Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 5 am the house walls and wood flooring had been cleaned repeatedly soap and water then with bleach. All of the bedding and drapes were in the wash with bleach as well. Antwan was somewhere near Florida heading south in Jim's car with Jim's lifeless body and his terrified wife in the trunk. Since last nights game was rained out Alex went to the make-up game Sunday afternoon carrying Dottie's cell phone to establish "normalcy" and give the police a cell tower trail to appear to be an expectation of her meeting Tim and Lee after they apparently went out partying by themselves the night before. He watched the entire game by himself and went back to Dot's house to drop off her phone.

On Monday morning Dottie contacted the Police by phone and reported her husband missing. She was nervous with Alex standing by her in the kitchen but later when they played the tape during the investigation they determined she seemed like a normal person who was simply very worried about her husband. The Police detective matched the case with the "John Doe" car accident victim at the County Hospital and brought her in to identify him. She played her part very well and actually her nervousness, crying and shaking was also considered to be a normal reaction that a wife would have to a situation like this. Since his face was unrecognizable, the identification was made positive by several birthmarks and the small size of his penis.

The Police later received records from the various cell phone companies and they verified the time line with the reported whereabouts of the individuals. Dottie's statement and cell records made the official time-line as follows. Tim, Dot and their friend Lee were at the house in the early afternoon watching TV and preparing to BBQ. An hour later Jim and Dianne arrived and the two couples and Lee went to the game with Tim in Lee's car and Dottie with Jim and Dianne. It starts to rain and Lee and Tim leave to go get some beer and snacks to take back to the house, cell phone pings end down by the river in the burning car. Jim, Dianne and Dottie left the Stadium a little later to go home finding that Tim and Lee are not there. Dottie indicated to the Police Detective that Tim had a history of late night partying on weekends and had usually slept it off at Lee's house. Dot assumed they would meet Tim and Lee at the make-up game the next afternoon but she didn't find him. He did not come home again Sunday night and she called the Police on Monday morning. The Police were satisfied with that story.

The mysterious disappearance of Jim and Dianne in Florida could not be connected to Lee's car wreck and was still an unsolved case in a Florida County that had many unsolved, usually drug related carjacking cases. The Florida Police had cell tower records of Jim and Dianne's phones stopping a few hours apart from each other the following day as they assumed the phone batteries ran out. An investigator from Florida interviewed Dottie over the phone. Dot never mentioned the car wreck that happened the same night with her husband and they never asked. The Police from the separate departments never crossed paths and after the first few weeks, Dot was not interviewed about the Florida events again.

Alex continued digging the hole and he knew that killing Timmy and Dottie should tie up these loose ends once and for all. He had found Sue about a week after staging the accident and was sure of the fact that nobody would find her body. Now it was only Tim and Dot that could put him and his father in prison for life. He stopped to wipe his face and thought "only a couple of feet left to dig"

Tim finished drying himself off while still sitting on the little stool in his master bathroom shower. Even if he could not stand up for more than a minute or two, at least he could feel clean again in his own shower and the comfort of his own house.

"What happened to the cable receiver over there? It would be nice to watch a little TV." Tim was very disappointed that he wasn't able to watch television in bed.

"Oh yeah, sorry sweetheart but we had to cut back on a few things when we only had your disability income" Dottie smiled, impressed with herself for thinking quickly of that reply. That's one thing she forgot about and wished she would have brought in the cable box from the living room.

She helped him back into bed, kissed his forehead and changed the subject. "I'm so glad you are finally home baby. You get comfortable and I'll be right back with a surprise for you" she smiled sweetly. She walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later. He heard a knock on the door and it opened a few inches and heard her voice say "are you ready for your surprise honey?"

Dottie entered the room wearing a bright red skin tight short strapless dress that Tim thought looked a little familiar. "Taa daa..!" she said musically and spun around showing that her pregnant belly made the front hem of the short dress actually rise above her hairless pussy and as she stopped the spin, she smiled at him widely. The fabric stretched over her large pregnant tits and just barely clung to them like a tube top showing an obscene amount of cleavage. The tops of her nipples were visible as well as her smooth pussy below while she faced him.

"Wow honey" Tim said with wide eyes thinking now that he hadn't had relations with his wife since before the car accident. "you look delicious but I'm not sure if I am in any condition to... ummm... please you right now"

The wide smile faded from Dottie's face as she said "You might not remember sweetie, but you haven't been in any condition to please me for a very..., very long time..." That dress was familiar. He recalled seeing her in it briefly, but she never wore it out for him. Tim felt a flash of jealousy that she had showed it to him once but he remembered her saying she would only wear it for Lee. "Dot, what the fuck is going on here?"

Just then a tall dark man walked into view in the doorway "Hello white boy" Antwan said as he walked into the bedroom. Tim was stunned. He thought those dreams were too vivid, too real. Tim now knew he wasn't going crazy. He wasn't paranoid. That black man was Lee and Alex's father standing in front of him. Tim remembered everything, he actually always remembered everything but he had been telling himself it was just too terrible to have been real.

Even the psychologist at the hospital had told him the memories he described were a manifestation of the trauma he experienced in the car accident and that none of it was real. The psychologist had assured him it was all a bad dream. Tim was well on his way to convincing himself that what he remembered was indeed only a bad dream brought on by the coma. It was just too horrible to have actually happened. He was now glad he spoke with his Dad and had him agree to loan him something for protection. He knew his gun was under the pillow next to him but he had to make sure Alex was in the room too. So he decided to play it cool and see what happened next.

Tim looked at Dottie in the slutty red dress Lee had picked out for her months ago and remembered the day she said that she wouldn't wear it for him, she would only wear it for her lover. "so it wasn't a dream after all" he asked her."No Timmy I'm afraid not. It was all very real and tonight is when our nightmare ends." she said.

Antwan stepped up next to Dottie and put his hand on her ass. She leaned into him, looked up at Antwan's face and looked back at Tim lying helplessly in the bed. Antwan had no intention of fucking Dottie's nasty cunt but only wanted to further torment Tim. Dottie had not seen the older man's enormous cock since the last time he was in her home on that horrible night and knew she would never feel it again, but she didn't mind playing the part and help him terrorize her husband at that moment while waiting for Alex. Antwan recalled that the last time he was in this room was a few months ago when his youngest son Lee died in his arms.

"You killed my son boy, I'm gonna kill you with my bare hands." Antwan took a few steps toward the bed. Dottie grabbed his arm, turned him to face her and told him "we have to wait for Alex to get here baby, don't do it now, remember the plan, you need to wait for Alex... OK?" Tim's hand started under the pillow but he stopped when Dottie convinced the old man to wait.

Antwan stared at Dottie for a moment and said "I recon you're right. We can wait a little longer, the little white retard ain't going nowhere" He went back to the closed bedroom door and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"What happened Dottie? At least you can tell me why you want to kill me" Tim intended to keep them talking and then get shots off when Alex got there.

Dottie heard the question and turned to look at Antwan for unspoken permission to tell the story. He nodded. She knew that she had at least an hour before Alex got there and she needed Tim alive until then, after that, she really didn't care. She told Tim the whole story of that night since she knew he already read the police report.

"What happened to my brother and his wife?" Tim asked. Dottie just nodded while Antwan said "Your lovely wife Dottie should take credit for killing your brother" although Antwan knew it wasn't really true. "I did his wife Dianne a favor, she begged me not to shoot her after I finished fucking her ass so I put her back in the trunk with your dead brother and pushed the car into the swamp. Don't worry Timmy, it's a lovely spot near the entrance to the state park, only about a mile from where we took Dottie"

Dottie hadn't known those details and she just looked at the floor.

"Oh Timmy..., why didn't you just die?" she sighed "We didn't expect you to live through this baby and look how you've just fucked up everything..." Dot said to him sadly while looking down patting his cheek with her hand as if she were talking to a favorite pet. She seemed to cheer up and said "oh... and about the pregnancy, you're right, not yours." She stood up straight and rubbed both hands proudly on her pregnant stomach. "I've been telling everybody I'm now at eight months because my belly was so hard to hide so early on. Remember how I was much smaller in my forth or fifth month when I carried your children because, well... it's obvious isn't it? Because a tiny little white boy like you was the father of those kids."

Antwan laughed. Tim could only lay in bed silently just taking it in.

"...in fact Timmy, the 'Real Men' that knocked me up were big and strong enough to make two black babies, that's right sweetheart, your beautiful loving wife is having twins from a large muscular black man. I'm just not exactly sure who though." she turned and smiled at Antwan. "It's either Lee, Antwan or Alex or maybe bits all three! You might remember the times they plugged my cunt after all of them shot their cum in me, of course you have to remember how delicious it all tasted" She laughed cruelly. "Lee told me to stop the birth control pills before then so it might have been from one of your favorite 'Cum Cocktails' you were so fond of sipping" Antwan couldn't help but chuckle again at that.

"and since you didn't die I couldn't collect the Million dollar life insurance and I will tell you that your disability insurance from your job doesn't cover much. I had to find other ways to support this happy household" she smiled again at Antwan.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you for not dying Dottie" Tim spat defiantly.

"Disappointed me!?" Dottie shot back at Tim "That's an interesting word Timmy. Let me tell you what the meaning of disappointment really is. I was disappointed when you insisted that I have sex with a man other than you... I was further disappointed when I realized that the man you forced me to have sex with, turned out to be 10 times the man I had married... The disappointment reached a new level when Lee and I humiliated you over and over again and you just took it so you could get another boner while you watched him fuck me better than you ever could!" She was shouting now. "I could write a book on how you fucking disappointed me. You let us lock your dick up in a cage for fuck's sake! What kind of man does that!?? It sure surprised the hell out of me!" she screamed at him

"Did you know that Lee and I planned that whole cage thing so you would think it was about keeping you from jerking off? I'll tell you that none of it was about jerking off, the whole point was to get you to humiliate and degrade yourself so we could control you so Lee and I could keep fucking! I told him you wouldn't do it, but you did! It turned into a game after that Timmy and I've got to admit that I really enjoyed playing it. You have no idea how much we all laughed at you every day. Every time I refused you sex and you let me lock up your tiny little dick, I was disappointed in you. I told you I fucked his brother Alex and then you even watched me fucking his father Antwan and you still did nothing. I had you eating their cum from my pussy, I mean really... who does that? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TIM!?" she leaned over him and shouted.

"Then to top it off, I told you that I had no choice but to go to Florida with Antwan, Alex and Lee and they even threatened you with violence if you didn't let me go and what did you do? Did you call the Police after we left...? Did you call a divorce Lawyer...? Did you take the kids off to safety and move away from me...?" Tim could not take much more of this. "No Timmy, you fucking let them take me...! That was the final disappointment. I decided 5 minutes after leaving this house on that day that a man as small, pathetic and weak as you would never disappoint me again."

Her anger subsided and her mood seemed to lighten a little and she turned to Antwan and said "I'm also disappointed that the next step in our plan will never happen. I was going to take you to an adult bookstore across town and have you suck some dicks through a hole in the wall, remember that plan Antwan?" she looked back at Antwan and they both had a good laugh. "and you know what? I would have made you do it too! I had it all planned out, I was going to tell you that I would let your tiny little pecker out of your cage if you just sucked one, then make you do another and then another... and the funniest part was that once you'd say you had enough and refuse to suck any more, I was going to pretend to be mad at you again and that would have been my excuse not to let you out of your little dick cage." Both Dot and Antwan broke into belly laughter at that last comment. "Oh damn, I would have loved to have seen that". Dottie had to stop and wipe her eyes from laughing so hard.

Tim stared down at himself in the bed sobbing as his own tears flowed.

Dottie looked at the gold watch Tim gave to her a few birthdays ago, "Where the fuck is Alex? He's supposed to be here by now" she turned around and asked Antwan while crossing her arms.

"He'll be here soon baby, he had something to do" Antwan replied with a grin on his face.

Tim composed himself and sat up in bed and reached under the pillow. He could not take any more of this. "Looking for something Timmy?" Dottie sang in a fake nice little girl voice as she walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer. "I found something when you were in the shower earlier and I just wanted to make sure you didn't hurt yourself" She pulled out the Glock 17 handgun that his father reluctantly loaned him a few days earlier. She expertly removed the magazine from the pistol grip and pulled back the slide to make sure the chamber was empty. She handed the clip to Antwan who pocketed it and she placed the gun back in the dresser. She walked up to the side of the bed and leaned over and said to Tim slowly, clearly and with a cruelty he could never have imagined in her "Don't you dare think for one second that you have any control over this situation. You lost all control that first night you had me fuck Lee."

The bedroom door opened and Alex stood in the doorway dressed in civilian clothes, not his Police uniform. "It's all set" he said lowly to Antwan. Dot noticed the dirt in his fingernails and on his shoes. Antwan took his son's elbow and walked him back out through the bedroom door. They stood just outside the bedroom and spoke in whispers while still watching Tim and Dottie who were out of earshot.

Alex said "I dug it deep enough for both of them." His father replied "you're positive that there is nothing to tie their disappearance to us?" Alex said "We've used prepaid phones for months and never spent time here at this house to be recognized by the neighbors. After we're done burying them, I'll come back and wipe the place of prints. Just keep your hands in your pockets and try not to touch anywhere unusual. I'll do him here now and then we can do her later when we get his body to the grave. The investigation should go in the Murder/Suicide direction as most husband and wife homicides do. We'll leave her car down by the river so they'll think the bodies just floated away. Hell... even the psychologist at the hospital thinks he's unstable"

Antwan listened to his son while nodding his head but trying to be aware of what Tim was saying as he lay in bed pleading with his wife. "I won't be able to control the investigation directly, but I should be able to keep an eye on it and make any evidence go away if it starts going in the wrong direction." Alex said to Antwan about a foot away from a shelf on the wall with a fake plant on it.

Meanwhile Tim had been crying and pleading with his wife to convince the men to let him live for the sake of their children. "You once used to love me Dottie, do you remember how you loved me?" he cried. "You can't let them kill me Dottie"

She realized that she really didn't care what Tim had to say. What he thought or said was just no longer relevant. She had lost all respect for the man she had married so long ago. Dottie stood there glaring down at Tim with her arms crossed and turned to the men outside the door and she said abruptly. "C'mon, I'm sick of this shit guys, hurry up and let's get this over with..."

Alex and Antwan walked up to the bed and Alex said "Dot, get me a necktie... a thick one." Dottie walked into the closet and took an older ugly green necktie that Tim must have had from many years ago. It looked thick and sturdy enough to do the job. She walked out of the closet with the tie, smiled warmly at Alex and said "you know, this is the first time in months that I've seen you both together" she handed Alex the tie "just do it fast, don't make him suffer" she said matter of factly. Alex looked at her hardly believing how cold this bitch was and he nodded.

Tim was beaten again. This was the ultimate humiliation and the very last stage in his journey into cuckolding. His body was physically incapable of resisting while he just watched his wife hand his murderer the weapon that she herself picked out. Tim remembered that his loving wife had given him that necktie as a gift a couple of years after they had been married. His clever plan of defense had been a gun loaned to him by his father but taken away from him by his wife, now sitting in the dresser drawer across the room and the ammunition safely in one of his killers pockets. In between him and the gun were two large men who had no intent of him leaving this room alive.

Alex wrapped the ends of the necktie a few times around his huge hands as Antwan knelt on the foot of the bed to hold Tim's legs. Dottie just stood in the corner of the bedroom by the open closet door and watched. "OK Timmy, it's showtime" Alex sneered. Tim felt so emotionally beaten down that he hardly resisted as Alex put one knee on Tim's chest and wrapped the thick green necktie once around Tim's neck and started to pull.