Doris' Itch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

As I started to shudder towards an orgasm Helen withdrew the vibrator and just tossed it to one side. Gripping my knees, she thrust them wide apart to stretch my pussy lips open and to make room for her slim frame as she moved forward, leading with the huge silicone dildo that was soon to invade my pussy.

Helen placed the huge head at the entrance to my pussy and rubbed it up and down on my lips to coat the tip, before placing her hands on the top of my thighs and pulling herself towards me. As she pulled I felt this tremendous pressure on my pussy as the lips tried to split apart to accommodation the enormous tip that was starting to rip me apart.

"Helen, I'm not going to be able to take it …….. it is huge ….. I'm not that big."

"Relax Honey, you'll manage and you'll love it," she guided as she reached forward to tease my clit with her finger.

A minute of that soon had me wet beyond belief and my hips humping upwards trying to impale myself on the huge phallus that was starting to ease me wide apart. Before I realised it, three inches had slid inside me, but the remaining length looked long and thick. Helen was gentle and experienced, she eased back and then in again to ensure the head was well coated and I was used to the width inside of my now stretched pussy.

"Does that feel good Doris?"

"MMMmmmmm," I purred.

And then she eased forward some more.

"OHHHH GOD," I cried out loud as another 3 inches stretched my pussy to an unbelievable width that I had not experienced since giving birth to Mike all those years ago.

"Feels good, doesn't it Doris?" Helen laughed as she kept a firm grip on the top of my thighs and I tried to spread my legs further apart in the hope it would ease the pressure and stretching that I was experiencing.

"It's too big," I wailed and Helen withdrew it three inches, but before I could gain any relief she thrust forward again so the monster was back to being buried six inches inside me. I twisted my hips to make its passage more comfortable as Helen fell into a gentle rhythm of fucking in and out of my stretched pussy. My hands flew up to grip my huge breasts to take my mind off my pussy as my nipples stood erect craving attention. I thrust my breasts together to make an unbelievable chasm of cleavage.

This was just too much for me as I stormed into an orgasm as my legs thrashed on the carpet and my breasts heaved wildly as Helen looked down on this wanton woman that she was fucking with a 10 inch long monster phallus.

"What lovely tits!" she cried as she rocked forward to suck on one of my up stretched breasts as I thrust my nipple deep into her mouth. At the same time I screamed out loud, partly due to me orgasm and most due to the fact that at least another two inches of the dildo had slid into my pussy, filling and stretching me. Helen supported herself on her hands as if she was doing push ups as she devoured my nipple and breast in her hungry mouth. My hips just humped along the length of the penetrating cock as I climaxed continuously for several minutes feeling Helens blouse rub against my stomach sensually as she made love to my nipples alternatively licking across the flesh between them as I held my breasts pressed tight together for our mutual pleasure.

As I finally subsided, Helen sat back up leaving a couple of inches still buried inside me as she quickly ripped off her blouse over her head, and seconds later her lacy white bra followed the same arc into the corner of the changing room.

"Now for the fucking your are craving for," she cried as she fell forward plunging the entire ten inches into me in one long continuous thrust. I screamed as my pussy was torn apart and I feared it would reach right up to my throat as the phallus reached up to my cervix deep inside of me. Helens 34B tits fell onto my cushion of 42DD tits and her mouth sealed onto my lips silencing my screams as her tongue invaded my mouth.

Without pausing for breath her hips rose mightily high before she free fell back down ramming the dildo deep inside me again. I tore Helens lips from mine as I gasped for air and then screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I bore Helen's slim frame rubbing against me and she fucked me so hard and deep I thought I would just pass out.

This rough treatment was unlike any missionary positioning fucking I had ever experienced in my life!!! I couldn't believe the length that was fucking me and that I could take it, let alone believe I was thoroughly enjoying being fucked by a another woman. I reached around Helen, one arm on her back hugging her into my breasts; and the other sinking my nails into the tight bun of her ass to help her fuck deep into me.

