Double dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers

He awoke the next morning without a clue as to how to proceed, but had a sound plan by the time he reached his office, panic and flight seemed his best tools. He made several attempts to phone Sara at the office, leaving a message each time. Finally, getting no response, he called her cell phone, which also rolled to voice mail. Unable to employ his chosen tactics, he resorted to waiting. Finally, around mid-morning, he got a call from Sara.

“Henry? Sara …”

“Hi, Sara – I’ve been trying to get a hold of you. We need to…”

.“I’m taking a day off today, and it looks like I’m going to be tied up until around 1. You're off the hook for lunch then, though I will claim a raincheck tomorrow. You can plan something special with Julia tomorrow night … perhaps. We've got you for drinks and dancing tonight, however. We'll pick you up at 7. No, make it 7:30 - that will give you time to scare up a more acceptable tie."

"Really, I think I ..."

"That's your assignment, Henry dear. We can clarify terms of capitulation later if that’s what you’re thinking, but not until after tonight. After all - It's all been planned, and I know that, if you surrender now, it won’t be complete."

Sara hung up as the sentence ended, leaving no room for discussion or debate. For the rest of the day, Henry stewed over all that had transpired in the last two days and gratefully noted he would be back under Julia's protective wing by tomorrow. Images of shadows fucking and sucking trickled through his mind all afternoon, always accompanied by Sara in the background wearing not her gown from last night, but her tapered and slit black evening dress, strapless with the webbed back. It wasn't until the image became a motif that he realized how smitten he was with that dress, which by actual count he had only seen on her once.

Mid afternoon, he came back to his desk to find voice mail - and Henry prayed it was Sara calling back to cancel.

"Henry? Guess who ... big change of plans. Our new partner has talked them into sending me to a big conference in Denver the rest of this week. He's quite a string-puller and it's hard to pass this one up. I'm flying straight there tonight. Sorry, love - I'll call before bed. Hey - maybe you can get together with Sara. You never see her these days. Oh, gotta go. I have to fax in my registration or all Andrew's string-pulling will be for naught. Bye love - kisses!! Miss me!"

“Oh, Julia – you don’t know how much.” Henry said half aloud to himself. While the thought of being in Sara’s hands for the remainder of the week was troublesome at best, he couldn’t ignore the erection that had sprung up when last they spoke, and continued to recur through the afternoon.

At any rate, he made it home in time to dress and find a tie that should meet the approval of Sara, and was completely ready by the time the car pulled up and honked. He swept to the door, opened it, and leaned out across the lawn toward what turned out to be a sleek gray limousine. He was greeted on the sidewalk by two women he’d never seen before, but who behaved for all the world like member’s of Sara’s entourage.

Once inside the tinted chamber, Henry fell into a seat, immediately astonished by the scene in front of him. Sara, on the seat facing him, sipped languidly from a champagne flute while a young woman with flowing black hair sat on the floor in front of her, working slowly but diligently on her pussy. To her left, one of the women who greeted him – the brunette - resumed her position, legs spread, while another women scooted in front with a double-headed dildo. Obviously, they were picking up where they left off, because the dildo slid into her a full 8 inches without meeting any resistance. And on the other side reclined a man, pants removed, being serviced by a woman who looked like Sharon from the previous night.

“Henry – let me introduce you around. They all know who you are – it’s only fair you know them. The woman serving me is Liana – I’ve mentioned her, but not by name; Adrienne is beside me – she is wicked nasty – you two should become friends. You need some wickedness, and Kate – going to town on Adrienne with the dildo, is always ready to be instructed on stepping the nasty up a notch. Burton is Andrew’s right-hand man. He’s here tonight as reward for a special task he handled for Andrew recently. Sharon is his prize-designate, picked by me and personally approved by Andrew.

Suddenly, Henry’s brain was on fire. Andrew. Andrew. He looked at Sara and stated as much in barely-disguised panic, “Andrew.” After looking into his eyes for a moment, she replied, quite dispassionately, “Yes. Andrew. Is there anything I need to explain, Henry, or do you think you have it worked out?”

Listless now, he barely had the initiative to shake his head, then reconsidered and asked, “How long?”

“Andrew is a fairly new acquaintance, Henry. As I was beginning to hatch certain plans, I decided it might be useful to know him, and it already has turned out to be so. In addition to offering us transportation this evening, he also cleared your dance card for the rest of the week.”

He nodded quietly, then blurted out the obvious question, “Is Julia ….?”

“No, Henry. She knows nothing. Her only thoughts are to absorb all she can at this very expensive and exclusive conference, then – no doubt – come home and fuck her faithful fiancée.”

A trickle of relief flowed through Henry. At this point, he was grateful for any at all. He blinked at Sara in reply, and continued thinking to himself, all the while being peripherally aware that Sharon had resumed her attentions to Burton’s cock, as had Kate in service to Adrienne.

Sensing the conversation at an end, or at least a prolonged pause, Sara signaled for Liana to bury her face between her legs. The spectacle washed over his subconscious, since his conscious mind was tired and cramping from the sudden inflow of information. Henry watched three channels of erotica as Kate plunged the dildo in and out of Adrienne – clearly having an effect. With each lunge of the rubbery shaft, Adrienne’s back arched. As she drove the fake cock in and out, Kate leaned down and captured Adrienne’s clit in her teeth, seeming to pluck it over and over again, than lapping at the labia with a most deft tongue. At one point she drew back and grabbed the other head of the dildo in her mouth, taking in about half its exposed length, then clamping down with her teeth and driving her head back and forth, now wildly fucking Adrienne with her head. After several minutes of this, with Kate showing signs of fatigue, Adrienne reached down pulled Kate tightly into her so the full eighteen inches or so of the dildo was buried somewhere between Kate’s esophagus and Adrienne’s cervix. Kate thrashed for a bit, then lurched back, releasing the dildo and gasping for air, but that barely slowed her – even as she fought to fill her lungs, she continued stroking the now-saliva-covered dildo in and out. A glow of satisfaction washed over Adrienne’s face, followed by a knee lifting, spine buckling orgasm. Kate stopped the thrusting, and immediately returned her mouth to Adrienne’s clit and labia.

Immediately upon regaining control after the first waves of orgasm, Adrienne bend over and began sucking hungrily on Sara’s right nipple. Her hand landed on the back of Liana’s head whose black hair cascaded down her back and spilled onto Sara’s thighs. Not slowing at all in her tender, thorough attentions to Sara’s triangle. Fingers caressed the smooth waxed areas and tugged gently on the tuft of hair at the top of her labia, exposing her clit. Liana placed soft lips around the clit, causing Sara’s hips to rise and move in gentle circles. In no rush to come, after a moment, she moved Liana back. Downing the last of her champagne, she tugged both Liana and Adrienne up to her and bestowed a kind of benediction on them with a very passionate threeway kiss.

Meanwhile, Sharon was bathing Burton’s cock and balls with her own saliva – tracing a swirling path from the urethra oozing precum down to his scrotum, gently sucking each ball in turn into her mouth then letting them pop free through the ring of her lips. She caught sight of Sara tapping her wrist with her fingers, indicating time was about up, though she wore no watch at all, and sped her sucking. Within moments, Burton had been brought to orgasm by Sharon, who swallowed, then withdrew, gave Burton a kiss on the cheek, and proceeded to prepare herself, like the rest of the passengers, to disembark.

To say that Henry was stunned is an understatement; to say that he had been brought to the verge of orgasm without any kind of physical stimulus is inarguable. They arrived at the club in minutes after getting themselves back in order – it was a typical arrangement, a bar with a dance floor, with a live band playing a variety of older big band hits, swing tunes, and torch songs. Henry was bobbing on a sea of lust throughout the evening, after the tsunami had left him beneath the club’s front awning. He was quite the polite dance partner, though much less inclined than usual to offer a proper lead. More often than not, whoever he was dancing with, be it Sharon, Adrienne, Kate, or Liana, was forced to take the lead, directing him with strategically placed hands on his ass, to draw him forward, or an out-thrust pelvis to direct him backward. As a result, he was off-balance and distracted all evening, though he did catch the envious eyes of many of the other males there, otherwise contenting themselves with the more measured attentions of their individual partners. As for Sara, she sat at their large table, watched the dancing, and smiled quietly as she tightened the web around Henry.

Henry found himself alongside Sara, strolling back curbside to the limo when it was finally time to depart. As the others went on ahead for seats, Sara linked her arm with Henry’s, slowed their pace, and told him, in velvet tones, “Just so you know – the limo will drop Burton off first, then Sharon – she’s had a busy day being play pal for Andrew’s flunky, and she’s earned a rest. You’re next. After we drop you off, Adrienne, Kate, and mmm … Liana will come home with me. It’s time for my orgasms, now. Organizing a party can be such a tiring, but rewarding venture.”

Henry stopped and swung toward her, slipping from her arm. He couldn’t find words, so he asked the question with his eyes. She searched his face and probed deep into his eyes before replying. Bending his head forward and kissing both his eyelids, she said, “When you can ask me outloud, and know there’s no going back … then I will let you become a special friend to my pussy.”

Sara then hooked her arm through his again, and started them once again moving toward the limo.

Henry had only two drinks the entire evening, but when he finally lay himself in his bed, all he could do was stare upward as the room spun and wobbled in the dim light seeping in through the windows. Empty lust flowed through his mind like the torrents racing through arroyos after a desert thunderstorm. He tired of trying to sleep at around six, and immediately went into the den to call Sara.

“mmm? Hello?”

“Sara – it’s Henry. I apologize for getting you up. Can we talk? I mean for breakfast? If not for breakfast, can we meet for lunch. I’ve got meetings today, but I’ll juggle whatever I need.”

“So this is it?”

“… yes …”

“No doubts?”

“No”

“What about Julia?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you love her?”

“Yes”

“We’ll talk … after. Meet me at my apartment at 11:30. Plan on a long lunch. We’ll eat after – on me.”

After hanging up, Henry realized the significance of Sara’s last statement. This was a straight-up acquisition. It was to be assumed that the acquiring party would provide hospitality. Now with a certain calm that offset the jitteriness of what was at best three hours of sleep, Henry went about his business through the morning, bumping a one o’clock project meeting until tomorrow.

He coasted through the morning, staying up with tasks, though with an unmistakable detachment. Eleven came, and he followed gravity downstairs to his car, then tacked across town as the earth spun him toward his destination.

He knocked at her front door, then walked through when he heard her summoning him from within. She was in her living room, reclined on her couch, one leg up and protruding through the part in her robe. In her hand was a glass of wine.

“Sit down and have a glass” she gestured at the wine, “Adrienne will be with us in a moment. She’s freshening up.” Henry wondered to himself what kind of working arrangement she had that allowed her to show up at the office with alcohol on her breath, then decided he already knew. He had no such arrangement, but he poured himself a glass anyway. With only a slight hesitation, he looked at the amount he had poured, doubled it, then drank half down without pause.

As he sat with the remainder of the glass, Sara said, “Well … you might as well strip down. Adrienne will be right out.” Without discussion, Henry proceeded to remove his clothes and neatly, almost ritualistically, stack them up on the coffee table. When he sat again, he realized that his cock was already ¾ hard.

Sara glanced at it and allowed a slight smile – Henry assumed amusement – before speaking again.

Adrianne came in wearing nothing, her breasts jiggling gently as she walked. She glided across the room and came to rest across Henry’s lap. She looped an arm around his neck and without a word of greeting, began sucking on his earlobe and running her fingers through the hair on his chest. Presently, having established, she spoke, “Are you ready to show Sara’s pussy how much you love it? Twitch your cock for yes. If the answer is no, put your clothes back on and leave.” Henry obediently twitched his cock, and felt it press tightly against her thigh. Rising, she took his hand and bid him stand, then led him over to Sara, who set down her wine and slipped the robe from her shoulders.

Henry’s breathing quickened as they approached Sara, and when Adrienne tugged on his arm to pull him to his knees, he could hear his pulse rushing in his ears. He began to creep forward on his knees, never losing sight of Sara’s puffy, crinkly labia. “No….” Adrienne said scoldingly, pressing him back with her hand. “How does Sara know you’re serious? How do YOU know you’re serious, and not just some pathetic horny fuck who’ll step up to any pussy that you see?” She reached over and ran soft fingers down the length of his cock. “Ask her – it’s now or never, all or nothing.”

Henry looked up and glanced from Sara to Adrienne and back to Sara. After a brief pause to gather himself, he announced, "Sara, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to taste your pussy and give you pleasure as you desire. I have thought of nothing else this past week. I know this will forever change our friendship and I accept that. I also accept the fact that my relationship with Julia will be affected and trust in your judgment."

As Henry spoke, Julia studied his face. "Very impressive, Henry, though I expected that, if you came over, it wouldn't be with simpering and whining. But now ... "

Henry felt Adrienne move alongside him and saw Sara slip lower on the couch and spread her legs wider. Adrienne caught his eye as she leaned forward and signaled that he was to join her.

She immediately went for Sara's tuft, tugging it with her teeth, then began lapping hard at Sara's already exposed clit. Henry dove into the remaining space and placed his tongue right at the entrance to her pussy, tasting the first fresh flow of her nectar. It was rich and nuanced, without being pungent. He lapped thirstily at her passage while at the same time parting her labia further, drawing their hidden aroma into his nostrils. His free hand reached up to stroke her smooth triangle and found Adrienne's hand already there; fingers intertwined with fingers and toyed with one another as they caressed Sara. Suddenly, he felt himself cheek to cheek with Adrienne, and their own juices mingled as their tongues took turns plunging into Sara's dripping pussy and bathing her labia. With both of them working fervently in the groves of her pleasure, Sara was soon writhing and moaning appreciatively, her hands resting encouragingly on each of their heads. Their mouths moved up and began writhing atop her clit, flicking and caressing simultaneously and interchangeably, lips meeting in the middle and sucking at her clit, then parting to suck and tug at her engorged labia. Henry’s hand moved up to slip into Sara’s pussy and found surprising tightness as he slipped to fingers smoothly through her wetness. He was quickly joined by Adrienne, who pulled his hand out, clasped his hand in hers so their index and middle fingers were all pointing forward, then slid their single hand back into her. Four fingers now plunged in and out while their thumbs stroked the small expanse between their fingers at her pussy and their tongues at her clit.

To Henry’s surprise, Adrienne drew back from Sara’s clit and her hand released his while still in Sara’s pussy. He paused for a moment, wondering if they were somehow done, when he felt Adrienne’s pussy-dampened hand slide down his chest, along his stomach, and down to grasp his cock. As she stroked slowly, her hair brushed against him and he knew she was headed down to suck his cock. While it was no surprise at that point, he still jumped a bit when her tender lips enveloped his glans, her tongue swirling about the head and flicking expertly at the ridge. Already he could feel his balls tighten in anticipation. Left alone to minister to Sara, he resumed with new passion, grabbing her clit gently with his teeth and tugging until it popped free, causing Sara to shudder each time it happened. With one arm bracing him, he moved the other up to grasp and roll Sara’s nipples between his fingers, first one, then the other. Adrienne tugged at his scrotum, pulling herself down to envelope his seven inches. As she alternated between swallowing his shaft and nibbling on the head, she slipped a still-damp finger past his sphincter and began moving her hand in gentle circles, his scrotum cupped in her hand, rolling the warm orbs around and around while stimulating his sphincter.

Henry labored to avoid flexing his hips, trusting Adrienne to provide him pleasure as he focused on pleasuring Sara. He now used both his thumbs to stroke her labia while sucking on her clit, the hair of her tuft tickling his nose and causing sudden movements that made Sara lurch in reply. As Sara pressed his face unto her upturning pussy, he began lashing about with his tongue, side to side, up and down, lapping and probing, teeth grazing labia and clit, tongue plunging into her opening –trying to push as many buttons as possible, then suddenly, he felt her back arch and her vagina pivot away as her thighs closed about his head. She pumped against his trapped head, rubbing her clit against his nose, labia against his lips as she humped softly, shuddering now and then in new release. He kissed gently as he waited for her to come down from the plateau. Meanwhile, he allowed himself to relax and give way to Adrienne, who was now driving the full length of his shaft – soft lips on the down stroke, tongue caressing the full length, then gently scraping teeth on the upstroke, all the way to the top, and catching on the ridge of his glans before plunging down again. Now and then she stopped to kiss along his shaft and work her way further under him and gently slip a testicle into her mouth, but she always returned to the long strokes, lips and teeth. This went on for several minutes, with the gentle pressure of her fingertip just inside, when she stopped her movement, and slid her mouth fully over him. She then repositioned her hand slightly and then, without warning, drove the finger another knuckle’s length into his ass. As the knuckle slipped past the tight ring of his sphincter, and the tip of her finger flicked against his prostate, he came. He could feel the semen spurting from his cock, washing back across the head, Adrienne’s tongue gently milking his flow along the shaft as she swallowed. Just as he felt Sara’s thighs beginning to part, he himself collapsed face-first atop her pussy.

rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers