All Comments on 'Doona's Theatre Performance'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nicole Kidman?

Out bloody standing. I loved it. I wish I was familiar with the play. This is a great story and I will have to read it over and over. It's that good.

H.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 16 years ago
good writing

I don't care whether the story really happened of not, but I must admit it's very well written. I've been reading a lot of stories here, I've written myself a few, but there are not many writers over here who can describe things so well. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story...

Hope it continues on so we can read what happens with the audience.

I don't get these assholes that criticize writers about the content of the stories. Who in their right mind, comes into a porn site to read the stories, and then bitch and moan about the story they chose to read? What a bunch or morons. Especially the ones who call any story with a husband/wife combo with others a cuckold story.

All of you Haters need to stop all the bashing just because you didnt like the content of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Done !

Well written and up to your usual outstanding erotic stories. Ignore the "holier than thou" comments by those who should be reading religious pamphlets instead of enjoying "erotic" stories, as this certainly is. Why they expect righteous material when the site is for "erotic" stories is beyond me. It's nice to know there is someone who can be open about sex and have fun with it without all the hang-up baggage. Please keep it up!! Thanks

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Have you actually seen the play?

It's routinely produced as a two-hander, with just two actors handling all the roles. This was certainly the case with Sam Mendes' production at the Donmar Warehouse, and also with at least two others I saw in the 1980s. That would actually have increased Doona's sex scenes to six per night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simply Awesome

This is very possibly the absolute best story I've ever read on Literotica! I cannot WAIT to read more of your stories!!

puzprad111puzprad111over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Wow! This was just amazing!

col_lovercol_loverover 8 years ago
I loved it

I wish I met a girl like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stage

Whether this is fiction on not it is well written, one would never get a licence for it in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Getting Around?

I'm pretty sure that this story is real. I suspect that it actually occurred on the west coast (the author is from California, and does in fact look like Carrie Brady), and that the La Ronde adaptation was called "Getting Around", performed by the Blackfriars Theater in early May 1992 at the Bristol Court Playhouse on 1st & C in San Diego. It opened on a Sunday, not a Friday, and ran Wednesday-Sunday. Contemporary reviews describe the play as being "extremely explicit" and "verges on [porn]"; critics panned it, but praised the author's performance. Incidentally, the theater company was evicted within a few months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very hot and it does sound real. It deserves a sequel. Did this all end with the last performance, or did this continue? This wasn't all acting for her. She was really into these two guys. Maybe a MFM threesome? Maybe she brings them home to hubby for an airtight MMMF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! My wife and I saw this play. We hoped it would have nudity but it was WAY beyond our hopes. My wife and I couldn't wait until we made it home. We rutted like teenagers in our car and my wife begged me to let her get into acting. Not lying. Seeing this play was why she started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great. but she has sex with only two men--a mere amateur. check out "everybody's callgirl", by MFFM, also on literotica, for an actress who fucks about a dozen men during each performance.

ErotonautErotonautover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Look forward to reading more of Donna's escapades.

ErotonautErotonautover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Look forward to reading more of Donna's escapades.

ErotonautErotonautover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Look forward to reading more of Donna's escapades.

MFFMMFFMabout 1 year ago

To "Anonomous" who commented here about my story "Everybody's CallGirl": Yes, you're correct. The actress in my story did indeed have sex with numerous men during each performance, and the reason I was able to tell the story properly is that as her husband I was there for all the tryouts, rehearsals, and performances. I was even there when she made the early decision to go full nude and allow complete penetrative access (except no anal). She said that if she did the scenes with just one actor she wouldn't have allowed it, reasoning that with multiples she wouldn't have time to form emotional bonds with any of one them, it would just be acting. At her request I usually held her hand whenever she was vaginally penetrated by a new actor for the first time. Anyway, by the end of the run she'd had sex on stage with the 19 different men who alternated for the 12 actual roles, plus the additional 22 who didn't advance past the casting cut (she always spoke up if she didn't like the fit or action of any new cock inside her). In all, this was a rewarding experience for everyone: the stagecrew and audience got to see my lovely wife naked, 41 actors got to intimately enjoy her body, she got further her acting career and experiment with partners to have sex with in a safe, supportive environment, and I got to enjoy watching my wife doing all of the above!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous