Dorm Room Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm02201960
jm02201960
79 Followers

Experience #7 - May 9 - Randy and I have a simultaneous orgasm during a 69 session. He is beginning to press his fingers into my anus and stimulate that area. I am concerned about touching of the anus for either of us due to cleanliness concerns.

Experience #8 - May 15 - Randy and I speak candidly about what we've done and what we would like to do. We agree that oral sex is quite pleasurable. Randy requests that he be permitted to touch my anus and that I would stimulate him in a similar manner. I agree with the stipulation that both of us clean ourselves first. One at a time we take a brief shower and return to the room. During 69, I use a small quantity of Vaseline to lubricate Randy's anus and he does the same to me. We resume performing oral sex and I use a finger to rub the exterior of his anus. Randy briefly rubs my anus then slips a finger inside my rectum. The sensation is strange and exciting and I enjoy it. I penetrate Randy with a finger as we continue to perform oral sex on each other. Orgasms quickly follow, Randy first then me. The quantity of semen that he ejaculates is substantially more than any other time we have been together.

Experience #9 - May 17 - Randy and I again speak candidly about what we are doing. I mention that I am journaling our experiences using only his first name and he requests that I no longer do that, so actually "Randy" in this document is an alias for his true name. Randy was upset briefly that I was recording anything at all, but I offer to share what I've written, he reads it and is no longer troubled by it. Oral sex and orgasms ensue.

Randy and I discuss what kind of relationship we have. I state that I have no interest in him aside from a purely sexual one and have no desire to be intimate with him in any nonsexual way. We do not caress each other or in any way demonstrate affection that is typical with even the most casual sexual encounters.

Randy is relieved. We are both comfortable with the arrangement as it stands: homosexual sex acts that are for sexual gratification. Both of us are not dating any women at this time and are not having sex with any women at this time. I also mention that I am interested in determining if he has any spots, bumps, or other abnormalities with his body, and I ask him to do the same.

Experience #10 - May 20 - Finals week. Randy and I have decided to take summer classes and he suggested that we share a dorm room. Initially this was Randy's suggestion and I considered it carefully before making my decision. The reality is that we have an immensely satisfying sexual relationship and sharing a dorm room will simplify this and make each of us more available to the other. On the other hand I am concerned that it could send the wrong message and that Randy may see my acceptance as a hint of something more involved than pure sex. Despite my passing concerns about this I am probably going to share a room with him.

Update May 27 - Randy and I move in to a dorm room together on that day. It is not practical at this time to record every sexual experience because they are quite honestly too numerous and too frequent to record. We have oral sex 2-3 times a day. The 69 sessions have become incredibly intense and the anal stimulation has only served to amp up the orgasms on both sides. We have added prostate stimulation to our activities which has produced even more amazing and intense results.

Update May 30 - Another milestone was passed. Randy offered to allow me to penetrate him anally. I accepted, but his opening is so small that it was not possible to penetrate him beyond a small portion of the tip of my penis. I offered to let Randy penetrate me and he was able to do so. He was wearing a condom and ejaculated after only a few thrusts into my anus. This was painful and not at all pleasurable, but perhaps with the correct amount of initial stimulation and better lubricants this would not be the case. In short, I'd give it another try.

May 31 - We purchased a water-based lubricant and this time I was able to work Randy open enough to penetrate him with the head of my penis and possibly another inch. However, the pain for him was such that we had to discontinue this activity after only 2 or 3 minutes. Randy again donned a condom and, using the new lubricant, was able to slide his entire penis inside me. He is about 6 inches long so this was quite an effort on my part to allow it to go so deeply inside my body. I asked Randy to remain motionless when he came to rest deep with me. I was on my hands and knees and his scrotum came to rest on mine. Randy's scrotum is longer and thinner than mine and this sensation was incredibly good. I loved the feeling of our testicles resting together. Pubic hair tickled my scrotum and I orgasmed rather spontaneously. The clenching action of my anus on Randy's penis caused him to ejaculate in the condom.

This cycle continued literally all night long. By 6:00 AM we had had no sleep and each of us had orgasmed 7 or 8 times. We were totally exhausted and began to sleep.

May 31 - We awoke around noon and showered. It was a rainy day and our summertime outdoor activities were canceled. The sex began shortly thereafter. Oral and anal sex all day long. I am beginning to notice subtleties of Randy's body, like another small lump or mass inside his rectum. I ask him to have this examined by his doctor.

June 1979 - The sex is so satisfying that both Randy I have stopped dating women in favour of our arrangement. More correctly, we have stopped pursuing women at this time. In the simplest of terms, neither of us wants a relationship with a girl right now anyway, and this sex is so good that the simplest solution for both of us is to continue as we are going.

After reading the journal I was so turned on I simply returned it to the shelf, masturbated a few times and waited for Mike to return.

***

jm02201960
jm02201960
79 Followers