"I'm cumming continuously," I screamed as my pussy shook under a steady, but constant stream of mini orgasms that drew on every nerve and fibre in my pleasure filled body. The feeling of our hard nipples rubbing together was an amazing sensation as Helen floated on the cushion of my huge breasts trapped between us.

"Doris I want to fuck you hard and deep," she pleaded.

"My God Helen you are," I screamed as I humped and creamed myself on the carpet.

"No I want to fuck you from behind so I can squeeze your beautiful tits as I slam deep inside you …….. I want to give you the most amazing fucking you have ever received," she boasted.

Suddenly she pushed herself off me and pulled the last few inches out of my tender, but still hungry pussy.

"Turn around and kneel; put your elbows on the bench seat," she instructed brokering no refusal, and you canwatch in the mirror as you get the fuck of your life!"

I did as I was told, seeing my self in my white lingerie with my tits hanging over the front of the basque, and the huge phallus swinging in front of Helen as she stood behind me, openly admired my submissive body underneath her. Then she knelt behind me and eased the tip against my dripping pussy. I braced myself knowing this would be rough and dirty.

Slowly she eased four inches inside me as I sighed in anticipation at the action that was to follow. Slowly Helen raised up onto one leg at a time until she was crouching over me, and then eased another two inches of the thick monster into my sodden pussy as she reached forward to cup my enormous breasts in her outstretched hands. Once she had a firm grip on my beauties, supporting their weight she thrust her hips forward until the ten inches filled my very being and her hips slammed against my ass.

I screamed and creamed.

"I am going to fuck you hard and deep madam," she cried harshly as I felt the monster retract, knowing it was going to slam back deep inside me. That knowing didn't stop the pain & the scream escaping my lips as the phallus tore back into me, thrusting me forward, only to be restrained by Helen tugging on my swinging breasts.

I continued to scream and cream.

This was just so outrageous, watching myself in the mirror being fucked savagely from behind by a sales assistant in the changing room of a lingerie store, feeling the pain of her nails sinking into my breasts on each thrust.

But I loved it. I've always had this fantasy of being raped, I never imagined it would be by a woman, and I never imagined I would be enjoying it either.

I felt such a slut as I watched Helen slam into me continuously and I continued to wash juices over the monster which helped reduce the friction and heat as it pounded into me. My breasts were on fire at the abuse Helen was giving them, but through all of this abuse and pain my body craved more.

"I'm cumming all down my legs as I fuck you madam," Helen cried as I realised this was her reward for having to be subservient to all the women she served, some of whom must have been right bitches. This made me feel even more like a slut, the exact opposite to the prim and proper Sunday school teacher of a month ago; and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Helen was now starting to tire, so she started to rake her nails over my tender nipples to excite me even more.

"Fuck me hard Helen, I'm about to cum," I cried out, which was music to her ears.

She finished me off with short savage deep thrusts that sent me over the edge screaming in pleasure and pain as Helen slumped over me and bite into my shoulder as her own orgasm tore her apart. I just throbbed around the ten inches buried to a standstill inside of me.

Eventually her legs gave way and she fell backwards tearing the phallus out of my abused pussy. Slowly I climbed shakily to my feet and turned to see Helen flat on her back panting, with the tip of the phallus swinging in the air in reaction to her throbbing body.

A wicked thought filled my mind; if she had imagined me to be some 'bitch' madam as she had fucked me then I might act as one and treat her that way in her exhausted state. I smiled down on her as I stepped alongside her body in my white stockinged feet. I looked down at her panting face as I stepped either side of her head, facing her feet, and then lowered my gaping pussy down onto her face.

Too late Helen tried to move as my ass and pussy blocked out the light and settled an inch above my face.

"Now you have fucked me raw you can administer some first aid by gently licking me out, nice and slowly," I instructed making her the submissive now as my pussy settled on her lips.

Slowly and very tenderly she started to lick my still dripping pussy lips, and then after a few minutes of tender care her tongue ventured inside. It felt small after the huge phallous, but it felt feminine again, back to being girlie love.

I reached down to unstrap the huge phallus before running my finger up between her pussy lips. I tasted her juices by licking my finger before returning to tease her clit. Her hips humped skywards in automatic mode seeking real contact. I reached out and grabbed the vibrator and placed the tip against her clit.

If I hadn't been pinning her head to the floor her body would have gone through the ceiling as she screamed an orgasm into the depths of my pussy, as her mound thrust up to rub against the tip of the vibrator.

"Eat me gently," I instructed and Helen fought to bring her tongue under control as she came down from the explosion of her orgasm.

I craved to fuck her, a desire from nowhere; but I wanted to fuck her, and I didn't think she would let me if I asked as she obviously enjoyed being the dominant one. So I didn't ask, I just discarded the vibrator, felt her sigh underneath me in relief, and then grabbed the mighty dildo.

Her pussy was awash with spent juices as I pushed the head to her entrance. I felt her tense and stop licking as she realised what was about to happen. I slowly slid in three inches and fucked her like that for a few minutes.

Her tongue lashed my clit as she fought under me.

"Lick me gently," I reminded her by sliding in another 3 inches into her slender frame. I looked down to see her cherry red nipples like bullets atop of her 34B breasts. I lowered my hand to caress her breasts while I used the other to shag her with the phallus.

A wonderful sight greeted me in the mirror as I looked sideways to see myself riding her tongue while rubbing her small cute breasts. But the best bit was seeing the reflection of me driving six inches of the ten inch phallus deep into her tight pussy while her ass bounced up and down on the carpet and her legs thrashed uselessly as if she was having a fit.

I have never imagined myself having girlie sex, but the view of me in the mirror was just so sexy. I felt my nipples burning and needing relief.

"Helen, get your hands up onto my tits and tease my hard nipples so you bring me off one final time" I instructed. Her hands quickly came up the outside of my basque to locate my horny teats and I sighed as she took the weight of my boobs in her hands.

I could see Helen was enjoying the rodding of the dildo as her hips kept pace with my thrusts, even if she was indignant at not being the dominant one at the moment.

Her tongue and hands were swiftly bringing me to a final orgasm, and by the way her hips were pumping and her mouth was gasping underneath me I knew she was close to orgasm as well.

As I climbed towards the peak for my oncoming orgasm I started to push more of the dildo deeper into Helen. With each inch the speed of her tongue increased proportionately. Within a few minutes her hips humped so hard that all ten inches became buried in her as she came in wild thrashings that I couldn't control. So I moved both hands onto her tits & nipples as I too started my orgasm. Considering what my body had already gone through today I couldn't believe it still could rack out such a crushing orgasm as I shook, screamed and thrashed atop Helen's face, as if the devil possessed me himself. As I creamed over Helens face and her pussy muscles slowly pushed out the dildo, Helen tugged on my nipples to pull me forward as an act of survival so I didn't drown or suffocate her with my pussy.

We collapsed and hugged each other in a weird 69 position before I finally turned around and lay beside her, taking her into my arms and resting her juice covered face into my heaving breasts. We lay there a long time recovering from our morning of girlie sex. I was truly sated of my need to be fucked.

Eventually I kissed her long and hard before standing and getting dressed, pulling my street clothes over my new lingerie.

"Okay, sold to the lady in white lingerie," I laughed, "you better ring up the sale Helen," as I offered to pull her to her feet. She looked fucked to death, neither of us had anticipated the morning ending up like this.

"Well Helen, If I purchase more goods from your store then I will expect the same level of service," I smiled & laughed before kissing her again.

The changing room reeked of girlie sex, the carpet smeared with juices, and with an abandoned vibrator & dildo lying there, as headed for the sales tills. As we walked we struggled to not walk like John Wayne with bowed thighs astride wide open swollen and bruised, well fucked pussies.

After ringing up the sale and swiping my credit card Helen opened the roller grille to let me out of the store and I headed home for a long hot soak in the bath, hoping that my pussy would recover ready for my planned session with Toby and Andy later in the week, the whole purpose of buying the lingerie!!! I just hadn't expected to shop test it first!!

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers