happened last night. Several years ago I was in a seriously bad relationship. He beat me up a few times, and the mental abuse was even worse. Even when we had sex, he figured out ways to really hurt me. Of course, it didn't last long, but for a long time after I could barely stand to be anywhere near a man, even at work, and it got me in trouble a few times.

That's how I ended up in game rooms online, the only kind of interaction that felt safe to me. You were the first person that I really talked to, but it didn't take long to realize that I liked it, needed it, even. And you were so nice, never putting any pressure on me. And I realized that despite my fears, I really liked you, too."

"I had used a fake location to be sure no one would find me, but last night, I decided to take a chance with you. It was a great coincidence that we are in the same city. But when we actually met, all the needs and tensions came out of me at once I guess. It may have been exciting to you, but I was just out of control, and you were so good to me, not taking advantage more than I wanted you to." She gave me a long, long, deep kiss, and snuggled into my arms.

It was getting late, and we both had to go to work. We ducked into the shower together, but this was mostly business, although we could not could not resist a few little kisses and some fooling around. She needed to take me back to my car, still at Mc D's so she slipped on shorts and a Tee, while I got dressed. On the drive back she said, "How about dinner tonight?"

"Mc D's again?" I quipped.

"No," she smirked, "my place, but it's going to be take-out, I'm not wasting my time cooking. We have much better things to do. But, I promise you a great desert, if you're good!" She giggled, and I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"How about 5:30?" I asked, thinking it would give me time to get home and cleaned up.

"Great," she said, "you like Chinese?"

"Perfect, it means I will be hungry again before long." And I gave her a meaningful look.

We both laughed as she pulled into the lot. She parked for a minute as we enjoyed a long last kiss, but it was late and we both needed to get going. Reluctantly, we forced ourselves apart, and I climbed out, waving as her car pulled away. I was already thinking about the evening ahead, and as I opened my door I realized, this was serious, we were no longer playing a game.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers