All Comments on 'Door Number Three'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Good tale. Since you don't read comments I won't leave anything worthwhile.

elHosedelHosedabout 10 years ago
That last line...

...gotta love users. They'll never accept that they fucked themselves. Nope, always "You" did this to them.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Irony

"I hate you. You're cruel, and you destroyed my life." She paused. "But I don't think you're weak." Funny coming from her. It is typical female thinking, ok for her but not hit him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So you assault your wife, deprive her if access to the family home, steal from her

And then believe that the courts will side with you in a divorce? How stupid are you, really?

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ALL CLOSED DOORS HAVE A SENSE OF

mystery and intrigue....the trick is to be the best guesser, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's how you open a can of "Whoop ass".

One sided revenge against a cheating slut. Oh well. And Man-as-dog? If you don't care about the stars and you don't read the comments, then why allow them or post stories? If it's for your own amusement, write the stories and pull them out of your drawer once-in-a-while and read them . All done. Let's be honest. You read the comments and look at the scores. It's simple human nature. Win some, lose some.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Damn!

He knew her better than she knew him... or herself for that matter. Yes, Wifey burned herself with plenty of help from Hubby. She's a typical cheater who refuses to take any responsibility for her own actions, as the last few lines show.

Hubby did the right thing by forgiving her at the end, even though there was no way in hell he would take her back. I know how hate can get to you in the aftermath of something like that, and I've forgiven my ex for what she did. No way in hell I would ever take her back, though. Especially since I love my wife, and she is way better than my ex ever was. lol

5 Big Stars for a well done tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She did it all to herself

He didn't assault her, he didn't steal from her, and everything that happened to her she did to herself. I am not justifying his actions - but I see them as all being defensive in nature. She was an evil hateful bitch whose conniving and thieving backfired on her.

Loved your analysis of how relationships can be structured. Very insightful and accurate.

Very Good Story!!

cloacascloacasabout 10 years ago
You have significant emotional problems

Seriously. You should talk to someone about the issues your writing expresses. It might help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a strange breed

these cuckold eunuks are. A strong woman cut their balls off and Loving Wives is now their only sand box to control all the toys and go into screaming fits if anyone gets near. Such pathetic little boys they are.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Perhaps the best BTB (OK - Let the BBHerself) story in LW! Excecpt for the degree of EVIL in Sly (esp. Sweetie being complicit with her daughter getting used sexually), the aspects of the tale are plausible, and in many instances, are also likely! Hubby is depicted as being generally cool under pressure, but capable of having his feathers ruffled! Nicely shaded presentation of his personality.

The reader gets most of the information about Sweetie AND her Bull from the narrator (Hubby). It is unfortunate, because Sweetie seems to have evolved into a dominating shrew with Hubby, but one who is avidly seeking to be a total submissive for a 'Real Man!' Without some background (or on-the-fly) explanation of that seeming dichotomy, it is an odd pill to swallow!

Despite minor quibbles, a clear and engaging FIVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Burn

Well, no fairies, elves, gnomes, etc..but nice fantasy nonetheless.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
A bit confusing

The daughter is Lindsay in part of the story, Patty in another part. So I was confused by this. The bad guy Sly must have had a vehicle with which to get away after attacking our hero; why didn't hubby use a camera for surveillance in front of his house? He used one lots of other times. It might have given police a photo of the attack including the getaway car. There were a few other plot holes but despite them, I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it

Too bad so many women are simply support systems for their pussies. He was kinder to the bitch than I would have been. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My marriage

Reminds me of my marriage and divorce from a similar woman. She never went to jail, but I got the house, kids and child support. Well done story.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

HA......HA......HA.....

1. Classical Revenge Story mixed Cruel, Modern Figaro and Romantic Revenge weapons.

2. If I read this story my ex husband character would live with new womam!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW 5*****

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry Once more:

2. If I wrote this story my ex husband character would live with new womam!!!!!!!!!!!

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 10 years ago
W O W that's a story

OK, you spoke of the classic Cpete's"Blood from a Turnip"...that, and the wife POV are the best 2 stories on LIT. You have a great talent to keep us, the readers involved. Good involvement with the wife and husband.

Another top writer is Laptopwriter.....so you and Cpete and Laptopwriter are causing a new and refreshing stir.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Loved it

A husband who grew a set and got the better hand. Very much enjoyed the story and the burning of a Cunt wife.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thanks for the read.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Very good

There writing was tight and well thought out. There were maybe one or two minor points that I felt could have been handled better, but that is just my opinion. I really enjoyed your story.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved the whole plot scenario. May not have been totally realistic but for a story it was a fun read. Just some advice, maybe give it another read through before posting. Or an editor. Still a good read. 5 stars. And thanks for posting. Please keep it up!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Very Good

A good story on a man who was under estiamted !

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
dominance

Many people act as in much the same way as dogs, perfectly happy to follow but if not given leadership then they will take it.

They really do not want the responsibility and so tend not to be good leaders and are resentful.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Not confusing

@Vulcan Lindsey is ONLY the friend of the cheating dominetrix wife. He asked (blackmailed) Lindsey to be spy......

BTW The LW should divide into two hubs and the 5% willing cuck, bisex husbands, hotwife, bull readers and we could get rid of each other.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Not very pleasant

The tone is fairly strident from the opening moment. The gal and her guy were scary

people. I did not feel it was a very good idea to hook up such a creature with my grand-daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beverly was evil

That's about it. She was evil. You don't leave your husband after you've started fucking some bad boy after your daughter is already gone to college, then try to kill him.

Jack wasn't always an altar boy but he at least was trying to be a husband. And when your wife treats you the way his did him, you kind of understand why he reacted the way he did.

Good work, author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
he destroyed her life? sounded more like suicide to me.

talk about brainless thinking with her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really well done….

It seems to have a pretty generic plot – sort of BTB, paint by numbers – even if clever in the methods and form of her getting her ‘just desserts’ department… but the thoughts expressed behind the tale… his chat with his daughter and ex at the end…. Really some interesting thoughts behind this piece.

Congrats on creating a very interesting tale. I’ll put this in my ‘read again someday’ folder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Women

A woman is the support system for a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She was bad news, why give her the money

After she was letting sly rape her daughter, evil,this bitch didnot deserve the time of day.and attempting to kill him. He gave her a break....so why did you do that in this story mr writer (man as a dog.)

killerwhale681killerwhale681about 10 years ago
!A sus rodillas, puta!

Gotta say that that's way cool way of dealing with a nasty skank. Actually he just acted in self-defense so got to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
after everything that she's been through, she's still got it all wrong

"I hate you. You're cruel, and you destroyed my life." She paused. "But I don't think you're weak."

She's the one who made his life hell, by her own choice. In the end, she's still in that Egyptian river. And she calls him "cruel". that's a laugh in itself.

He didn't destroy her life, because she's the one who decided to make his hell. It was her actions that put her where she is now. He was just ready for her, that's all.

As for being weak, only a fool confuses patience and love for weakness.

After it's all said and done, she's still what she's always been: a self-centered bitch with nothing but cold stone for a heart.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

Good for the most part but a lot of pretty big plot holes. Forgiven a cheating spouse so you can move on is one thing but forgiving a woman who not only tried to murder you but was part of the attempted rape of your daughter is just to unbelievable. The grandchild getting named in part after Bev makes zero sense when the daughter had nothing to do with Bev again seems to much.

Attempted murder would get you more than 3 years not to mention the attack on hubby's car and the threats made on the phone and fuck giving the batch the box of money.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Not a bad story but I dropped a star or two for the asshole clause...

Since you can't be bothered to read the comments you won't care that...oh hell, you just won't care so WTF.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
O.K. ***

Not a complete waste.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Ditto what iron dragon said. I think this is MAD's best story. Agree with Duna that hubby deserves a good woman who will treat him well. Also like the way MAD wrote the ex - no remorse, no responsibility, it is all somebody else's fault. She could be a PapaToad or JPB woman, or even a SS06 psycho first wife. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thank you

Nice tale and it was a great read as I find all your stories to be. Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
just like there was a door number three

there are more options for a successful marriage than the four listed in the story. it is possible for two people who love each other to share and support each other without one being dominant over the other. loving does not mean controlling.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I'm not a BTB fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed that. If a bitch ever deserved to get burned, it was this one. Great story. If you're going to do a BTB story, make her as unlikeable as this one

ACP45ACP45about 10 years ago

It looks to me like she destroyed her own life. I guess denial is not just a river in Egypt since she is still trying to blame someone else for a disaster of her own making.

reasonablemanreasonablemanabout 10 years ago
Entertaining story with lots of action

This story flows with lots of stuff. The wife is too evil. Husband didn't need to cheat to get her into trouble. A lot of the scenes were over the top - wife trying to get daughter to fuck bf is the worst. You have lots of energy. I think you can be one of the better writers. Your stories would resonate with me if they were more realistic. At least no one got killed in this one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
So

If you don't care, why turn them on at all?

I like comments. They make me think. They are nice ego rubs.

This was a one way story: I win, she loses. Easy and satisfying writing.

But you don't read comments, so I guess I'm writing to Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hahaa, as always, the comments are as entertaining as the story.

Another anon, who I will call Angiesophique as a descriptive term:

"So you assault your wife, deprive her if(sic) access to the family home, steal from her

And then believe that the courts will side with you in a divorce? How stupid are you, really?"

He had financial records, he had reason to believe that he was in danger, and he had the recordings taken on his own property.

Of course the courts would side with him, given the evidence he had available. The judge in this case, was not a single-facet socialist lesbian.

And even if she HAD been, I think an appeal would have been a GREAT way to spend the ex-wife's inheritance. And if that didn't work, I'd have at least made it a story for all those cheap tawdry women's mags who love stories like this.

...And the comment by Cloakas..??? Really? Are you actually male?

The thing about MAD's characters is that given what happened, it almost could be true (don't care about syntax and small errors myself, I care about the 'story being told').

But what exactly did hubby do wrong? He had intelligence, was patient, watched what was happening in his life and acted. As said in the hearing, she had stopped all funds going into the joint account, so she WAS already planning on burning him down without warning: blindsiding him. She had him served (and told him in anger that it was coming) a few days later. That takes more time than just as a reaction.

So all hubby was doing, was taking steps to protect his interests and the interests of those he loved.

Until it came to a head (which was not triggered by his actions, but by hers) he let her get away with everything, and then did not beat her up ("assault your wife", Angiesophique???) did not shoot her, did not cut off her head and hands and drop her in a hole like some deranged revenge-driven mobster. No, he took what he should have, considering what she was doing, and made sure she exited to meet the lover. It was the safest, most practical thing to do in the circumstances. Too bad. I assume she bled out on the doorstep due to his heavy-handed abuse, the poor girl.

Cloakas, in the light of the story, hubby did nothing unless it was reasonable. He did not become a hollywood avenging angel.

And to both of you, if you don't think there are people out there who are as narcissistic and cruel as the ex, and there are not straight out thugs and rapists like the ex's Bull, then you are delusional.

Ahh, but then again, if that IS you, Angiesophique, everybody ALREADY KNOWS you are delusional, as only someone with your take on things could see it the way you commented.

...And lastly, he should have kept the cash. 1, for the attempted murder, and 2, the attempted rape of the daughter. Or maybe he should have given her a bag of ashes, all that remained of the shoebox and cash, if he couldn't bring himself to spend it. The bitch didn't deserve it back, and I wouldn't care to hear from her again, but that's my ending, not MAD's

Fun read, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good tale

liked your tale. the courts only deal with half truths in divorce at best. In my

state you have to turn in the plates to cancel the car ins. we also have ins.

for people with on ins. coverage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NO, NO, NO

Contrary to the bleeding heart, Cuck, Wimp, cheating WHORE wife, apologist, creampie eating crowd, Jack DID NOT destroy Bev's life ....

BEV DESTROYED HER LIFE!!!!

But typical of the afore mentioned group above, Bev refuses to take responsibility for actions & wants someone, anyone to take blame ....

"Well step right up to the mirror and you'll have your answer Cunt!"

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
That shoebox was a marital asset

Under the most amicable conditions, the most she should have been entitled to was half of it.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago

Feeling sympathy for a vicious animal is a waste of time. She didn't deserve it and it was completely wasted. She blames him for ruining her life but much of what happened was HER fault. Yeah, he did set up the car accident but that was a fairly minor thing. She destroyed his car and resisted arrest. Her boyfriend assaulted him. They tried to kill him by running him off the road. SHE did all that to herself and after all this she still blames him. Arrogant and vicious. Too bad she didn't get a longer sentence. She didn't deserve a dime.

And he wants to hook her back up with the daughter that she offered to prostitute for her own benefit? WTF? Is he insane?

It was a pretty good story up to the ending. The male domination speech was a bit pompous but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Entertaining, but

berrettas don't have safeties. You just decock it, although I don't know why he was carrying it cocked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The ending justified his actions

The ending was to show the reader that she was never rehabilitated, or learned from her mistakes. She never takes responsibility for her treament of him or her subsequent actions. She got what she truly earned, not what she deserved. She deserved to get raped and shanked in prison. She is not a strong woman as some suggest. She's a narcissistic cunt who only wants things to go her way so FUCK her.

I doubt if Patty will forgive her mother and I believe Jack is counting on that to continue her punishment. Think about it Bev knows she has a granddaughter and will never be allowed to be a grandmother to her because she tried to pimp out her daughter...of course she'll blame Jack for that too...

Fighting41Fighting41about 10 years ago
Noice

Dat waz a reely grate storie

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Weak? Yes, but conniving.

Obviously just a story (a good one until the ending). I don't think anyone who had gone through all that crap would have given her the money and offered to help her connect with her daughter again. Hell, the only rational reason to contact her at all would be to piss on her and laugh at how well her choices worked out!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 10 years ago
Anonypussy

Anonypuke needs to stop calling people cucks and do what he does best which is sucking his own dick and getting fucked by his neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

From her comments I dont think she has changed. Which is to bad. She could still have some family, her daughter and granddaughter.

I think something had to be wrong with her to so completely destroy her family and life the way she did.

And offering up her daughter, geesh. No without change in her, I doubt the daughter will reconnect.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Interesting...

She isn't all upset that she played a game of "Crush Your Opponent", she's upset that she lost. Especially because she feels like he sandbagged her.

But regardless of what she felt for her husband... what she tried to do to her daughter should be pretty much unforgivable - whoring her out, or at least trying to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BTB

She's a true narcissist, in that it's always about her! Send her to Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SInce you don't care how many points you get, I guess you won't mind me not giving you any.

yup...

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
I don't get his comment about "revenge"

The only thing he did that qualified as a "revenge" was using her habit of tailgating to set her up to rear end Zeke. Everything else he did was just seeing to it that she didn't escape the consequences of her own choices. And then he even made a deal to help her escape the full consequences of trying to kill him.

Sadly, in real life things seldom turn out this way. Abusive cheaters are usually good hunters, and are able to select victims who are too trusting to ever suspect what's being done to them until they get blindsided and destroyed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

What a treacherous fucking cheating cunt whore. Stupid also. He should have kept the money. Damn.

acupacupover 9 years ago
She remids me of...

Most of our politicians, especially BHO, She reacts like it was all some one else's fault that she was such a bitch.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
Arf

You ended up barking up the wrong tree. Still pretty good.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
possibly the wrong word

He used the word forgive to describe letting go of animosity toward her.

What he was doing was simply not carrying a grudge, not burdening himself with negative feelings about her.

More like what you do when someone that has harmed you dies, no point holding on to the anger after that.

Beverly should probably not hold her breath waiting on Patty to welcome her back into her life, most likely she has not let go of her anger over the attempt to pimp her yet.

Also she has a child to protect now.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I might have given her a few thousand.

After how she treated him and tried to get their daughter raped she did not DESERVE any consideration. None at all. If he felt guilty he might have given her a few thousand, only. She was a real BITCH and deserved nothing!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
another good one

Yup you have another good story here. Once again the underdog came out on top. however if I were the poor husband I don't think I would have given her maybe a thousand bucks of that money and let her suffer for the rest of it. The bitch deserved nothing at all. Fuck having a soft heart after what she did.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Only problem I have with this

Is his theory on male/female relationships. She was a bitch, and for many years he was a wimp and let her get away with it, but that was all the two of them. Telling his daughter than male dominant relationships relationships can work out ok but that equal partnerships don't work and that female dominant ones are "against human nature" and will inevitably become disrespectful bitch/wimp disasters was just his way of making himself feel better about his poor choice of a mate and his lack of a backbone.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Wha?

I guess she didn't learn anything is jail! He was cruel? He destroyed her life? His mistake was offering to let her back into the family's life. She is a selfish POS and a bad influence. She chose her path through a thousand bad decisions. That is on her.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
"I hate you. You're cruel, and you destroyed my life." She paused. "But I don't think you're weak."

In his position, I could definitely live with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Good one.

Its been a while since I read a story nearer to life.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking drivel

Load of shit husband would have gotten half of everything no less and no more. Seriously way out of wack here.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Why this story is in my favorites. ..

The author NAILED on how a fundamentally unbalanced person will up the ante without a second thought as to long term consequence. All they understand is they MUST win regardless of ensuing metaphorical and literal carnage. Yet the narrator aportions himself a slice of the blame, for not checking the one-sided, dysfunctional dynamic early in the game.

He gave back the money box, because not to would have placed his core integrity at her level . man_as_dog is one of the most talented and yet under appreciated writers in in the dicey realm of Literotica, without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

he wimped out in the end... and she was evil to the very end. she deserved more suffering.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Yes, he did let her off too easy

I could see him deciding not to take all the money as part of his decision to let go of his anger and hate. But he was still entitled to half of the money from her salary and bonuses that she siphoned off into her secret account and half of the money in the shoebox. And all the damage she did by breaking into the home and vandalizing her car should have come from her half of the marital assets as well.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
AND AFTER EVERYTHING IS OVER

she hasn't learned a thing. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid woman

She destroyed her own life. But she won't take responsibility for it. So she'll likely repeat it.

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
Please....give her money????

The fact that she betrayed him is bad. The fact Beverly was a serial cheater is worse....The fact that Beverly and Sly attempted murder is off the map. If anything could make this husband any wimpier ....giving her the shoe box full of money is beyond annoying at best. I couldn't get past the smell test of the last few paragraphs.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

just to piss off the asshole of LIT, dear annony and to offset his dumbass 1 score. Ojh and when he tells you he hates the story you can be sure he loves it.

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Good read!

This actually made me smile! Too bad Bev was broken from the start, but that's no excuse for her actions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

But he really shouldn't have given her back the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

nope, not weak. just a wimp and a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

still too nice to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lest see she destroyed his life, and expected him not to destroy hers?

the woman is one egocentric maniac

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
At least he was not a seal or CIA operative

I thought in the beginning he was going to be one or the other but just lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
""I hate you. "You're cruel, and you destroyed my life." She paused. "But I don't think you're weak."

Waaaaaaa

The poor Beverly bitch is all mad. Clearly she's projecting what Sly is/did onto her ex-husband.

But she did get the part about her ex not being weak right.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
That's all he wanted to hear

He wasn't looking for any more from her but respect. After everything that happened she cannot accept any responsibility. I wouldn't have encouraged her to be involved in the grandchild's life. She is toxic.

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
She said he was cruel?

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? The bitch tried to kill her husband and he's cruel?

He should have kept the money!

phil2213phil2213about 7 years ago
It was an extremely bad ending to a great story

If anything the protagonist should've handed Beverly a box with a bomb in it not money. Where's the compensation for the disrespect??? I felt it was a five star story til the very end. Being nice to a bad person is a great gesture and I respect it, but not in a story that is totally fiction.

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
decent story ..... till the end

sad thing is a sociopathic narcissitic bitch like this does exist . as for the ex and daughter they're well rid of her

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesalmost 7 years ago
I Liked It Just Fine.

After he realized what the game was, he gave as good as he got. Marquis of Queensberry Rules have no place in the kind of no holds barred knife fight like his wife was going for.

As some now nameless Marine Corps DI once said, "If you find yourself in a fair fight, there's something seriously wrong with your tactics."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My absolute favorite part...

...was the author's note at the very end.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Couldn't even finish this

Although I like a lot of cheating stories this one was so borderline stupid I just stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

Wake your dog and suck his cock and leave these stories to the adults on here who can tell the difference between real and fiction!!

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Over the top

I can see getting evidence to make things go.your way but to set her up for prison is overboard. I would have showed evidence to the court and walked away. Taking a chance of killing the mother of your daughter and canceling insurance was a large risk. Both need serious counciling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait...wait...wait...

SHE hates HIM? HE ruined HER life? Man, she can go fuck herself with an electric eel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Riiight. The author doesn’t read comments on his stories. And he has a low opinion of other people’s literacy proficiency. And yet, he posts THIS story here, on Literotica. One of the most widely read short-story sites on the internet, or in fact, in the world. Damn. what an ego this guy must have. Oh yeah, the story? 3 stars, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think it need's a sequel, about 20ish years in the future.

I think it needs a sequel. Something about them being in their late 60's/early 70's where they see the grand daughter being married, and a bit of a truce is formed. I could see them getting back together even- because as some wag once said "Sometimes your enemy knows you better than your friends do".

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
He saved her life

Sly would have killed or crippled her after some time. She did time but she is alive. She may even get to see her grandchild someday. She didn't deserve any of the good things only the bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

Would of kept the money and been happy seeing her work a street corner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STUPID CUNT HASN'T LEARNED SHIT.

HE was an unadulterated asshole for giving her that money because she DID steal THOUSANDS from their marriage AND she fucked who knows how many other men while making the life of the husband that she was cheating on miserable.

I gave the story four stars but the author should leave some logical explanation for why the FUCK he had the cheated on husband give his ex failed murderess that box of money. All that did was make the husband (and the author) look S-T-U-P-I-D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep

weak.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous