All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellant character developement

I like stories where the author gets into the head of the characters instead of having them jump into bed right away. When infidelity happens it usually takes time and just the right occasion. I'll expect more of this story.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
To the wimps who wouldn't leave their names

and told me I should die or they hate me. We all die it's only a matter of when. I don't care if you hate me. IN fact it helps me write my storeis knowing I'm pissing you off so greatly. You were warned in the frist part of my story what was going on in hti story and still you couldn't stop reading it. Five pages and you read it all, what's wrong with you? What is fucking wrong with you you like to look like an ass? OK You have achived it! Well mister kow that this is a long story written for the woman I would love to have next to me in bed every night. Who knows it might happen and you'll go insane. The story gets very very lustful, nasty and erotic and I'm sure you'll read every word and jerk off while you write me and tell me you hate me. But you know what? I'm going to post it anyway. So my little cock wimp who won't leave his/her name deal with it you small dumb 4-inch cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish

this Lee guy

would do this to

my white wife

as soooo many white guys

secretly do i'm sure

thanks Mr. Author

tommactommacover 17 years ago
Great story- poor husband!

If Tim would wake up and take care of his wife she wouldn't be an issue, it isn't a racial or a size thing it's a selfish husband thing. I have never been to tired and I am not mistaken for any horses. Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good So Far

I can tell this is going to be a very good story, if any one is into cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking nigger writers.

"1" !!

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute Garbage !!

By a psychotic imbecile!

The very worst on this site. I won't even dignify this excrement by a vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just don't get it

Why would the husband stay? It makes no sense and your writing doesn't really explain it. Other than to be Dot's toy. And why would have give up his pride and self respect? I won't bother to read any more chapters as this one is implausible even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dot is the asshole she needs afucking beating and the biggest kick in the cunt, and you are a asshole to all you write about is chucken white men so i guess you are achuck your self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Racist nigger ashole!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice, but 3 paragraphs of mistake?

found 3 paragraphs repeated during dream sequence...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Is any man really THAT stupid?

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ya.

God, this story is wordy, on and on and on. All i got so far is that tim needs to put a bullett in Lee's head. A total ass.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

When do this banned POS's nasty stories get taken down too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm afraid you the author come across as a really nasty piece of work it would be a real misfortune to know. Devious, manipulative and a thoroughly evil human being. The merits of your story hardly matter after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'To' meaning too much, too sexually ... In other words to emphasise the next world is 'too' NOT 'to'.

To' meaning 'as well', so he went along too is 'too' NOT 'to'..

More than a few examples in this part of not using 'too' perhaps because you don't know of when it should be used

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry to bang on about it but you use too core you in the last comment below but completely neglect to use it in the preceding ones

'Lee said, "And you are to sexually worked up to sleep right?"

She said, "Yes! Yes Lee I am. And he's to tired and to sleepy to help me."

He said, "Well I was too worked up that way too Dot. In fact I just relieved myself."'

So it's 'too sexually worked up, too tired and too sleepy'. Why you suddenly appeared to remember for 'too worked up' and 'too hot', beats me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous