Don't Stand So Close To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, oh god, this is all wrong..."

"Are you going to leave me like this?" Paul demanded, nodding towards his engorged cock.

Sylvie's eyes dropped and she licked her lips, struggling between desire and morals. Paul took advantage of her hesitancy and moved closer, wrapping his hands behind her and pulling her close. His mouth brushed over hers and his tongue traced the line of her lower lip.

"I want you, Sylvie," he murmured.

His lips brushed hers again and his hands slid underneath her top, moving up to trace her stiffened nipples through the fabric of her bra. Sylvie moaned heavily, giving in to the desire and returned the kiss; her hands roamed over him, stroking his back, the curve of his buttocks as his hand slid beneath the lacy fabric and cupped her breast. She arched towards him, pressing the aroused bud into his palm.

"Let's get this off," he chuckled. Raising her arms, he lifted her t-shirt up over her head and dropped it carelessly to the floor. Then he scooped one breast out from beneath the bra cup and lowered his head, taking the nipple into his mouth and gently suckling. Sylvie's back arched again and she whimpered as his fingers searched between her legs again, stroking her moist pussy. Then his hands moved behind her and parted her buttocks, his wet fingers circling her tight rosebud.

He paused, as if seeking permission, then his finger pushed gently against the natural resistance of her anus. She pushed back until she felt the tightness give way and his finger was wriggling inside her. Moaning softly, she moved against him as he gently eased a second finger inside her.

"You like that, hmmm?" he asked as he wriggled his fingers deeper. "You want my cock in there?"

Sylvie shook her head. "I've never...I don't...I'm not sure I can do that," she finally admitted.

Easing his fingers out, Paul turned away and grabbed a chair, sitting down and drawing Sylvie towards him.

"Turn around," he commanded and Sylvie did as she was bid. He pushed her legs open and pulled her backwards so she was astride his lap. Pushing his fingers inside her pussy, he then smeared the head of his cock with her juices.

"Now, you're going to sit on my lap and I'm going to fuck that beautiful arse," he laughed.

Holding his prick in one hand, he drew her down gently, positioning the dome against her ring. Sylvie gasped as she felt the head nudge her anus and start to push it open. Wrapping his arm across her waist, he pulled her down further onto him. She felt herself stretching open until he finally pushed through the barrier with a pop. Then he eased her down slowly until she was on his lap, his length buried in the tightness of her arse.

"Doesn't that feel good?" He grinned.

Sylvie nodded cautiously, still getting accustomed to the tight, full feeling in her rectum. Then he reached around and one hand gently stroked and squeezed her breast as the other slid between her legs and rubbed over her slit once more. Sylvie couldn't help it. She arched against him and she gasped as she felt him move inside her. Slowly they began to build up a rhythm, Sylvie bouncing gently on his lap as he fucked her, while his fingers worked their magic over her clitoris and inside her pussy.

Her breath coming in ragged gasps, Sylvie knew she was close to orgasm. A flush spread across her chest and neck as she bucked and writhed on Paul's lap, his fingers sliding in fast circles over her nub as she climaxed. Paul felt her clench even tighter around him as the muscles contracted inside her pussy and he knew he wasn't far from coming either. With supreme effort, he held back; there was only one place he wanted to come.

She slumped on his lap, overcome with the waves of pleasure riding her body; Paul gently lifted her off his cock and laid her back on the desk. Then, taking his shaft in his hand, he stroked it roughly until he exploded with a shout, spraying jets of hot seed over her prone body. Fountains of white goo splattered over her bare skin. Paul collapsed back into the chair, panting heavily.

The room was quiet, save for the sounds of their breathing as it slowed and regulated. Eventually, Sylvie stirred.

"That was incredible." She sighed deeply as she lay semi-naked across the desk, her ravaged anus gaping, breasts and belly covered with his rapidly cooling seed. "You're an amazing lover. How the hell did you get so good at sex?"

Paul eased away from her gently and started to dress slowly. "Oh, my mum's best friend showed me the way," he said casually. "She broke me in and we've been fucking for a while now. She taught me everything I know."

"Oh my god," exclaimed Sylvie. "Didn't you tell anyone? She must have taken advantage of you, you're so young..." she broke off, immediately aware of the vast difference in their ages and flushed deeply.

"Nah, I enjoyed having an experienced woman teach me," he chuckled. "The trouble is, it's kind of spoiled me for girls my own age. I don't want an innocent; I want a woman who knows what she wants."

He finished dressing, and then kissed Sylvie gently on the mouth, before walking to the door.

"In fact," he said, "I have a particular penchant for teachers; specifically PE teachers."

Sylvie looked at him, momentarily confused. "Paul, you know we can't do this again...I could get sacked...you could get expelled..."

"Yes, it's become a bit of a problem," he mused. "But we'll keep fucking as long as I want you. Don't worry; Dad is a huge benefactor to the school. He and the headmaster are old friends." Paul opened the door to leave, and then turned back, as if he'd forgotten something. He grinned at her in a way that sent chills down Sylvie's spine.

"Didn't you ever wonder what happened to your predecessor?" He smiled wolfishly, and then walked out; the door closed behind him with a click that Sylvie knew signalled the end of her career.

12