Dorm Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was too much for Roger. He stripped off his clothes and climbed on the bed behind Kelli, pulling out the beer bottle from her cunt. He slowly started to insert his own, but Kelli would have none of that. She thrust back to slam his cock in to the hilt, her cunt needing to be filled. Almost immediately Kelli was on the brink of orgasm again. Roger had only had sex one other time, and he too was about too come. With no warning, Justin grabbed the back of Kelli's head and shot his load into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but some escaped and ran down her chin. Kelli let go of Justin's cock and reached back to stroke her clit. As soon as she touched it, she began to come again, her pussy contracting around Roger's cock. This was too much for the inexperienced Roger and he pulled his cock out and came all over Kelli's back.

Kelli collapsed back down on the bed, exhausted. The guys proceeded to get dressed. When they all had there clothes back on, they look over at Kelli, still laying naked on the bed.

"Kelli, time to go back to your own room" said Justin as he shook her.

She didn't wake up.

"Shit, Man, she's passed out!" exclaimed Roger. "Let's take her back to her own bed, I wanna sleep in mine."

The guys put her clothes back on Kelli and the three of them carried her down the hall to her own room. When a sleepy Jane opened the door at their insistent knocking, they dragged Kelli to her bed and put her in it, fully clothed.

"How did the game go? Are you gonna be streaking campus, Rog?" asked Jane.

"Why don't you ask Kelli in the morning, we're going to bed" replied Roger, and the boys left. Jane went to bed too, wondering what that odor was coming from Kelli's side of the room.

12