Doris' Itch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Then the pace seemed to increase. One of her hands cupped and rubbed my mound in a slow circular motion making unknown feelings emanate from my pussy, while her other hand ran slowly up the front of my body; and I felt her lips gently suck my ear lobe into her warm mouth.

"OOOhhhh," I sighed in response.

Helen took this as permission to continue with her seduction of a former pillar of the community, a Sunday school teacher and nurse that was just about to cross another taboo into history.

Her hand rose across my stomach, travelling up the outside of the basque until she cupped the weight of one of my full 42DD breasts through the stiff material. At the same time she ground her crotch into my ass and continued to suck gently on my ear.

The feelings were so sensual, so slow, so relaxed … so beautiful, unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Helen was a master seductress as she started to run her fingers along the length of my pussy lips through the satin.

"Your pussy says you are enjoying this as you are becoming so wet down there," she whispered in my ear as she pressed the material between my damp lips and penetrated me with her fingers.

Before I could reply she started to squeeze my breast through the material and her forefinger teased my erect nipple at the same time. I sagged slightly in her arms as waves of pleasure attacked my body.

I felt Helen breathe out as she knew her seduction had been successful.

"Doris, you are such a beautiful woman and you obviously have needs…… I can help you with those needs," she informed me as she slid her fingers under the gusset of the panties and slowly inserted her finger full depth into my now dripping pussy.

"Oh yes Helen," I gasped, having totally abandoned my body, senses and feelings to her.

She kissed my neck in acknowledgement of her success as her hand roamed over the warm flesh of my breasts and cleavage. Her finger wormed deep inside my pussy and then her thumb found my clit.

OOOhhh, Helen!!, I'm cumming," I gasped in utter surprise as my pussy reacted to her tender touch. The dam of frustration broke and my juices flowed. My nipples ached and throbbed as she now ran her thumb over the rock hard button and lifted my breast with the rest of her hand.

An orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm you might think; but let me tell you that an orgasm given by a woman to a woman is something totally different. I have never felt such feelings of joy, love, tenderness and bliss during an orgasm before, it just overwhelmed my body and my feelings as Helen released my breast, turned me around slightly and stepped forward to kiss me, her fingers pulling the sodden gusset of my panties to one side.

Her tongue gently invaded my mouth and I hungrily drew on her tongue and lips in thanks for the sensations she was giving me. Her free hand gripped the waist band above my ass and pulled the panties down so her other hand had easier access to my pussy & clit. Helen continued to finger my pussy and thumb my clit as we kissed for several minutes. I eventually had to break the kiss as I was totally wasted.

Helen slowly withdrew her fingers and lifted her cum covered fingers to my lips.

I looked deep into her eyes.

She wiped a thin film of my juices along my lips as she stared back at me.

She applied pressure as her fingers pressed against my lips.

I slowly opened my lips and her fingers slid in.

I slowly sucked the juices off her fingers one by one as if I was sucking a small cock.

Helen smiled knowingly.

"I think those panties have had their day, take them off and put these on," she instructed pulling some flimsy material from her trouser pocket, "I'll be back in a minute."

I sank down onto the bench as I watched Helen walk out the cubicle displaying a really tight cute ass in her neatly cut trousers.

Looking down at the material in my hand I realised she had given me a pair of crotchless panties. It dawned on me that she had every intention of seducing me when I entered the cubicle to try on the outfits.

I heard the roller grille on the front of the store come down and the bolts shoot home. I quickly slid the saturated satin panties down my legs and replaced them with the flimsy white crotchless panties that Helen had given me.

No sooner had I sat back down on the bench than Helen reappeared carrying a medium sized velvet box that she put down on the carpet just inside the cubicle.

"You look exquisite, let me admire you," she purred in her sexy 'I want to fuck you' voice.

I started to get up.

"No, stay exactly how you are," she instructed, and I obeyed.

"Doris, you are a beautiful lady who is hungry to have her needs satisfied, am I right?" she inquired.

I nodded.

"Well Doris I have needs too and we are going to satisfy each other. Don't worry, we won't be disturbed.

Helen walked up close to me, eased my knees apart and slowly bent down to kiss my mouth. We savoured the warmth and softness of each others mouths for several minutes until she broke the kiss to side down further so she could kiss my breasts.

The feeling was both electric and gentle as her warm tender lips made contact with my now heaving breasts as I became so turned on and excited by what was happening to me in this cubicle in my local mall.

Helen took her time kissing, licking & nibbling at the vast area of flesh and cleavage that swelled around and above the rim of the basque. Slowly I ran my fingers through her lovely shiny long hair as I swooned at her feather light touch on my heaving flesh. As she continued to kiss my flesh I slid her suit jacket off her shoulders and then reached for the buttons of her blouse.

Her lips broke from my breasts, "No leave the blouse, just stroke my hair," she instructed. I did as I was told and she returned to play with my breasts by now adding one hand.

I was groaning loudly as I stroked her hair, my feelings in a swirl as Helen pleasured my breasts but did nothing for the itch between my legs. I reached one hand down between my thighs.

"Leave it alone, I'll be down there in a minute," she instructed quietly, and I obeyed the calm but authorative woman reluctantly.

She finally left my breasts as she knelt down and eased my legs further apart, opening my pussy lips automatically to her gaze.

"You have such a beautiful wet pussy," she praised, "have you ever been made love to by a woman?"

"No," I whispered.

"Have you ever made love to woman?"

"No," I replied again.

"Well let me show you how," she said as her mouth eased between my spread thighs.

Oh, that is so beautiful," I groaned as her mouth enveloped my pussy and her tongue licked up and down my lips several times. Her tongue penetrated my pussy several times and I felt an orgasm starting to build, but then Helen pulled back.

"But why," I groaned deeply disappointed.

"So I can make love to your glorious pussy properly," Helen informed me as she rocked backwards and sat on the carpet; then she lay down completely, her head by the curtain.

"Now come and kneel each side of my head facing back toward the bench seat," she instructed.

I quickly stood up walked forward, turned and straddled her head with my feet, before slowly kneeling down and finally lowering my spread pussy onto her lips.

As soon as my pussy touched down on her lips she shot her tongue like an arrow deep into the bullseye of my pussy. This position gave her such tremendous depth and freedom to explore my pussy. I literally went weak at the knees as truly unbelievable sensations shot from my pussy to every nerve ending in my body. God, my body was on fire with passion like nothing ever before. Toby and Andy had licked my pussy wonderfully over the last two weeks but this was totally different. Helen, as a woman, knew exactly where to target to pleasure a fellow woman.

"Ohh, Helen, that is so good," I cooed out loud in appreciation, her mouth now clamped to my pussy as she ate me out like a hungry demon. I had my legs spread to ensure my pussy was pressed hard down onto Helen's hungry mouth as her tongue extended full length to delve deep within the depths of my pulsating pussy. I braced myself with my hand on my hips to remain upright as I soared through new emotions as I revelled in the joys of womanly love and tenderness for the first time; this was like nothing else I had ever experienced before. It was just so different to be made love to by a man.

It didn't seem right just to be crouched here taking all of the pleasure, it seemed selfish. I reached down and ran my hand over Helens flat stomach and crossed over the waist band to touch the V of material as it sloped between her thighs. I felt, rather than heard, Helen moan into the depths of my pussy as I touched her for the first time. Her hips rolled slightly on the carpet as I stretched my fingers to cover her clit and upper pussy, then I pressed down onto the material to feel the firmness of her mound underneath. Helen reciprocated by groaning some more and arching her hips upwards in a rocking motion.

Before I could proceed any further I felt an unbelievable torrent build up inside of me that suddenly burst forth as my mind and body appreciated the administrations of Helens wonderfully skilled tongue as it roamed every part of my pussy.

"AAAHHH," I cried out loud in utter pleasure. God, my orgasm was stunning, how many ways are there to describe an orgasm? I seemed to have had so many recently with Toby, and then Andy, and now with Helen. But this was different, something special. She knew exactly what I needed, how long, how hard, how tender; all the details women want for themselves and know instinctively how to give to another woman. Helen delivered in droves; and I orgasmed in buckets, my juices awash over Helen's face as I rode her tongue and lips for all I was worth. Finally Helens hands pushed up on my ass to give her some air.

"Oh Helen, That was so beautiful, thank you; you don't know what that did for me."

"From the amount of nectar from your sweet pussy that I drank I think I have a good idea," she laughed from under me.

She breathed heavily for a couple of minutes before saying, "Now we have got our urgent needs out of the way we can take our time now."

Before I had time to reply, she continued, "Now reach forward and undo my trousers and slide your hand down inside my panties."

I reached forward and followed her instructions, undoing the waist button and then sliding down the zip to reveal white lacy panties. My right hand slid across her stomach and inside her panties, my fingers sliding down her warm skin until I came to a neatly trimmed bush at the top of her pussy. But soon I was out of her bush brushing across her bare pussy lips which parted easily under the pressure of my finger.

"Just run your fingers up and down my lips for now, don't press in yet," she clearly instructed.

Her scent wafted up and filled my nostrils. While she sounded cool, calm & collected; her pussy was anything but! Her lips started to peel open as I rubbed and her juices coated my fingers.

"Now rub up and tease my clit," she instructed further.

My fingers rubbed back and forth inside her panties and her hips humped and swayed in reaction to my caresses. After a couple of minutes I was desperate to pull off her clothes to get my first view of this fantastic pussy I was teasing inside her panties. I didn't realise this was part of Helen seducing me still as I pleasured her dewy moist steamy pussy.

"Doris you are doing well for a first timer," she praised, "Would you like to remove my panties to see what you have done to me?"

"Oh yes, Helen, yes please," I was almost begging.

She lifted her hips and I reached under her to ease her trousers & panties down onto her thighs. Behold, there was the jewel, the zone, the goodies; a most beautiful moist set of pussy lips glistening in the light, topped by a neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair that looked as smooth as velvet. Helen lifted her legs high and I whipped off her shoes, trousers & panties to reveal a fantastic pair of slim suntanned legs that I ran my hands down the inside of until I was back at her well spread pussy lips. Helen lowered her feet to the floor and spread her knees wide to give an even better view as her lips spread open.

"Would you like to lick and eat me out?" she asked.

I fell forward, sliding my hands under her to grip her tight buns and my head went straight between her thighs to clamp on to the fruit of Eden.

It was Helen's turn to groan as I instinctively shot my tongue through her lips to the juicy folds beneath to enter her love tunnel of joy. My forefingers curled between her thighs to pull her pussy wide open as I devoured her relentlessly in my passion for girlie sex. Helen was defenceless to my onslaught as I raided the treasures of her pussy before switching my attentions to her clit. She must have been as hungry for action as me judging by the way her hips bounced, her thighs clamped to my head, her groans & screams; and the juices that flowed from her garden of Eden. It was Eve on Eve, forget about Adam; the joys of girlie sex were amazing and I feasted hard on them.

While I was plundering her pussy & clit for my own gains; Helen wasn't just lying there taking it, Oh no, her arms were by her side as her hands roamed over my hanging breasts as they swayed under gravity inside my new sexy basque. As I attacked her pussy she reciprocated in kind by gripping and squeezing the ripe mounds that hung there for her attention. My nipples ached as she rubbed the material hard against them before thrusting her hand deep into the heat of my cleavage. Several times she tried to pull my breasts from the confines of the Basque, only to be thwarted by the restraint of the cups. Finally she brought her hands to my back and released the first two hooks at the bottom of the basque, before tugging the whole garment down towards my ass a couple of inches; and my 42DD's fell free.

I felt Helen groan into my pussy in satisfaction that her efforts had been rewarded as her hand quickly searched out my erect cherry nipples surfing the tips of my swaying breasts as they enjoyed the freedom of gravity briefly before the capture of her hot palms restricted them again.

Her hands roamed, massaged, gripped, squeezed, and teased the acres of my breasts as she felt the soft under slope, the firm sides, the warm tops and returned repeatedly to the rock hard nipples to torment them as my tongue tormented her pussy and clit.

We were like two cannibals in a race to eat each other completely, but each of us was beaten back by the juices of the other as we creamed continuously in each others mouths as our pussies enjoyed minor orgasms of pleasure during our lovemaking. But we were each building towards something very special as we withered our bodies against each other on the carpet of the changing room; our groans, sighs & squeals of pleasure filling the air. This was like something I had never known before and I wanted to ride this train to its ultimate destination. My tongue tore into her tunnel like a bullet train before lashing over her clit like a goods train rumbling over the points. She bucked below me but hung on tight to my tits and sucked her lips hard into my swollen juicy pussy as we both enjoyed a journey of discovery; although I knew in my mind that Helen had ridden this train before and shared this journey with other passengers, she was such a great ride.

Passion and resistance aren't unlimited; and we surged towards orgasm like a runaway train, both wanting to give of our best before our impending crash. We rounded the final curve together and blew steam from our boilers as we exploded in one long mind & body blowing orgasm that ripped through every cell of my body. We thrashed, screamed, yelled, clenched, and continued to lick for as long as possible as our bodies quivered through our orgasms until we were drained of energy and I rolled off Helen exhausted. As my heaving breasts rolled atop my chest, Helen quickly turned around and nuzzled her head between my breasts as I hugged her to me and wept in utter satisfaction & pleasure; just totally spent and drained as a thin trail of juice dripped from my pussy down onto the carpet.

"I needed that," I commented a few minutes later as we lay regaining our senses.

"You looked like you needed something, that message was being sent loud and clear."

"I needed a good fucking," I confessed, "and my vibrator just wasn't up to the task."

Helen looked up into my face and smiled as her hand reached down to cup my juice matted mound, "I can help you with that if I you would like me to."

"Oh," I smiled, "you keep a stud in the cupboard just in case some frustrated housewife wants a good fucking along with her new lingerie."

Helen smiled in return, "Don't laugh, you would be amazed at the number of women who come in here because they are missing out on a good fucking and they think that new exciting lingerie is the first step towards getting one. And often they are right."

"How come?" I asked.

"Well you came in for much the same reason, and the lingerie made you feel better about yourself as soon as the material touched your skin and you looked in the mirror."

"True," I replied.

"And when I complimented you on your appearance you felt even better."

"True again."

Then I touched your skin and that ignited some feelings within you that felt good but you didn't understand," Helen explained further, "and this makes it possible for this to happen."

"Fair enough, but where does getting a good fucking come into it?" I asked.

Helen smiled again, knowing she had me right where she wanted me, in more ways than one. Lifting her head off my breasts she moved down to the doorway and opened the box for the first time. She pulled out a large vibrator and commented, "You said that this wasn't doing it for you this morning?"

"Right."

She put the vibrator back in the box and I was shocked at what she pulled out next, my eyes going eyes wide in surprise, as my eyes fastened onto the huge strap on penis she had in her hand.

"My God, Helen!' was all I could say.

Helen reached forward and ran a finger along my still wet pussy, "Do you still have that need? A need for a good fucking?"

The itch was back; the fire between my legs was still smouldering, and was now starting to reignite.

"Yes, Helen," I nodded and she smiled in return as she left my pussy alone as she fastened the straps around her hips.

I eased myself up onto my elbows as I looked at the huge phallus now rearing its head, so to speak, between her legs.

"Helen it is huge," I commented as I started to show fear towards this 'weapon' that was pointing my way.

"Don't worry Doris, I will take care of you like a virgin," she commented as she knelt between my legs and eased my knees apart. She reached into her box and pulled out the vibrator and turned it on.

"Lets have a little foreplay!" she smiled and placed the humming tip against the top of my bush and moved it down with a light contact on my skin.

I groaned and shook as it slid over the top of my clit, sending arcs of pleasure through my body. "Oh Helen, yes," I cooed giving her permission to continue, not that she waited for it. The tip then eased my lips apart slightly and picked up a smear of juices as it eased along my swollen lips. Helen didn't thrust it into me as I expected, but just continued to stroke up and down the length of my lips. My hips rose and fell in time to her long strokes as I tried to get her to penetrate me, but she just continued to tease me. My body was alive; my desire for both Helen and a good fucking was immense.

"Helen, please don't tease me anymore," I begged, "just fuck me with that rigid cock of yours."

Helen smiled again, knowing she had total control over me.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers