Doorbell(e)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After those delicious moments she wrapped her hand around the shaft, pushed it down to his belly, and licked his balls, taking each one and sucking it like she said she would.

"Ohhh shit, my wife never did this to me."

"Don't worry, my foolish ex-husband never did go down on me even for once no matter how much I beg him to do it."

"Really?" He uttered as he watched her smear his cock across her lips like a fat lipstick and moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh Kate slowdown otherwise I might burst here and mess up your face."

"I'd love that, do it to me, c'mon I don't mind being smothered with your cum, c'mon baby make it with me," she said as he pumped a fist in him and made juicy suctions of the head.

"Let's do it together," Ray said and sat up to reach her bottom that was pointed to the sky and had been unveiled by her skirt that bundled down around her waist. She squealed as she felt his finger slid the crack of her butt underneath her thong and probed into her hot vulva.

Finally Kate stood before him and wriggled off her skirt down her legs then stepped out it. Her tiny waist stressed a fine display of her body's curves. At the center of her hips was a personalized blue thong, with tiny fake diamond studs dotting along the string and also the letters of her name Kate written across the top of her pubis.

Ray was bedazzled.

"I did this for you,"

"So I'm gonna keep it?" he said and started kissing up her thigh until he reached the destination of his ultimate desire. He traced every studded letter with the pulp of his index finger and flicked on the little jut that he felt just bellow the letter 't' through the thong. He kissed it and Kate felt like fainting after a long craving that she thought she'd never had. Then Ray eased down the thong.

Ray couldn't think of a word to say but sort of growled the word 'Wow!' Kate's pussy was in his face, the succulent twin halves smoothly shaven, with just a tiny strip of hair retained on top of the slit. Her inner lips were peeping out and looked moisturized. He held her hips, caressed her sides while he kissed delicately the smooth parts of her pussy. Finally he probed his tongue along the furrow of her pussy, nipping the juicy inner lips which sent spurts of pleasure through her veins. She looked down on him breathing raggedly as his pale moist tongue slowly run up along one side of her bud of desire and down the other.

"Oh Ray, I feel like I could faint, die or something, oh, ohh...fuck...yesss!" her voice trailing off breathlessly.

Kate was on fire that every nerve in her body was in the state of intense arousal. Ray swirled a finger inside her while his tongue tip caressed the swollen hood of her clit. Kate's pussy clenched around his finger and the sensation triggered by Ray's aggressive tongue was driving her out of her head. However, Ray wanted to torture Kate with the agony of bliss that he conditioned her to remain in the status of near climactic ecstasy.

Sensing that Kate was nearing the point of no return, Ray pulled her down on his lap and entered his pride and joy inside her juicy enclave. Ray winced and tilted his head back as her lips warmly welcomed his entry. The more it eased inside the tighter the grip of her vaginal walls. Kate was lying on her elbows while her legs were upon Ray's. With their legs laced with each other they looked like a big spider. With absolute power of control, Ray didn't move as much as Kate's thrusting. But Ray utilized his fingers in titillating her frontal assets—pattees d' araignee as they call it in French which literally means 'spider's legs." It is a tickling erotic massage, using the pulps of the fingers, with the lightest possible touch. While she pushed on him, her bottom arched from the mattress, and the pulps of Ray's two fingers wandered about her tummy, circling her navel, brushing the wisp of hair on her pubis and finally rubbing up and down the hood of her slick clit.

At last, Kate announced she was coming and Ray quickly shifted by kneeling up on the mattress, hooking the back of her knees at the crook of his arms and penetrated her with long deep thrusts into her carnal sheath. Kate's hip bottom was raised from the mattress and she could clearly see Ray's cock go in and out of her with intoxicating sensation. He hugged her thighs and pumped her even harder sending Kate tensing and tightening her grip on him as she approaches her huge climax.

Not long after Kate cried out in torrents of ecstasy that dispersed a lot of birds on a tree to take flight. Ray's rampant cock continued slamming her, the thudding of their flesh so intoxicatingly delicious to the senses.

"Oh mother Mary, you make me cum hard," she muttered in between starving gasps, her body still convulsing to the aftershock of her overwhelming physical joy. Ray's face was struggling to hold back and Kate sensed that he's close to the peak of his orgasm.

"Ray, pull it out when you cum. I want you to cum in my face."

"You sure? Ready?"

Ray pulled his cock out and stood holding his cock and jerking it off in his own kind of way since he discovered it. Kate knelt down running her palms on each of his thighs and then drew her face to the tip of his cock, flicking her tongue under it. One of her hands reached and fingered that gap of flesh between his balls and asshole.

"Oh god this is it Kay, arrrgggghhhh!" he announced with a grunt and his red hot cock exploded a fountain of cum splattering all over her forehead and into her eyelashes. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as series of shots came one after another until her whole face was smothered with it. Her mouth was clogged with sperm, and there was even a long string of it connecting her lips to the end of Ryan's cock.

Ray slumped slowly on his heels and Kate straddled his lap. Since he's still hard and throbbing, she swiftly guided him inside her, flew her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips with her sperm-drenched mouth. She wiped her cheeks with her hands, and massaged his sperm all over his face, too, and around their mouths, and then licked his face all over. Ray was startled a bit by Kate's behavior but he accepted it wholeheartedly. Kate's cunt constricted around Ray's cock seemingly suctioning him for some more.

"Ray, you're still hard."

"With you I'll have a permanent hard on."

Finally, Kate felt she had to pee and broke away from Ray's cock. She held his hands and they stood. Facing each other. "You wanna wash your hands before you eat our sandwiches?"

Ray merely nodded his head.

"Come here," she led his wrist, and they stepped out of the mattress. She took hold of his right hand and held it between her legs, and she peed. Ray never experienced this before and to have a woman like Kate peeing openly in front of him was more than he could take. Suddenly Kate felt like one of those French movie stars, like Edith Piaf or Jeanne Moreau, women who are real women and who were never embarrassed about it. She peed all over his wrist and into the palm, and before she'd finished he was fondling her clit and slipping his fingers into her pussy. It splattered all over her thighs and ran down her legs, but she didn't care. This was bliss, this was real sex, and this was real lovemaking, without any embarrassment at all.

After the deed was done their laughter was ringing all over the place.

12