All Comments on 'Don't You Dare!'

by Daddys_Girl_69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
proof read first

In the future proof read your story first before submitting it. You've used "coming" for an orgasm while the accepted version is "cumming" simple mistake but easily fixed by proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dear DG69 - well done for your first submission... I enjoyed it

I have a definite weakness for dad/daughter stories, even though the reality for me is a big turn off - it would never even enter my head....

The previous commenter annoyed me slightly on your behalf: It's nice to make some constructive comments if possible, and also research your comments if you're going to make them.. 'Come' and 'Cum' are both perfectly usable words. Come is the historical precedcent, Cum is a recent variant.

If anything they should have queried the use of 'rapped' for 'raped' :)

Look forward to your next story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
exactly what i want to happen to me

Ive been teasing my step dad for years hoping he would just lose control and take me just like in this story...I came after reading this and am saving this for later too...I'm stacy at stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to chat...ummmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Uhm...

Rapped? Really? And crouch instead of crotch? You ruined what could have been a good story because you weren't bothered to check through it. Idiot!

Daddys_Girl_69Daddys_Girl_69about 14 years agoAuthor
this was my first try. . .

im sorry that it was totally distroyed for you people who can't get past the coming and cuming. i've never written anything like this before, and just wanted to get my thoughts down onto the computer. it was a spur of the moment thing and im really sorry for not proof reading. i hope that you all at least liked the story line, and next time i'll try my best to proof read. thanks for all the comments. if you have any ideas i wouldn't mind hearing them. DG69

klaxxklaxxabout 14 years ago
Nice save!

I had to stop reading this story just when the father penetrated her. Rape stories - particularly incest rape stories - are not what I enjoy reading. The spelling and capitalization errors made the decision to stop reading much easier. (Note to those who like this type of story: read whatever sands your wood - all I'm saying is that <i>I</i> won't usually read them.)

There are, however, authors who can write just about anything and make it erotic. Your story has this potential. If it were longer, and more character development were employed - especially in making both characters more sympathetic (which, really, neither one were) - the story would be much more engaging.

Your response prompted me to re-read your story from the beginning, and continue it all the way through. I was glad I did. So much so that I very much hope to read a sequel to it in the near future.

Thanks for your story - and for your response.

4/5.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Sorry but rape stories don't work for me.

I understand where you were trying to take this...the girl doesn't want it but it feels so good that she finally does. Sorry but often in real life, one of the things that causes the deepest scars for the girl who is raped is the fact that it did start to feel good and they are tortured by that fact.

So it didn't save the story for me. And daddy daughter stories are so Taboo that in my opinion, you have to approach them carefully. I've seen stories on here that are so obviously pulled from a site that doesn't require that the parties be 18+ and they just slap a new age on the girl saying she is 18 but her actions and they way she speaks in the story is that of a 12 to 14 year old girl. Those don't work.

The only ones that work are the ones where the parties are clearly over 18 and act it and both really want what is happening. Even if it hasn't been stated between the two. A couple of examples of how this can be approached creatively to spice up the story.

A girl wants her dad but is too afraid to come out and say so but teases him mercilessly. He also wants her badly but fears he is misreading her signals. She knows he comes in to check on her occasionally before he goes to bed so she starts sleeping in the nude and leaves the covers off or half off to tempt him. He takes the bait thinking he'll just get a peek or feel without her knowing. But of course it was her plan all along. So of course as he touches, she responds positively and things progress further until eventually all pretenses of being asleep are dropped.

Another scenario that works and I once read was where a dad and daughter were asleep in the same bed. His wife was out of town on business. His daughter was a mirror image of the wife in many ways but of course younger. The dad doesn't know the daughter crawled in bed with him because he was fairly drunk when he went to bed and it's not a normal occurrence. So the dad, as he often does with his wife on a weekend morning begins foreplay in his half asleep condition. The daughter became quite turned on before she was awake enough to realize it was her dad doing it to her and not a dream. By the time either one knows what is going on, she is near orgasm and doesn't want him to stop. She pulls his hand back into place just as he went to pull away. So in the story, neither went looking for it but it just happened.

A similar one had the daughter doing it to her dad. She had been asleep and he was in his boxers and she started waking up with her hand on his cock which had gotten hard with morning wood. She began caressing it and pulled it out while half asleep not even awake enough to be aware of whose cock she was caressing. He woke up during this also and at first couldn't believe it was happening and in a way wasn't sure how to handle it and it did feel good so he acted like he was still asleep. Eventually she realized what she was doing but didn't want to stop yet...not sure how far she wanted it to go but knowing she liked the idea of caressing his cock. Eventually, they both knew that the other couldn't be asleep and since neither was stopping what was happening, it started to progress further as the daughter moved her head down and started sucking on him. Normal events proceeded from there and they had full blown sex.

Others that always work are the mistaken identity. I've seen several that were hot. Like daughter secretly had the hots for her dad and so tricked him by getting mom to switch Halloween costumes at the last second and then the daughter gladly accepts the dad's advances when he gets frisky and wants to slip her into one of the upstairs bedroom. Dad fucks her thinking he is fucking his wife and only later does he realize that it was his daughter that he fucked.

A twist on this is they end up in bed together not realizing that fact and he has sex with her thinking it is his wife and she thinks it is her boyfriend. Only afterwords, when they wake up, or when one turns on a light to go to the bathroom or some other similar occurrence do they realize who they had sex with.

Another hot way for it to work is dad and daughter's boat is shipwrecked on a remote tropical island and after many months, they turn to each other for their sexual needs.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking daddys cock inside

love the writing the story was a bit short. but as it was the first one

i could see that this would only get better with more parts added.

so now onto the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awwwww

It was good enough for me the point came across

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yummm

I thought the story was amazing!!!!! I wish it wouldve been longer but this totally did it for me also!!!:) nothing better than incest daddy rape!!!! Super yummy!!!!! Keep writing more amazing stories like this one;)!!!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
It Was Rape

He Raped his daughter, there was nothng to do with Loving her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

NO!!! He "rapped" her. Twice. He's obviously a hip-hop mogul and thought his daughter would dig his "beats."

Clearly I jest. But dude, if you're intent on churning out this father/daughter "raping" drivel, at least have the courtesy to spell check your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

i also want to get raped like this.. Oh my god! Plz someone rape me.. Fuck me hard!

Lexie_LockheartLexie_Lockheartalmost 7 years ago
just write

Hun, just write whatever you want.

You will never please everybody, there will always be those who loved it and those who hated it.

The most important person you need to please is YOU. Do you like this kind of story? Does it turn you on? If yes, fuck what people think and write it.

I liked your story very much, and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of others pervs, like me, that did too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent story that got me all hot and bothered. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

This is one of the worst stories I have read on Literotica. It has no beginning and no end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous