Double dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers

As Adrienne disengaged and moved up to wrap herself around Henry’s torso and Sara’s leg, Henry felt bad that she had been neglected. Adrienne knew what was behind his eyes, though, and shook his concern off, saying, “Don’t worry – it’s not the getting but the giving. Next time, the tables may well be reversed.”

After a moment’s rest, Sara laid gentle hands on both their shoulders and say, “Come – time to freshen up, and then lunch.” They followed her into the bathroom where they took up washcloths, cleaning one another in turn. When they were all sufficiently fresh, Sara reached into a drawer and pulled out an unopened bottle of cologne – something unfamiliar to Henry, Creed Tabarome. She handed it to Henry, saying, “I spent some time figuring out what was most appropriate. This is what I chose for you. From now on, I want you to wear this – it’s my mark on you. In time, there may be others, but not until you’re ready. If Julia can’t stand it, come talk to me and we’ll negotiate.”

At the mention of Julia, Henry’s stomach flipped. What was to happen now? Did he really trust Sara? Did he really love Julia after having given in to Sara? A thousand questions flooded his mind, and Sara, seeing the worry within his translucent face, took him by the arm and simply said, “Let’s eat.”

Lunch was waiting for them on the patio – and gave every indication of having been prepared as they fucked by yet another, silent, participant in the assignation. Succulent, smoked ham and turkey sandwiches with a full run of condiments and sides, accompanied by an entirely captivating and ethereal wild mushroom bisque. Once they had begun to eat, Sara spoke again.

“Just so you understand, Henry, I want Julia, too. You’re the prize I was looking for here, but Julia is a wonderful bonus. The deal was never perfect until you committed to her – all those stupid, silly women you dated before her …. tsk, tsk! A few times, I was on the verge of giving up on you, Henry. It was only our long years of friendship that led me to give you benefit of the doubt. Julia’s a full woman, and I wouldn’t dream of either of us losing her.”

“I don’t know how Julia would feel about …” Henry began, only to be interrupted.

“Not until she’s ready, Henry. She will be, but we have to bring her along gently.”

Henry nodded, and that ended the conversation. The rest of the meal passed in satisfied silence, the chirping and fluttering of Sara’s finches providing filler for the quiet as they chased one another around the cage, and scattered for cover at the near approach of other birds.

As though in a dream, he rose, kissed Sara and Adrienne, then drifted back across town to his office, where he foundered until quitting time. The evening passed, with a call from Julia to let him know when to pick her up the next morning at the airport, and that she missed his laugh and his touch, and that he’d better be ready for a weekend of fucking, having been apart and chaste all week. And, maybe they could get together with Sara for brunch on Sunday. It had occurred to her while out of town that she needed to take more time to get to know Sara better. She just knew they’d be close, close friends – just like Sara and Henry were.

He knew she had no idea how close, but began to believe that Sara was right, and Julia was more right than she suspected.

That night, for the first time since his breakfast conversation with Sara, he slept. All those nights of tension and sexual tension caught up with him and he felt as though he dreamed a day’s worth in six hours. So many scenarios, all revolving around a central theme. He picks Julia up at the airport and they cuddle back to the car, on the way through town they find themselves suddenly in a garden – no idea what happened to the car – and they are kissing and Julia is mounting him standing up, his cock sliding effortlessly into her. As she bounces up and down, Sara is suddenly there, caressing Julia’s ass and reaching down to feel his cock plunge into her, squeezing and flexing her ass. She pulls a dildo from her own pussy and begins working it into Julia’s ass. Julia’s eyes fly wide open and she makes barking, grunting sounds at the unexpected pleasure of the onslaught. As she humps harder against him, he realizes that they both a tiny tattoo next to their left nipples – a small “S” topped by an orchid, representing Sara, no doubt. This dream dissolves and he is at his office, heading into a teleconference in the Board Room when he hears over the intercom, Julia’s voice saying “oh, yes ….. please, Sara” He begins searching room to room to find them, only to discover them in the Board Room. Julia is spread out on the table, speaker phone by her head, and her boss, Andrew is standing before her naked, Sara’s hand on his cock, feeding the nine inches slowing into her pussy, then pausing to grind her fingers against Julia’s clit, then returning again to inch more cock in. From the speaker phone, come more women’s voices – one vaguely familiar shrieking, “Donna, Donna – fuck me, oh fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck” and the sound of bodies slapping hard against each other. His own secretary, Anita walks in, hands him a cup of coffee and a fax with an enigmatic picture of a couple fucking atop a bicycle, and walks out very matter-of-factly. After puzzling over the fax, he sets it down and realizes he is now fucking a petite, clean- shaven blonde on the table and Julia is standing behind him, now flicking his nipples with her fingers and breathing hotly in his ear. Suddenly, at the moment of coming, the blonde wraps her legs around his ass and without pushing or propping lifts her torso effortlessly from the table, nuzzling his neck on the opposite side of Julia. Without warning, he feels mouths open and both Julia and the blonde plunge teeth into his flesh – not large bites of flesh – more of the smooth piercing of needles. Orgasm shakes his entire body, and he can feel the semen rushing outward from his testicles –not through his cock, but up his torso and out through the piercings into Julia and the blonde’s mouths. They drink until they are satisfied, then kiss the wounds closed again.

Henry woke with a start at this point, and lay in stunned silence, unable or unwilling to move his body as he drifted in and out of consciousness, the image returning to his mind again and again until he took the exhausted plunge back to dream sleep again.

His last conscious thought before sleep returned? What a long, strange trip this was going to be.

rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers