Doris' Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

"Thank you, Toby, Thank you, I needed that so much tonight....... Thank you my young lover," I panted as my twitching pussy muscles finally tired and eased off his tender softening cock.

Finally we were quiet as we tried to regain our breath; and a voice said, "Mum?"

I was suddenly jointed out of orgasmic heaven by the sound of Andy's voice. My head snapped up to see him standing in front of me. His face was a vast mixture of emotions – disbelief, disappointment, and awe. He looked down on me as I was draped over the back of the sofa with my uniform wide open at the front and my full tits swinging free now Toby had released them; plus my uniform skirt was hitched up over my hips with my panties hanging on my thighs, trapped in place by young Toby with his softening cock still buried deep in my pussy.

Andy didn't say any more as he just stood there looking at me in this position; I didn't move, I was frozen to the spot, but I felt & heard Toby pull out of before dressing quickly and leaving the house like a bullet from a gun. For what seemed an eternity Andy just glared at me and I couldn't directly look at him as I felt so much shame at being caught like this. I could feel Andy's eyes running all over my partially clothed body as he just stood there in silence.

"Andy?," I almost whispered, breaking the silence between us as I reached behind me to tug my skirt down over my ass to cover my well fucked pussy which was now starting to leak our spent juices down the inside of my thigh and onto the sofa.

Andy didn't say anything, he just walked past me and went upstairs to his room, shutting the door in a seemingly audio end to the matter. I sagged over the sofa crying at how my life had come to this and the level I had sunk to. I tried to stuff my still excited full breasts back into my bra & blouse, but their fullness and my racking sobs made this impossible to achieve. I just gripped my overflowing breasts in my arms and ran up the stairs to my room & shut my own door as I headed to the shower.

After stripping off my clothes I climbed into the shower to wash away my unfaithfulness. I soaped myself all over to remove Toby's touches, a pathetic gesture I know; before delving my fingers into my pussy to clean out the mass of our juice cocktail. Thick globs of his spunk ran over my fingers as I tried to clean myself and reinstate some form of dignity back into my now destroyed life & family. I stood under the hot water for ages, failing in my task. Finally I climbed out, dried myself, dressed in my robe and headed downstairs, passing Andy's still closed door on the way.

The lounge & kitchen reeked of forbidden sex; I was horrified at the strong aroma of our hot passion and lust for each other as I opened as many windows as possible to let the wind take away reminders of my unfaithfulness. Cleaning spent bodily fluids off the sofa made me cry at my own foolishness and self destruction; before finally heading into the kitchen to cook the family evening meal that I had started previously.

Once dinner was ready I had no appetite at all. I just turned it off and left it for Mark when he came in from the gun club. I closed the windows & sprayed the rooms with air freshener before I headed upstairs and knocked on Andy's door.

"I'm so sorry, Andy, I don't know what to say to you to explain," I said as tears filled my eyes and made my voice come out as a croak as I continued, "There is dinner downstairs for you. I'm going to bed. Again I am soooo sorry."

I took off my robe and climbed into bed, hugging the blankets against me to protect me from the outside world which I felt was about to come crashing down on me. Shortly afterwards I heard Mike come in, eat his dinner and head to bed. I didn't have the courage to face him and find out how he had got on at the gun club. I didn't know if I could hide the fact that I had been caught fucking his best friend. Would Andy have come down and shared that information with his younger brother? I didn't know and I was too much of a coward to find out.

I lay in bed sobbing quietly to myself, unable to sleep because of my late developing conscience & regret at my foolishness. I don't know if I nodded off or not, but later on there was a knock at my door.

"Mum?" I heard Andy say.

"Mum, can I come in?" he asked quietly.

I switched on my bedside lamp and sat up before answering, "Sure, come in."

I was relieved that Andy hadn't totally disowned me.

"Can we talk please," he asked.

"Sure," I answered as I patted the bed alongside me and moved over towards the centre of the bed, clutching the blankets to me to hide my nakedness. I just had my arms over the blankets with my hair resting down onto my bare suntanned shoulders.

"Mum ....... I can't understand ...... I don't understand why, ............ why Toby of all people?"

"Oh God Andy, I'm so sorry ... I am so sorry that I've let you down."

"But why mum?" he asked with eyes full of hurt.

"I don't know if I can explain it, let alone ask you to understand or forgive me for what I have done."

"But we love you," Andy said almost in a pleading voice looking for confirmation that I still loved him.

"I know you and Mike do, but I am not sure that your father does anymore." I stated through my tears.

"Why do you think that?"

"Since your father became more religious about ten years ago his views changed on many things........... and lovemaking was one of them."

"But why?" Andy asked.

"I don't know but he only makes love to me once a month and now as I get older I crave more before I lose my looks as I get older."

"But mum you are not old," Andy reassured me.

Taking his hand in mine I replied, "Thank you so much Andy, your father never says that now. We haven't made love for a long time and I worry that he is finding his lovemaking away from me during the week."

"NO ........ mum, you are still a good looking, sexy woman, Dad would be mad to do that, and cheat on us all," he said and squeezed my hand to reassure me.

I burst into tears, no longer able to hold it all together.

Immediately Andy wrapped his strong arms around my shoulders and rested my head on his shoulder as the tears streamed down my cheeks onto his arm and my neck.

"When your father rang to say he was taking the two of you to camp I felt so hurt because he was leaving me out, he didn't even discuss it with me first. I was hurt and lonely. The house was so big and empty without you all. I was so lonely," I cried on his strong supportive shoulder."

"Its okay mum, I'm here," he reassured me, "We love you; you must know that."

"I do, but it wasn't enough Andy, ........ I needed physical love to sustain me," I sobbed.

Andy ran his hands over my bare shoulders to comfort me, and pulled me tight against his chest so my breasts squashed against him through the blankets.

"I craved love so badly that week you were away, it just happened with Toby, it was wrong and I am so sorry, I am so sorry Andy," I explained.

"Ssshhhh mum, it is okay I understand, really I do, I've seen dad ignore you at weekends, only interested in church and then off to work again. I am here now, and I understand, please don't be ashamed, I really do understand."

I looked up in surprise, and looked into Andy's eyes. They were full of love for his hurt mother. He reached up with one hand to wipe the tears from my eyes. His finger was soaked after rubbing one eye & cheek, so he reached down & lifted the blanket out of my hand to rub the other tear filled eye & wet cheek. Once he had done that he kissed my forehead before he lifted my chin slightly with his finger and leaned forward his mouth towards me.

I was amazed and my mouth opened slightly in surprise at this sudden change in events.

Andy mistook this amazement for something else and gently lowered his lips on mine. Wrapping his arms around my bare shoulders he pulled me tight against him as his tongue ran across my wet lips.

I moved my lips slightly, about to say this was wrong; but Andy mistook this movement for acceptance and his tongue slipped into my mouth as he hands started to stroke my bare back.

'Oh Christ,' I thought, 'my own son is coming onto me. This is so wrong.'

It might have been wrong to my mind and what little sense of decency remained in me, but my body craved his love, warmth, and attention. It also craved the desire that was starting to build in both of our bodies.

Unbelievably I started to return his kiss; my body overcoming my mind and commonsense.

Andy ran his hand down my back until it touched briefly against the valley of my ass, before heading back up to my shoulders. I sensed Andy tense up, expecting a negative reaction from me. When it didn't happen he became more adventurous and slid his hand onto my ass briefly. When I returned his kiss more passionately he slid his hand down again on to my ass and this time massaged my ass for several minutes before sliding his fingers down my crease to explore its warmth & firmness.

'This is so wrong,' I kept telling myself, but my body said different.

By now we were starting to devour each others mouths, but I didn't want to encourage Andy, it was for him to decide if he intended to 'comfort' his mother further. My body ached for him to do so.

This time as his hand came up my back it snaked across my back to reach under my arm and brush against the soft side flesh of my breast. At this touch I sighed gently into Andy's mouth giving him the message to proceed further with the seduction of his mother, which was only slightly against my wishes. It would have been totally against my best judgement if I had been thinking normally; but I hadn't done that for two weeks!

Not meeting any resistance to his further advances, Andy became even more adventurous by running his hand up over my shoulders and started down the front on to the upper slope of my now heaving breasts. The blanket was trapped between us, but he gently eased me backwards to break the bond so his hands could ease the blanket down.

All the time we kissed, we search each others mouths asking, both seeking the reassurance to allow this continue. Whilst the reassurance might not have been given, neither of us signalled the desire to stop, we continued into forbidden territory.

Still kissing, still looking into each others souls; Andy slowly ran his hands down the front of my breasts until he came to my now erect nipples and I groaned in pleasure into his mouth.

As his hands played with my nipples his long forgotten baby instincts came to the fore and he started to lower his head to suckle on his mothers teats again after so many years. I eased my hands onto the bed behind me so I could semi recline, thus lifting my full breasts high onto my chest in open invitation to my eldest son.

Andy literally accepted the invitation with open arms as his hands reached forward to support the full weight of my breast in his hands as his mouth slowly descend to one hard teat, and I didn't stop him.

As my baby's lips closed over my teat after such a long break, my pussy pulsated in a mini orgasm of satisfaction and need for more. My head rolled back and my eyes closed as Andy suckled on both nipples for what seemed like hours of pleasure for both of us.

I felt him take one hand off my breasts and I opened my eyes to see him reaching for his cock.

"Here let me take care of that," I said as I eased my weight forward so one hand could reach between his legs and into his boxer shorts. An eight inch long, thick, manly cock stood proud in there waiting for me with a drop of precum coating his helmet as my hand slowly slid down his hot length to finally cup his large hairy cum filled balls. 'Oh god what a fine son I have reared,' I thought as I gently squeezed his balls to be rewarded with a long groan.

"Stand up Andy," I instructed as I slid across to the edge of the bed. Sitting upright I tugged his boxers down and let them fall to the floor, releasing his meat to my eyes.

'Holy shit,' I thought, 'two wonderful cocks in one evening,' generating a thought that I stored away for later consumption.

Sliding my legs out from the blankets I turned towards him.

"Let me help you out with that," I said, "as you look so uncomfortable."

Andy looked down in amazement as I slid my lips over his cock head, peeling back his foreskin, before taking his whole length into the back of my throat in one swift, easy swallow.

Andy's hands gripped my head & ran through my hair as he groaned, "Oh mum, .... Oh mum that is so beautiful."

After only a couple of minutes I could feel his balls & cock start to surge so I quickly slipped him out of my mouth, much to Andy's obvious disappointment. But that was quickly overcome as I leaned forward and crushed my massive tits together in my hands around his erect hot meat.

Andy groaned out loud in appreciation of this startling development, as I started to rock back & forth to run his hard cock up between the acres of hot tit flesh crammed tight around his cock.

Andy soon caught on and started to rock his hips, thus thrusting his cock up between my tits until its head popped out. For such a young man he had unbelievable staying power as he fucked my enormous tits non stop for a couple of minutes, before suddenly pleading, "Mum, I need to cum."

"Go ahead son, my tits are all yours, come between them."

At that he started to cum by crying out "MUM," as ribbons of hot creamy spunk exploded from between my cleavage and sprayed over my face. As he spewing cock retreated between my tits on his downward stroke I released my tits and quickly leaned forward to catch his up thrusting cock in my mouth as his cock continued to spew forth his seed.

Andy groaned loudly as my lips drew down on his length and he thrust deep into my throat. His hands ran through my hair as I ran my tongue along the sensitive glands to elicit the last remaining drops from his cock as I swallowed his seed to prevent myself from drowning in his spunk.

Juices were flowing inside my pussy and I craved attention down there despite being roughly fucked only hours earlier.

Finally Andy's thrusting hips came to a standstill in my mouth and his cock began to soften. I licked him clean before releasing his meat from my lips.

While he continued to stroke my hair I looked deep into his eyes and saw no remorse for the sinful act we had just commitment against the sanctity of our family.

"Now we can take our time," I said as I cast aside the blankets and lay back on the bed in an open invitation for him to join me. Andy needed no second invitation as he joined me on the bed. He lay on his back beside me, informally allowing & inviting me to take control from now.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked

"Errr, ....... Yes Mum," he reluctantly admitted.

"That is fine," I reassured him as I leaned forward to kiss his mouth once more.

We kissed for a few minutes before I took one of Andy's hands in mine and guided his fingers over my breasts, down across my stomach and onto my mound, where his fingertips started to brush against the neatly trimmed hairs of my bush. Andy sighed into my mouth as his finger tips relayed the feelings back to his brain and it registered this as something that was pleasurable and amazing to a young virgin.

Slowly I eased his hand, palm open, over my whole mound until he was cupped me in the palm of his hand. Gently I squeezed my hand over his so he cupped & then eased off repeatedly on my mound that craved attention. I also moved his hand in a slow circular motion over my triangle and I enjoyed the sensations the pressure his hand was exerting gave to my damp pussy lips and my aching clit. After several minutes of this I centred his hand on my mound and increased the pressure of my middle finger on the top of his. I sighed as I felt his finger start to ease my lips apart, and Andy groaned once more in anticipation of this new experience in his young life as his finger started to venture into from whence he had been born.

My tongue licked hard inside his mouth to communicate my need and pleasure to encourage Andy to explore the gift I was laying open for him. Andy understood my need as his finger curled upwards and slid between the walls of my already juice slicked pussy. Once his finger was fully buried I guided his hand to thrust slowly in & out of me as I devoured my son's mouth in mutual appreciation of our actions down below.

Once he had got the rhyme of frigging me I carefully guided his thumb to the hood of my clit and started him rubbing me in a tight circular motion. This triggered my juices to flow over his invading finger as Andy automatically added a second finger to penetrate my now sodden pussy. I opened my thighs to give him better access as I broke our kiss to get some air.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good, you really know how to pleasure a woman," I cooed at my son as he lay facing me.

"Mum you are such as beautiful woman, I can see why Toby had such a look of love in his eyes as he made love to you earlier ......... and dad must be a fool for ignoring you like this."

"You are so sweet," I cooed, "now ease your thumb down slightly until you can ease it under the hood of my clit and you find the hard bud of my clit. I flinched in joy as his thumb found my erect love button, making the walls of my pussy clamp down hard on his two invading fingers.

"Ohhh, Andy, rub my clit, finger my aching pussy, and pleasure your mama," I sexily instructed.

For being a virgin at this he soon caught on, and boy did it feel good.

Andy kissed me a final time as he lowered his head to suck hard on my breast. He ran his tongue across the hot flesh before moving to another part and sucking down on that and licking it briefly. Slowly he covered most of my breast, and finally repeated the treatment as he worked in an ever decreasing circle around my nipple without touching it. The teasing touch of his lips & tongue sent ripples through my nerve endings and stimulated my pussy as much as his fingers were doing. God, I was so horny again and the fact that it was my own son didn't seem to bother me anymore, even it should have done by anyone's standards of common decency.

I could feel an orgasm brewing deep inside me, starting to bring me to the boil, as well as Toby had done in any of our lovemaking sessions.

"Suck hard on my nipples Andy and bring me off please," I gently prompted.

As with any considerate lover he obeyed and drew my right nipple deep into his mouth, & then lashed his tongue across the sensitive teat in long sideways licks.

My nipple, clit & pussy all seemed wired together in one network of pleasure & sensitivity. This network was being simultaneously overloaded and was about to trip out into a body racking orgasm.

With two fingers buried full depth in my pussy, his thumb exciting my now proud clit, and his teeth brushing over my horny teat, I tripped over into a full blown orgasm that shook my very soul. It is hard to describe the feelings & emotions that I went through lying next to my own son with my vibrating pussy clamping on his fingers as my juices tried to flush out his penetrating digits; and my ass & tits heaved & throbbed in appreciation of his thumb & teeth. I pulled his face hard against my burning tits, almost smothering him in my tits. Eventually I had to pull his hand off my mound before I blacked out with over stimulation, Andy wasn't experienced enough yet to know when to stop!

I was still grasping from my orgasm as I saw him lying back with a very smug smile on his face and a raging hard on pointing straight towards the ceiling. I dearly wanted to take his virginity there and then, but I wanted to night to last as long as possible as you only lose you virginity once; and I wanted this to be memorable for my son.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers