Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very clear that Dot had and was still enjoying being fucked by this old man with the biggest cock she or Tim had ever seen. She had had one orgasm after the other as he had plowed her pussy from behind for a long time before he shot a huge amount of cum into her.

Tim could see the juices of their orgasms as it started to run out of her hole. As she knelt on the bed with her ass up in the air again Antwan slowly pulled his big cock out of her pussy hole. As the head came out Tim could see the thick white cum become visible on his dark shaft and some began to run down Dot's thighs. His cock was still hard!! Tim couldn't believe it.

Antwan told Dot to move and he pushed her over not waiting for her to move. He then lay down on the bed and pulled her back over on top of him. He stroked his slippery wet cock and then as she straddled him, Antwan slipped it back into her pussy. Lee filmed and Tim saw thick amounts of his cum begin to squeeze and run out of her cunt as the big cock moved back in. It leaked out around his massive shaft buried deep in her pussy again. Then Antwan began to fuck Dot again. Tim realized that this old man's cock never even got soft!

Dot was now sitting straight up with his cock buried deep inside her belly and she began to rotated her pussy and ride on it gently in small circular motions. He smiled up at her and reached up to cup her breasts. As Dot began to move up and down Antwan played with her breasts. She looked like a young girl of 18 or 19 sitting on this big man's thighs. He was old enough to be her grandfather and he had his cock deeper inside her cunt than any man had ever come close too before today.

He lifted his hips and Dot moved on them as he positioned her up and down on his massive shaft. Her tits were shaking and he pulled her down and started to suck each nipple into his mouth hard. She moaned and then she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Her tongue was shoved deep inside his mouth as her lower body lifted up and down again and again and again and Antwan thrust his hips up to meet her downward pushing.

Lee asked her if he was hurting her and she moaned, "Oh God no!! Oh Lee it feels so good. Keep fucking me Antwan! Don't stop baby. Please don't stop I have never felt anything like this before. Your cock is so good inside me. Don't stop baby! Oh God Lee he's fully inside my womb! My God it's so good. I have never felt anything like this before. Oh God!! Oh God!! OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Tim's heart felt just felt like it had hit with a hammer. This was supposed to be his fantasy for their mutual pleasure but now things were different. So different! Now it was only her pleasure and he was in more pain than he could ever imagined.

When he looked up again into the window he saw Dot lying on her side with Antwan behind her and his big cock still crammed inside her pink pussy fucking her. His big hands were holding her breasts and she was guiding the fucking between them as her ass move with a steady rhythm. The fucking was pure animalistic now.

Dot's eyes were closed and her face showed her pleasure as she focussed on the sensation of that big long cock moving in and out of her body. "Oh Yesssssss", she hissed as he filled her completely again with his huge cock. The sound of her satisfaction could be heard all over the house. Lee filmed it all and Tim heard it all as he stood by the window listening and watching his wife being fucked by this old black man better than he could even think of doing. The huge horse cock fucking his wife looked like some sort of porno move with his Dot as the female star. Antwan pumped and pumped and pumped his big dick into her stretched pussy hole. The thickness and length of his black cock was unbelievable to Tim and he was sure to his wife. Again and again Antwan filled her and again and again Tim heard his wife's moans and cries of pleasure.

There were sounds of the fucking all over the house now and they clearly came to the window where Tim was standing and watching. He listened as Antwan pulled slowly out of his wife's cunt and had Dot lay on her back again. She did it immediately and Tim watched as she opened her legs wide almost pornographically as she offered her pussy completely to his black man. Antwan moved between them holding his huge very wet slippery cock. He shook it at her and thumped it against her cunt a few times as he smiled down at her. He rubbed it up and down her slit and said, "She sure is a beauty Lee. The prettiest white woman I have ever fucked. Thank you for my birthday present son."

It was then that Tim realized Antwan was Lee's father. Dot was fucking the entire family. As Dot looked at Antwan they both began to look between them, and they both saw his huge erection moved into her hole and then back out of it. Even Tim could see from far away that Dot's hole was opened wide and stayed open waiting for the big dick to come back and fill it. She looked down when he pulled out and she saw Antwan's cock glistening and wet from being deep inside her body. Her juices made the black cock shine as it slowly came out of her. Then he entered her again. With just the big cock head inside her cunt hole Tim watched as it went back in all the way again. From spreading her with just the head to fully bury inside her hole to coming out and seeing her cunt stay open Tim watched the muscles on the older man's body tighten and then relax. "Damn he knows how to fuck", Tim was thinking to himself.

As the old man positioned one of her legs, then the other under his arms he lifted them up high lifting her cunt and ass up off the bed and then he moved into her again. This time it felt even deeper to Dot if that was possible. Antwan put her legs over her head now and in this position Antwan filled her to his deepest penetration. She cried out as the head of his cock and some shaft now moved completely into her womb. Again and again and again he fucked her and Dot had never felt anything close to the way she felt from Antwan's cock.

Tim saw the old man keep her legs over her head and begin to fuck her harder and faster. The thrusting rocked the bed and Tim could hear it banging against the wall. He could see Antwan moving in a steady rhythm, he had stopped teasing her. Dot was under him thrusting up trying to get the old man's cock to cum just like she did to Tim's little cock.

As Antwan thrusted into her again, and again Tim saw his wife's eyes close, her mouth open and her arms hold the old man's arms as his hips pumped and pumped down into her. "God how this old guy could fuck", he was thinking.

Antwan didn't stop or slow down as he was going as deep as he could and coming back out of her pussy without slipping out of her hole completely. His shaft moved in and out of her giving her 10 inches or more of smooth hard shaft, which was sliding along the walls of her pussy and rubbing over her huge red clit. "Ohhhhhhh God!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!! It feels......so good", she cried out as Antwan moved in and out of her.

He was fucking her like a piston in a car and since he had cum once he wasn't near ready to cum again. But she was and did again and again. Finally after a very long time Tim heard him say, "Dot, I want you to look between us. Watch down there as I fuck you baby."

He almost commanded her to do it. Tim watched and saw his wife's head lift up and look between her body and her older black lover's. She could see his big dick moving in and out of her body as he moved his hips. She had her hands on his arms holding them for support as she watched the black wet shaft disappear and then reappear again. She could feel him moving in and out and now she could actually see it fucking her.

He asked, "You like this old dick fucking you baby?"

She smiled up at him and told him she had never felt any better in her life. He said, "Feels better than Lee's cock baby? Does it?"

She smiled at Lee and then said, "Oh yes! It feels better than any cock I ever had Antwan. Keep fucking me sweetie I'm going to cum again."

Antwan said, "Feel better than any huh? Even your husband's white dick?"

Dot almost laughed as she said, "His cock is so small compared to yours Antwan."

Then she felt him pushed as deep as he could go and she moaned out, "Oh God!! It feels so deep! Oh yes! It's better than my husband's cock! Yes! Oh yes!! Fuck me Antwan. Don't talk just fuck me."

He said, "Does it feel big and hard inside your little white cunt?"

She moaned and said, "Yes! So big! So big! It feels wonderful! I have never felt anything like you Antwan. Fuck meeeee!"

Antwan almost laughed as he told her, "You know baby! I've got some bad news for you.

She didn't say anything so he said it again after a few more strokes. As they fucked away it seemed to Tim that Antwan had been fucking her for a very long time. His wife lay under the old man as he continued to move in and out of her just fucking away. Tim could see they were both enjoying each other. As Antwan picked up the pace, Tim could hear his wife's lover's nuts slapping against her ass again and Antwan said it again, "I said, I have bad news for you sweet thing."

She asked, "What.........what is it? Ohhhhh! God! Your cock! Your cock! It feels so big and so deep. So good!!! What's........what's the bad news?"

Again he almost laughed as he watched her face and knew she was having the rapture of her life. He said, "You know when I get close to coming, like I am now, my old cock gets hotter, and longer, and even thicker."

She opened her eyes and smiled up into his face as she simply said, "Good. It's so good!"

Then, she was silent again and continued to concentrate on the fantastic sensations of this big black cock moving deeper and faster and harder into her now. Antwan grunted, :Can......Can you feel it baby?"

She moaned, "Oh yes! Oh God yes! I can! I can feel it."

He moaned and moaned and finally Antwan said, "I.......I can't hold back any longer baby! I'm going to cum."

She held him and almost screamed, "God yes do it! Good! Do it sweetie. Don't hold back cum .. .cum in me baby!"

He said, "I want you to put your hands down there and feel it."

Dot did as she was told and she remembered Lee telling her the same thing. She now knew where he got his experience from, his dad. "Spread yourself wider for me Dot. Give me your body completely! Yes that's it baby! Now touch me! Hold my cock shaft in one of your hands! Feel it throbbing. Hold it baby! I want you to hold it when I start to cum so you can feel it. Feel my cum as it pumps down the shaft and into your sweet pussy baby!"

Dot knew what he wanted her to do. She had done this same thing with Lee. She held her small hand around his wet slippery shaft and felt it move in and out of her hand and cunt hole. Antwan smiled down at her. Tim watched and listened as he saw how excited she was by the idea of her hand holding the slippery black shaft as it entered and then came back out of her hole. It was moving in time with her body as she fucked him back trying to make Antwan cum again. Then she said "I can feel it getting bigger. . .hotter.........oh god and thicker too. It feels huge! Cum Antwan! Cum in me baby! Cum in me and let me give you a great birthday present. Oh Yes! Yes! It's so good. Oh! Oh!! Ohhhhhhh! Yes!"

Each movement of his entering her pussy hole or coming back out Dot could feel his huge shaft pumping her pussy and her hand. His shaft and balls were covered with her juices and the cum he had pumped into her before. Tim listened as they fucked and the bed thumped against the wall harder as his balls slapping against her. Antwan's ass and hip motions became stronger and faster and the bed banged harder and harder now. As his hips flexed and flexed Antwan moaned loud and hard. Then he went completely stiff and was as deep inside her as he could get his dick with her hand around the shaft. He roared the words, "I can't hold off anymore.......I can't stop it! I'm going to cum baby! You're so damn sexy! You excite me so much........oh yes! Oh yes! I'm cumming!"

Dot was still holding part of his shaft in her hand with the rest of it buried in her pussy. She felt the first shot of Antwan's cum move down the shaft just like he told her it would do. Then she felt it slam into her hole and she screamed, "I.....I can feel it!! It's hot.....and wet and ohhhhh God it's sooooo good. Oh God baby! Fill me up!"

Tim saw her body shutter and shake and buck for an entire minute maybe two. Antwan was still not moving, and was just pressing into her as far as he could get his cock to go. From the squeezing of her hand and the tightness of her cunt Antwan had a great orgasm.

They held each other for a while as he finished cumming and filled her with it as he slowly started pumping into her again easy now. He pulled half way out and Tim could see the white cum all over the black man's shaft. Satisfying himself now he slowly began to release his cock from her body. Then he pushed back into her all the way. He told her to remove her hand and she did. He began making a few gentle motions, pushing his cum deposit deeper into her body. She knew her womb was full of it. He continuing his gentle movements, almost in a loving way for the next few minutes. Then he stopped and just stayed deep inside Tim's wife's pussy feeling the pleasure.

Finally, after a few more minutes Antwan rolled off her, and Tim saw the cum and juices come out with his cock. The threads of his cum hung from his cock to her pussy. The white lines of cum were hanging from his still big black cock and over her thigh. Tim could see it and Lee filmed it all. Oh how Tim wanted to be as big as that old black cock so he could fuck his wife like she had just been fucked by Antwan. He wanted to masturbate so badly but he didn't! He looked at his wife's cunt and saw the cunt hole was gapping open. It didn't close and he watched as great globs of Antwan's cum came out and formed a puddle under her. She didn't move.

Antwan had cum twice inside Dot and he was semi-hard maybe 6 or more inches long. Antwan's cock was bigger now after cumming twice that Tim was when he was fully hard just ready to cum. Dot just lay there and then rolled completely on to her side. Tim could see Antwan's immense load of seed leaking out of her and Tim knew she had a great deal more in her belly. Thank god she's on the pill.

Tim listened and could hear them talking now. "I better get dressed and get home before Timmy gets there and wonders where I've been all afternoon."

Antwan laughed deeply as he stroked his semi-hard wet cum covered cock. He smiled and said, "Well I know my son is ready to fuck you again baby. Why not just call Timmy and tell him you won't be home tonight. Tell him you're being gang fucked by a father and son team."

He looked at Lee and saw him smile. Then Antwan said, Tell Tim two real men are making sure your needs are met. Tell him you won't be home until tomorrow."

She smiled and looked at his dick again. Then she smiled at Lee and said, "I can't! Oh Antwan I loved your big cock baby. Happy birthday. Your cock is so big. We can meet again tomorrow baby if you want! Come to my house around 11AM I'll take the day off and you can fuck me all afternoon again."

He reached out for her and she moved to him. Lee inserted another cartage of film into the camera and was ready for round three if there was one. But Dot decide to suck Antwan's sticky cum covered cock clean. "Happy birthday dad. I hope you like my present", Lee told his father.

He laughed as he positioned Dot on her hands and knees facing Lee and the camera. Tim watched as his wife sucked the old man's cock and heard Dot groan as Lee moved from the camera and pushed his cock into her open and cum filled cunt.

As Antwan held her head and fucked her mouth, Lee held her hips and began to fuck Dot from behind. The camera filmed her face as she sucked Antwan to another orgasm. With cum covering her face Antwan moved away now and took the camera and positioned it so it was now filming her as Lee fucked her cunt. She was taking all of Lee's cock with to problem at all. Antwan had stretched her even for Lee's big cock.

Antwan's big cock had really gotten to her she knew she wanted more of it. Then as Tim turned and started to walk away from the window they all heard Lee say, "Well them Dot don't wash up, just get dressed after I dump my cum in you and let your husband smell us inside you tonight. We'll put a plug in your pussy when I'm done with it and you can go home and let Timmy eat your pussy as soon as he get home."

Antwan said, "Understand Dot. Make him eat your pussy tonight and keep that plug in it until he is ready to do it. Then fuck him if you want."

She told him she understood what they wanted her to do and she would do it for them. Lee finished fucking her and she told them she couldn't take any more. She fell forward on to the bed face down. Lee followed her down to the bed his big black cock still inside her. He finished and rolled off her over. Antwan placed the plug in her cunt.

Lee gave her plug a final push and knew it was sealed tight. She watched as he inserted it into her pussy hole as his dad held her legs over her head so the cum wouldn't run out. As she laid there resting she felt the plug holding the cum inside her. Lee gave her a fresh cold towel to wipe her face. Once she got use to having the plug fully in her cunt Dot got dressed only this time she didn't put her thong back on. She gave it to Antwan as a birthday present. She drove home with both men's cum very, very slowly leaking out of her pussy. There would be plenty left for her husband to eat tonight that was for sure.

As she opened the front door Tim was just standing there. He wasn't mad or happy at all. He was just standing there. She wondered what was going on with him. She kissed him hello and hugged him knowing he could smell the sex on her. She told him before he could ask that she had gone to see Lee today. Then she told him she had met Lee's dad Antwan. Today was his birthday. Tim asked, "And did you wish him a happy birthday Dot?"

She said, "Oh yes, he's 60 today. But Timmy I did even better than that. I gave Lee's dad a birthday present."

Tim said, "Really what did you give him?"

She smiled very evilly and said, "Oh Timmy he has the biggest blackest cock I have ever seen. It's huge, so big, even bigger than Lee's. When I saw it I just knew I had to have it baby. It felt amazing when he fucked me. Amazing!"

She almost moaned the words as she stepped back and waited for him to explode. But Tim didn't say anything. All he knew was he wanted his cock in her pussy before the night was over. He had actually cum in his pants watching his wife fuck the old man today. She didn't know he was watching her from the window outside Lee's home but she was about to find out.

He said, "I know. I was there Dot and saw you with them!"

She looked at him and then his slacks and said, "What's this? You have a hard crusty spot on your slacks Timmy. Have you been jerking off? Did you cum in your pants Timmy?'

He said he didn't jerk off and it wasn't his fault. He explained his cock wasn't even hard and he shot his load without touching his cock. Then he told her he was watching her being fucked by both Lee and Antwan and couldn't help it. Dot actually felt sort of sorry for him. He had cum in his pants and he wasn't even hard, not at all. He had watched her fucking both the black men and had cum in his pants as an old black guy fucking her better than she had ever been fucked before. She told him how it felt as best she could but really there were no words to explain or describe to a man just how a cock that size felt in a woman's cunt and womb.

Dot was stunned as she listened to her husband tell her about his orgasm. She had no idea he had followed her today and that he saw what she did in Lee's house. She realized Tim knew just what a fucking slut she could be with a black man now when he wasn't around. She wanted to be Antwan's slut and told Tim she would go to him anytime he wanted her but would rather have Antwan over the house so Tim could actually sit and watch this 60 year old man fuck her with his huge black snake. She was sure Tim would be so mad that their relationship would be over or never be the same for sure.