Doomsday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte replied, "My love for you grew stronger than ever and I did my very best to be a good loving wife. I have regretted my cheating with all of my heart and have never doubted that you are Amanda's father. I made a terrible mistake and have really done everything I've been able to do to compensate you for that. I'm sorry for getting mad for what you did at the seminar without thinking about my own shameful cheating. I love you so much and never expected that you would cheat on me, which is why it hurt like hell. I don't have more to say, so it might be time for the dooming. Please begin and let me know now what you want for our future?"

I said, "I must confess that my cheating was a shameful mistake that I regret like hell but I regret to say that your plan for a possible revenge-cheating wasn't much better. I almost got the feeling you were thankful to get an excuse for skipping all fidelity limits. You got a call from a man who said I had been unfaithful. You don't know who rang you, why he rang you or from where he rang you and you didn't care to ask me if I had cheated or not cheated. No, you only saw a great opportunity to pay me back with the same coin. What if I had been totally innocent and that phone call had been a simple trap invented by Edwin or somebody else who, without any doubt, wants to fuck you? Did you really think I'm a wimp who would tolerate two cheatings?"

Charlotte began to sob, "It was because I love you so much that made me overreact but I had no intentions to cheat on you. I only wanted to make you jealous and spend the night at Melissa's house. Now I'm glad you put a stop to me going out for drinking and partying in an angry mood."

I continued, "As I said before, I'm sorry and regret my stupid mistake and if you can forgive me, I promise not to do such a stupid thing again. I love you with all of my heart and I have forgiven everything you've done to me. I beg you to forgive me too, so we can continue to be the happy family we were earlier this evening."

She looked me straight in my eyes before she said, "Your cheating has caused me several terrible days so I can understand all your pain after my wrongdoings. I love you very much, probably more than ever and I'm happy to hear that you have forgiven my stupid mistake and that you will be Amanda's only father. I have forgiven everything that you've done to me and I beg you to agree with me when I promise that today has been both the first and the last time we have any reason to negotiate about cheating matters in our marriage."

"I do agree."

Then Charlotte came to me, gave me a light kiss on my forehead, took my hand and said, "Come on darling, now we have a happy marriage to take a good care of."

Epilog.

Charlotte said that she hadn't seen Edwin Graning at the Motor Club for a long time and we

received the explanation when he appeared back in town with a gorgeous female doctor. And then invited a lot of people, even Charlotte and me, to a big engagement party a few weeks after our Doomsday Friday air-clearing. I understood now that he had in no way been involved in Charlotte's intended revenge for my cheating. Though I spoiled that evening for her, now at the engagement party she got to use the new sexy outfit she had bought for that revenge evening.

When I finally got Annie Lindén on phone, she told me Kenny was an ex who had gone bad, stolen her secret diary and tried using it for blackmailing me and the other married man from her a few wild days as single. But some unknown people had been very rough with poor stupid Kenny and sent him to hospital with both arms broken. After the seminar Annie had met her dream guy and she said that the word "marriage" was mentioned during their small talk. I wished her good luck with that.

12