Don't Tell Eric Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Eric took the next exit ramp and drove down an empty road until he found a place to pull over. He stopped the truck, put it in park, and shut it off.

Amy looked out the windows and saw that they were in the middle of nowhere. She reached over and opened Eric's pants and pulled his cock out.

"Oh Eric...you've already got an erection?" Amy asked.

"I can't help it...the thought of what is about to happen is just so exciting." Eric said.

"Keep your eyes open...if you see somebody coming you let me know." Amy said.

"I will." Eric said.

Amy grabbed a hair tie out of her purse and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

She then shifted her position on the seat of the truck to give herself a better angle and she leaned in.

"You know...I've never done this before...not in a car." Amy said.

"Well then it should be an interesting experience for both of us." Eric said.

Amy lowered her mouth around her son's erect cock and started sucking it. At first it felt strange because she was kind of sucking it sideways, but she turned her head a little which made it more comfortable for her.

Eric's moans gave Amy a small feeling of pride...knowing that she was doing a good job. Eric put his hand on Amy's upper back and gently rubbed her back as she sucked his cock.

"God that feels so amazing." Eric said.

Amy was constantly worried about a car coming along, but they were in the middle of nowhere so she didn't need to worry. Her worrying made her more eager to finish however so she was sucking and stroking Eric's cock as fast as she could...trying to make him cum.

It took about 10 minutes before Eric moved his hand from Amy's back to the back of her head. He held her head down and Amy knew that he was going to cum. Eric grunted and then several thick spurts of cum left his cock and entered Amy's mouth. Amy did her best to swallow it all, but some ran out of her mouth and down Eric's cock.

Amy moved her head down and used her tongue to clean up the cum that had escaped her mouth. After licking Eric's cock clean she kissed the head of his cock and put it back into his underwear and closed his pants.

"Okay...we can go home now." Amy said.

"That's just what I was thinking." Eric said with a smile.

"When we get home we are going to talk." Amy said.

Eric was a little disappointed as he started his new truck and they headed home.

When they got home Eric sat on the couch knowing that Amy wanted to talk...she sat down next to him and took his hand in hers.

"Eric...what we did in the truck and what we did the other night...it was wrong. We shouldn't do things like that. I've done them because I can feel the need that you have to be with me. We need to talk about that need. We need to...I need to understand it." Amy said.

"How do we do that?" Eric asked.

"You said the other night that you had wanted to be with me longer than any of your friends had. When do you first remember thinking of me in a sexual way?" Amy asked.

"It was before puberty." Eric said.

"Before puberty? You thought of me in a sexual way before you started developing sexually?" Amy asked.

"Well...maybe it wasn't sexually, but there were things you used to do that excited me...even before puberty." Eric said.

"Like what?" Amy asked.

"Well...you've never been shy around me. It seemed like every morning when I was little you'd come into my room to wake me up for school or whatever in just your underwear. It was part of your daily schedule...get up...take a shower...put on your underwear...come wake me up...finish getting dressed...make sure I was getting up...go downstairs to make breakfast. Even after I hit puberty you still did that so almost every morning for as long as I can remember I've seen you in your underwear. That didn't change until I got my first summer job and was out of bed and out the door before you got up a lot of the time." Eric said.

"So seeing me in my underwear excited you...even before you knew why it excited you?" Amy asked.

"Yes. In fact...to be honest...I enjoyed it so much that most of the time I was already awake and was waiting for you to come into my room. I'd squint at you for those first few seconds before you said anything just so I could look at you longer." Eric said.

"I had no idea...I guess I never thought of it. I mean I'm your mother after all." Amy said.

"Yes you are...you're also a very beautiful woman with a perfect body." Eric said.

"Were there other things that contributed to you wanting to have sex with me?" Amy asked.

"Yes. The scene I described to you the other night...when I watched you masturbating wasn't the only time that I've seen you masturbating." Eric said.

"Oh god...you've seen me masturbating more than once?" Amy asked.

"Yes. I'd seen you twice before that time...nothing even close to that though. They were both a couple years before that one. The first time I was sick at school. I'd ridden my bike that day so I rode it home. I came through the backdoor and happened to be walking past your office when I heard you moan. The door was cracked open a little so I looked in and in the mirror on the wall I saw you sitting in your office chair. I had a side view of you...I was surprised to see that you were naked. I heard a buzzing sound...I didn't know what a vibrator was at the time, but I saw one of your hands moving between your legs so I knew you were doing something to your pussy. The phone rang and I almost screamed. I ran out of the house as quickly as I could." Eric said.

Amy smiled.

"I remember that day. It was the school calling to let me know that you were coming home. I had to scramble to get my clothes on before you got home...apparently you'd already been home. What about the other time?" Amy asked.

"It was a couple months later. I wanted to ask you if I could go over to Lucas' house so I went upstairs. I heard your shower on so I was going to poke my head into the bathroom to ask you. The bathroom door was open slightly. Again I only saw you in a mirror. This time I had a view of you from the front and I saw a purple vibrator in your pussy as you sat on the toilet. Your eyes moved and I was sure you saw me so I ran out of your room waiting for you to yell at me. You didn't. From the hallway I yelled for you...you came out in your robe and I asked you if I could go to Lucas' house...you said yes...so I left." Eric said.

"I guess I need to be sure to shut doors when I do that...all 3 times you've seen me it was because the door was left either partially open or all the way open." Amy said.

"Yeah...of course now...there's no need for you to close the doors. There's also no need for you to masturbate either...if you get an urge you've got 6 guys more that would be more than happy to take care of you." Eric said.

Amy laughed.

"And 5 of them would pay for the privilege." Amy said.

They sat quietly for a moment.

"Eric...it's clear to me now that this is my fault. I didn't even realize it, but I was doing sexually provocative things in front of you your whole life...it's only natural that you would be attracted by them." Amy said.

"So...what do we do about it?" Eric asked.

"You'll be off to college soon. I hope that once you're at college you'll forget about all of this and not...need...me like this anymore. Until then I suppose...from time to time...we could...have sex. I'm not exactly comfortable with this so it won't be weekly like your friends. In fact it probably won't be very often. When it does happen you'll have to abide by the same rules that they have to obey. Things like today won't fly with me...I'll let it go this time, but don't try anything like that again." Amy said.

"Okay. Thank you mom." Eric said.

Eric hugged Amy and headed for the stairs.

"Eric." Amy said.

Eric turned and looked at his mother.

"Yes." Eric said.

"I'm sorry I did this to you." Amy said.

"What's done is done. Who knows...with as beautiful as you are I might feel this way even if I hadn't seen any of the things that I've seen." Eric said.

Eric turned and headed up the stairs.

Amy took a deep breath and thought back to all of the things that she had done over the years that had contributed to her son wanting to have sex with her. Tears came to her eyes.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
12