All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 15'

by claud137

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It is obvious that you have little o no concept of human anatomy

Or drugs, police investigations of even the sex trade. Hell, considering your lack of knowledge, I'm of the opinion that you are still a virgin. I tried to slog through your story by barely even skimmed through it after the first page.

If I could make one request, please don't write anymore. This was horrible.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Nice try BUT

This story was unsavable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude you should of just left it alone. What the fuck is going on in that head of yours? Wait nevermind I'd prefer not to know! Lord have mercy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Ever

This is my first ever negative comment on a story. Guns and sex don't mix. I agree, this story is unsalvagable.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

I don't understand why you would even write it if you were just gonna leave them the same way. This is really odd for someone who says he hates the wimpy cuck genre. Very odd indeed!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Not great

What was the point?dot blames tim it seems,but why would she leave her kids?is she ashamed,or just a fucking mess who doesnt cate?the way this reads she is bitter at everyone but herself with what happened.Leaving it like this is simply a big gapung hole to a tough story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to the author

if there was any doubt of people thinking you were a fool all they have to do is read this story and that is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was okay......

Ignore the naysayers and just keep writing. Take solace in the knowledge that they did read the story. You win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, tough crowd.

I disagree with your critics, claud. I think you should be writing movie scripts, because this is what Hollywood would probably do to the story of Dot and Tim: more violence, more death, and nobody happy at the end.

LA fan

rlg99prlg99pabout 11 years ago
Keep Going

Do not worry about the idiots crying about your story, If they think they can do better then let them write a story and we will see how well it is recieved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Was hoping this story had more cuckolding in it, but it was still good. I love Wantwhitewoman's series and glad you followed up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is Claud137 - The author

I changed my email address and can't log into my own account anymore.

To answer a few comments who are too stupid to have figured it out, the reason I wrote this story was as a cautionary tale. Any guy who says "Hey honey I have a great idea. You should sleep with a guy who is younger than me, taller, richer, in better shape, has a bigger dick... etc" Any guy who says that to his wife... is a fucking idiot.

That is precisely why this story ended the way it did. Of course your "loving wife" would lose all respect for you if you pushed her away. It's human nature. The story was fun to write and I do appreciate the positive and even the constructive negative comments.

I love to write and will upload more stories under a different name since I'm locked out of Claud137. I find it very funny that the most negative comments are Anonymous or someone with no stories on their profiles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2ada

It as hard and nasty and that's hat happens when a white men gives his white lady away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should have left it alone.

Because that was one of the worst sequels to another authors story that I've ever read. I don't know where to start. And I'm not going to. BARF!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Just discovered this

I respectfully suggest the category should have been nonconsent/reluctance or maybe erotic horror, although most readers probably would not find this erotic. It was definitely a horror, a very dark and dismal story and unfortunately, one that may further racial stereotypes, which is perhaps one of the more bothersome aspects of this story for myself and I dare say other readers as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly a horrible continuation

The problem was that the original story was just so badly written, so over-the-top badly done that any continuation was a waste of time. You can't make cake from manure. The surprise was that you didn't really change the ending much. Tim is left with the kids and Dot sails off into the sunset. In the original Dot is pregnant and Tim has been in a coma. We never know whose baby Dot is carrying or whether or not Tim was dreaming or Dot was lying. My take on the original story is that the author just threw every piece of garbage he could into the story just to anger the readership. If you read the comments, you will see he succeeded. There really was no where to go with that mess. All you did was throw manure on the manure pile. None of this, the original or the sequel, was worth reading. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not

Really sure why you bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was all her

Not sure why she couldn't take responsibility for making herself a whore nobody else made her she could've gotten out or stopped any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
haha

not really a sex story. otherwise write on my man. you dark bastard.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
pathetic

Both the author and readers of this drama (no I didn't read it, I skipped ahead to comment on the shit "so-called people" write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At least

The mongrels got what they deserved......all of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked the original ending

better primarily because I'm a sucker for a happy ending. This alternative though was more realistic considering the personalities of the men Dot was screwing. As pathetic as Tim may have been I thought that Dot was worse. She found her true calling as the common street whore and prostitute Antwan made her into.

I found the story to be compelling and extremely graphic even though I sometimes got the impression that it was written by an eighth grader. I also wonder what the author did to have his profile permanently banned by the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was ...

... rubbish. Write your own story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
At least

At least all the trash died in this piece of crap. No other redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What all of these kind of stories need

Is the release of a chemical in the seasoning for fried chicken causing all black penises to become flaccid and useless.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What shitty crass story. Steer clear of this rubbish

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Title says it all. No stars, not even one. No I didn't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writing skills are functional.

The plot? Meh.

claud137 obviously found something else to occupy time and effort since it's been over 10 years since this was written. Hope that brought self-satisfaction.

MLJ

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

You could have saved yourself this supplement for a modest story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous