D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers

Cherry was another story. She started to cum the minute he bottomed out and she wasn't stopping. His cock stretched her ass wide and he slammed her through a never-ending orgasm that left her breathless and drenched.

He pulled out and grabbed a towel. He cleaned himself while she recovered her motor skills. He moved up on the bed and collapsed on the pillows.

She looked up at him. Her long, black hair was soaked. The bed was soaked and her eyes were starting to focus again. She looked up and smiled her signature smile. Her hand fell on his chest and she started roaming over his trim body. She saw his cock standing proud and she smiled.

"Ah, you do love me. You left me a prize. She leaned up and kissed him as her hand wrapped around his hard shaft. Her body snaked lower, kissing all the way. She settled between his legs and she looked at the towering shaft that had just fucked her senseless. Two hands grasped his pole and she pulled it straight up. Her lips kissed his balls and her tongue tickled and teased him unmercifully.

She licked his balls and she held his cock tight to his stomach. She flattened her tongue and slowly brought it up the shaft. She felt every ridge, vein, and curve of his shaft and she loved it. She released his cock and opened her mouth. She looked over his cock and into his eyes. A huge drop of precious precum sat atop and, not breaking eye contact, she licked it seductively. Her mouth closed over his velvet head and she was thrilled having her man in her mouth. His cock was so hard and yet so silky soft. She lowered her head and took him fully into her mouth. Her tongue gently massaged him as inch by inch she put more of him inside. She cupped his balls and pulled him into her throat.

He felt himself at the back of her mouth. Cherry looked at him and he saw her smile with his cock in her lips. She fell forward as she opened and he sank into her wonderful, talented throat. With her lips against his stomach, she looked up and saw the wonderful look on Mark's face. She began to suck him in earnest. She pulled out and drove him home repeatedly. Her tongue set up a fantastic massage and her lips and throat massaged him perfectly. He seriously knew she was the finest cocksucker he had ever known.

She pulled him out. "Mark, fuck my face, fuck my throat and give me what I need my love. I want your balls slamming onto my chin. Fuck my face and make me the happiest woman on the earth."

She slid off the bed and onto her knees. Mark stood and walked into her mouth. His hands held her head and he began to thrust. She moaned as he invaded her face and her hands held his ass as he drove his cock deep into her throat. Her finger snaked into his ass and his thrusts increased instantly. Her lips were like silk and her tongue was phenomenal. He couldn't last long.

Cherry felt him tremble and then his legs shook. His flesh tone changed dramatically and his stomach tightened. She felt his cock expand. Her lips sensed his massive load begin its journey into her waiting lips.

Mark screamed as his balls lifted and he exploded into her wanton, greedy mouth. She loved the taste of her man and she drank him down. Spurt after spurt flooded her mouth, throat, teeth, and lips. He kept cumming and she kept drinking. She held him in her mouth as he softened. Occasionally, he'd twitch and deliver yet another precious drop. She cherished that and held him until he was completely soft.

He pulled her up and held her. She looked up into his eyes and kissed him deeply. He loved the taste of his cum on her lips. Her breasts heaved and he felt her heart beating against his chest.

"I love you more than life itself Cherry."

"I know that feeling my dear. I know that feeling." They collapsed and slept like newborns.

Down in the theater, Ann's eyes were trying to focus. No man had ever touched her the way this man did. His hands had caressed her and his tongue, oh, his tongue, had brought her more pleasure than she had ever experienced. Thirteen mind-blowing orgasms and he hadn't even entered her yet. She could live on the tip of that tongue forever.

Gary kissed her as he slid into her hot, tight pussy. For some reason his cock felt harder than he had ever remembered it. He laughed to himself that if it were harder tonight, tomorrow it would be off the charts. Tomorrow, Ann would be wearing her Dallas Cowboy uniform. What greater fantasy could one man have?

Ann's lips devoured him as he stretched her tight pussy and she felt every ridge and vein that filled her completely. The way his hips moved thrilled her and she felt herself give way to a sweet, spectacular orgasm. The way he moved; the way he felt; the way he loved was beyond description.

He felt her body tremble and he continued to stroke lovingly inside this special creature. Her whimpers that led to shrieks of pure joy thrilled him and her lovely legs wrapped around his waist urged him on.

"Gary, this is spectacular. Don't quit darling; make me cum forever," she cooed. "The rumors were true; you are a magnificent lover," she said as her eyes rolled back into her skull and her body exploded in a massive, heart-wrenching orgasm.

He pushed her back and turned her over. He raised her hips and entered her quickly and forcefully. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back as his long, thick cock spread her sopping wet lips. She moaned deeply as he filled her and his hands wrapped around her tiny waist to caress her long, engorged clit. Ann screamed with passion as wave after wave of delicious sweet bliss washed over her. Her pussy tightened again and she held on with the strength of ten men as his cock took her out of orbit and into the depths of space and time.

"Fuck, oh fuck me Gary! Don't stop you delicious wonderful man. Fill my pussy with your long, strong cock. I want you to make me cum every way possible. I love it. I'm gonna cum again, Oh hell, yes I am. Don't stop baby, fuck me oh, oh, oh, fuck yes!"

Gary's thumb began to caress her tiny puckered ass and she moaned sweetly. He wet her ass with his thumb and pressed into her. "My God, are you going to put that huge cock in my tiny tight asshole Gary? I think that it would feel wonderful if you did it. I want to experience every way there is to make love to you darling. Fuck me. Fuck my ass baby. Please, oh I'm going to cum again. Oh yes!"

She clamped on his cock and rode him for all she was worth. Her convulsions sent waves of pleasure deep inside him. He pulled out and looked at her gorgeous ass winking up at him. He placed the head of his cock against her and she pushed back onto him immediately. He let her adjust and she pushed back fully.

"Oh Gary, that feel so good. Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass! I love it like this, Oh yes! Darling fuck me, give it all to me. Never stop, oh yes, I love this Gary. I'm cumming baby, yes I am. Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck, this is so good. Yes!"

Her ass felt divine, his stroke increased in tempo, and her screams of delight were wonderful. He pulled himself from her and she turned and kissed him wonderfully.

"That was absolutely wonderful," she kissed him again and ran her hands down to his rock hard cock. She kissed his face, neck and down his stomach. She held him in her hands and looked deep into his eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Gary. I want to swallow your lust and thrill me with your massive load darling," she cooed.

Ann pushed his cock flat against his stomach and she began to lick him wildly. She took his balls in her mouth. She licked his shaft from the bottom to the tip of his large velvet head. Her lips closed over him and she took him into her mouth. She watched the pleasure written all over his face as her lips and tongue drove him wild.

Her mouth was amazing and she took him into her throat effortlessly. Her throat felt like silk. Her tongue drove him wild. She was good, very, very good and he appreciated her every move. She saw the affection in his eyes and that spurred her on. She worked his cock and she felt him swell. She grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her. She wasn't about to miss a single drop of the love he was about to give to her.

"You're good Ann, you're so very good. You have the touch girl, don't stop baby. You want it don't you darling? Oh yes baby, here is comes."

His cock expanded. His legs shook and the steady stream of his white love blasted between her teeth with a force that astounded her. She watched his eyes intently as he came on her lips, She was happy that this man truly enjoyed being with her. She held him as he softened and she cradled his balls lovingly.

Applause wafted through the theater and Gary chuckled. His girls were positioned around the room watching he and Ann make love. "Ann, welcome to the family. That was beautiful. Don't worry darling, next to making love to this man, watching him make love is about as hot as it can get. We love it," Debbie told Ann.

"You don't mind, I mean, I seriously don't want to step on anyone's toes," Ann gasped.

"Honey, I am so wet right now it isn't funny. You just have to promise me something. Tomorrow night when the three of you have your Cowboy's uniforms on, you don't do him until we're there. I don't want to miss this for the world. He is a huge Cowboy's fan and I just know the three of you are going to rock his world unlike anything we could do. I mean that sincerely," Wendy said.

Rose walked up and kissed her repeatedly. "I thought you missed a drop on your lips darling," she laughed. "Do you want to know a secret?"

Ann laughed, "Rose you are so funny, I love you. Sure, what is the secret?"

"He won't fuck you until he's made love to you. Well sweetheart, he's made love to you. Tomorrow night, he is going to fuck you unlike anything you've ever experienced before in your life. Trust me; I know this for a fact. You are going to be amazed."

"Ann, when you were with the team, you couldn't touch the players could you?" Gary asked.

"No, that is strictly off limits," Ann said.

"Did you ever want to fuck the daylights out of those guys?" he asked.

"Oh hell yes. Those guys are the epitome of strength and sexuality. Why?" she asked.

"None of you can say a word of this until I tell you tomorrow, promise me this," Gary said.

"Tomorrow, Gina and Brianna, two of my new pilots are flying around the country to pick up three men and one woman to bring them here for the 'certification'. They are three active roster NFL stars and they won't need an introduction once you see them. I am certifying Cherry first and then Mark. I know, that sounds weird but that is what she wants. What she doesn't know is that these men will be here. They are very important men in her life. They are going to surprise her.

The woman we are picking up is the biggest Cowboy's fan there is. She doesn't know that we hired you. You met her at Billy Bob's. Mark and I want her to see you in your uniforms. We know she is going to cum like a racehorse while she eats your pussies. Tell Gillian and Elaine and let them in on it. After you do her, you can attack the guys. They will freak out fucking three Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I just know they will."

"You never cease to amaze me," Wendy purred. "They are going to lose it and Ann, they are fantastic in bed. You're going to love their cocks, we sure do."

"They won't even be talking to me by the time they get off the damned jet," Gary laughed.

"What did you do," Rose said as she spread Ann's lovely legs and dropped her lips to her pink, sweet slit.

"They were told not to fuck my pilots until they did Cherry. Chris was quite emphatic that they didn't swing that way. No one told them we bought three new jets. Since Ainsley is a pilot too, we told them to wear their Thailand uniforms and to tease the crap out of them but not touch them."

"You're mean Gary," Debbie said.

"Darling, I'm a cruel, cruel man," he laughed.

Ann was moaning and Rose was licking her lovely pussy. Wendy and Debbie couldn't resist. They knelt and began to suck Gary back to life. Once they got him hard, the girls kissed Ann goodnight, grabbed Rose, and dragged Gary back to their suite by his dick.

Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers