Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muzzle velocity of a Glock 17 is about 1250 feet per second. It took barely a fraction of that time for the 9mm projectile to to travel about 8 feet and make a small hole less than half an inch wide just behind Alex's right ear as he leaned over Tim pulling the necktie tighter. The round was still supersonic while it expanded and deformed as it went through his brain causing a shock-wave that pushed the organic matter in a conical shape about an inch away from the sides of the lead-alloy mass on its way through his head. That shock-wave caused extremely high pressure to build up and in another slight fraction of a second when the deformed bullet reached the other side of Alex's skull just above his left eye, an area about 5 inches wide exploded as his brain matter spewed out of the front of his head. The jetting action consisting of most of Alex's brain leaving the huge hole in the front of his skull, propelled Alex backward off the bed and onto the floor of the bedroom. Since a majority of his brain was not in his head anymore, Alex never even took a last breath.

Tim's Dad had taken Dottie and Tim to the shooting range several times a few years ago and since formulating her plan, Dottie had decided to purchase a weapon of her own a couple of months ago. She insisted having one that she was already familiar with. Since Alex had joined the police force, he had been staying away from Antwan and Dottie. The only way to insure the safety of her children was to wait until both of her tormentors were together. She had that weapon placed just inside the closet as she waited for the men she needed to kill to be in the same room at the same time facing away from her. Alex was a Police Officer and he certainly had a gun with him so she decided that he had to die first.

The 60 year old Antwan stumbled off the bed backwards after seeing his remaining son's head violently explode into the headboard of the bed above Tim as he fell back onto the floor. Dottie slowly walked two steps closer to him holding her weapon steadily with both hands. "We have a deal Dottie!" Antwan said while on his back and holding his hands up as if to surrender. "The life insurance money Dottie, you get Tim's life insurance!" She changed the aim of the firearm from his face to his crotch and gently squeezed the trigger like her father in law had instructed her a few years ago. Antwan saw the muzzle flash, heard the shot and it felt like a sledge hammer to his mid-section that took his breath away. A moment later, he lifted his head and looked down to realize that a bullet had passed through his body somewhere around the base of his penis and exited out his lower back into the floor.

"YOU MADE ME A WHORE!!" she screamed at him "I've fucked hundreds of men and swallowed gallons of cum because of you, you fucking bastard... you were going to kill us both anyway you fucker... I heard you talking on the phone to Alex the other night..." saying that she put the third 9mm round fired of the evening through Antwan's head.

Tim lay shaking silently and stared at his wife. His face still splattered with Alex's brains. Alex's lifeless body was on his back on the floor next to the bed and both Tim and Dot could see the exit wound left about a quarter of his face missing. Dottie lowered the weapon and walked out of the bedroom, through the kitchen and into the laundry room. She reached up to the top shelf of the cabinet above the washer and dryer and unplugged an electronic device that was about a foot and a half long, a foot deep and 3 inches high. Carrying the wireless security system receiver under her left arm she went to the kitchen counter-top and put her Glock 17 into her purse. She then took her car keys out, unplugged Tim's cell phone from its charger and walked back into the bedroom. Tossing the phone to Tim who was still silent and shaking in the bed she said calmly, "Call 911 Tim, I have something to do" She leaned down to Antwan's body and took a set of keys from his front pocket and left the room without looking back at Tim.

The ambulance had taken Tim back to the hospital and Dottie arrived at the Police station downtown a few hours later to turn herself in. She never said where she went after she left the house that night but a fire had burned a shabby house in a shabby neighborhood across town. The house fire also consumed several sets of DVD's and external hard drives that had been in a locked desk drawer where Antwan had kept his valuables and the proceeds from his whorehouse. Tim received a package from UPS a few days later containing $86,000 in cash and a note in Dottie's handwriting that said "This is for the kids. In the future, you should be careful what you wish for." The originating address was one of those 24 hour Mail Boxes/Copy Stores. Tim never discussed the package with anyone.

Since the charges involved multiple homicides and the death of a policeman Dottie was not granted bail. Tim visited her in Jail after the first month she was locked up. The warts around her mouth had seemed to completely change her facial features and she never smiled once. Dottie could tell he was looking from her eyes down to her mouth and back up to her eyes, but she didn't really care. What was more bothersome to her at the moment was the itching and discomfort she felt from the recent herpes outbreak along with the warts on her now hairy vagina and asshole under the orange jumpsuit. Tim couldn't help but thinking that she looked a decade older than when he saw her last. He spoke to her through a monitored telephone and could see her through the glass. He placed his hand up to the glass but after Dottie didn't do the same, he lowered his hand and spoke.

"I have to know Dottie... were you just buying me time so Antwan wouldn't kill me until Alex got there that night... or did you mean it?"

"Did I mean what?" she asked through the phone obviously lacking interest.

"Did you mean what you said to me about disappointment...?"

She looked at Tim through the glass for a few moments and with no visible emotion on her face, she said into the phone "Yes Tim..., I meant every word..." She told him not to return, hung up the phone, stood her very pregnant body up and walked back toward the guard desk out of his view.

Dottie gave birth to a pair of beautiful, healthy mixed race baby girls while she was still in Jail awaiting trial. An adoption agency placed the girls together with a well qualified family. Dottie insisted that she remain anonymous throughout her identical twin daughters lives. She didn't want to know who the family was and she never wanted them to know anything about her. Tim didn't even get to see the children after they were born and since he was not the biological father, Dottie felt there was no need for her to even consult with him about the adoption.

Dottie's trial lasted only 4 days and was highly publicized nationwide on all the cable news stations. She was dubbed the "Soccer Mom Cop Killer" by the media who publicly speculated at length on all sorts of theories as to why a pretty married pregnant woman from the suburbs killed a policeman and his father in her home. All of those theories were wrong.

The jury saw the video footage edited from 12 cameras of the night Lee and Tim's brother Jim were killed. They saw how Tim was beaten and how Alex had planned everything that occurred later including the death of Dianne. Police in Florida had located the submerged car near Antwan's rental home with two bodies in the trunk and were able to close that case knowing that Antwan had killed Dianne.

The video of Dottie shooting Alex and Antwan was argued as self-defense by her attorneys since the video evidence showed that Antwan was indeed a killer and had also threatened the lives of her children. The cameras and audio reinforced her defense because they caught Alex and Antwan discussing killing them both from just outside the bedroom door.

Manslaughter charges against Dottie were returned Not Guilty by the jury but she was convicted of interfering with a murder investigation for not reporting her knowledge of Jim and Dianne's deaths. No mention was ever made of the fact that Tim had originally started the relationship between Dottie and Lee nor of Antwan's whorehouse.

There was no video existing of anything other than the specific days in question and in her testimony, Dottie referred to the relationships with the men, as affairs she had initiated that went out of her control. The Judge felt that considering the threatening circumstances by those men, one a police officer, it was appropriate to sentence her with the time she had already served while waiting for her day in court. The Prosecutor was also satisfied with that decision. Dottie was released later that same day after serving almost 6 months in the county jail.

Immediately after the trial, Tim waited outside in the rain on the courthouse steps and noticed Dottie walking out of a side door to avoid the media gathered near the main entrance. Tim wasn't sure of what he would say to her but he was positive the kids would at least give their mother a loving hug. She just walked straight to the street without even looking for her family and climbed into the back of a cab. Tim and her two children watched as the cab drove away through the cold drizzle and they never heard from her again.

Tim sold the house and bought another one just outside of town. He is now working again and tries to change the subject when his mother tells him that he should think about dating again soon.

The End?